April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

ukgirl.....any news (((((((hugs))))))))

mommabrown i really hope u feel better soon! the iv really helped me when i was rough so as horrid as it is it may be best to go in for a few days - i did 3 days and came out feeling like a new woman ;)

well i ate the 5 th donut lol PLUS a dairymilk bar oooooooops!!!!!

well after crying my eyes out waiting for a call back the midwife seems to think it all sounds pretty normal and if it get heavy or changes colour I should go in. So I'm hoping that was it. Apparently it's common to have a bit of a loss now and then and not to worry, but it's so hard not to lol. I definitely need to chill out before I worry myself sick!

So close now for you doggy - I've lost my due date buddy but so happy for you that you got pushed forward!

I know :cry: you need to get pushed forward so we can still hit all our milestones together!!

Maybesoon, Sweetpea is right, everyone's milestones are different. For me it was 6 weeks as that was my mc, and for me 12 weeks was never ever important - but for some reason 15/16 weeks meant a lot to me.

Ukgirl glad to hear midwife says all is well :hugs:

Nimbec, good woman for eating that last donut! Now for me to source some for my own...

phew!! thats a relief ukgirl fx its all fine!!!! I'm exactly the same it really doesnt take much to send me into flat spin panic - i cried on the loo when there was a spec of blood then was paranoid well i still am as no idea where it came from. My poor midwife knows me well - she must have stored my number as she answers hello becky LOL LOL!!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL Nimbec!!!! I have the same problem with my doctor, when I come in he looks at me all sympathetic and says, you're not very lucky are you?! lol!!! Now with this rash spreading across my face I have to go see him again... I'm dreading it! lol

lol.... Thank you ladies for making me feel normal about getting myself into a panic over this type stuff.

Shane is constantly telling me not to worry. He just doesn't understand. His ex-wife was in her early 20's & had easy safe no complications pregnancies with their 2 kiddos. I have tried explain to him over & over that I'm 36 & with my previous miscarriage & multiple years of female issues it's not so easy for me not to worry. I swear men just don't get it at all....

I snapped at him night before last because I was sitting rubbing my lower abdomin as it was really tight & was pretty uncomfortable. He asked if I was ok, I responded "yeah, just lots of pressure & it's making me uncomfortable, but I'm fine". He looked at me smiled & says "you wanted to get pregnant". At which I just looked at him & said matter of factly "And what, you didn't want me pregnant??? I distinctly remember you telling my ENTIRE family back in July that your #1 goal was that the next time they saw me I would be "knocked up". So are you saying you didn't want this too?" lol poor guy...

He was speachless & of course started blabbing sweet stuff. I know he was only kidding when he said it.... It just wasn't the right time..... I'm pretty sure he will be thinking before speaking from now on!!!!!

Ladies you all make me appreciate my dh so much. He's not perfect, but he's pretty close to it by the sounds of things!

What you need to do is terrify them. That's how I got dh under control ;) he wouldn't dare say anything to me in a serious way that implied I was over reacting, as he knows he would be actually murdered and buried in the back garden.

Lol maybesoon men huh my oh keeps saying he just wants to skip this bit and get the baby out!!! hmmmmm our first child i fear he maybe underestimating how hard being a parent is...... earlier this week he announced that he better not be able to hear the baby crying while he's in the office - i laughed and said darling the office is only downstairs of course you will hear him lol - and no i cant just gt him to stop crying cos your in the middle of an important phonecall PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao!! Shane stated this am "This getting up at 3am stuff is killing me".... My reply "ummm you think that is bad, wait until it's every 2-3 hours all night"....

Now he's talking about the fact that I am making him get out of bed & deal with his son (who will be 5 on March 4th) who keeps peeing in the bed & then coming & crawling in our bed. UMMMM absolutely NOT. Shane is to get up & deal with getting him to go potty & putting him back in his own bed. So this whole week he's been up at 3-3:30am taking care of that business!!!!!

ukgirl: glad to hear that things seem to be ok! :hugs:

So my day was going pretty good until I left this house this morning... I was half way to work when I realized I forgot my watch AND my wallet. It wouldn't be such a problem, except I was planning on buying my lunch (at Buger King!!) So I've had to eat what I brought for dinner for lunch instead, and borrow an IOU from work to buy dinner on my way home later tonight when I'm done work. It'll mean a late dinner, and I hate having to do the IOU thing... but I'm so glad that it was an option or I'd be starving later today!

It's very slow at work so I've been looking at Reclining chairs on Kijiji. (website for selling second hand stuff) I've found a few nice ones for a pretty good price... so we'll see what DH thinks about them and hopefully we'll be able to get one of them. We're trying to figure out how to re-arrange our living room furniture and it's all getting very complicated! :dohh:

LOL Men! Mine tried the whole: You wanted this... and then he almost died :haha:. Yes, I wanted a baby.... but I do not remember saying: Yes stretchmarks, uterine craps and nausea :dohh:

I always find it funny when I get a call from OH (since he is away most of the time for work) telling me how exhausted he is! Oh Yes, I understand.. It's almost like you have to clean, cook, take care of the dog, laundry, and work a fulltime job.. while pregnant :dohh:! I totall understand why YOU are tired, sitting in the hotel and ordering food at night :haha:

Nimbec, mine said the same thing as yours the other day: I just want him to be here, so I can hold him! Oh right pregnancy is so stressful to you, and I enjoy gaining weight by the minute and dealing with crazy hormones! Sometimes I wish I could take their role for just a few days and let them carry the baby :rofl:

hahaha ladies we should get a collection of quotes together!!!! I have to say I have a fabulous oh and he is 100% supportive ....just sometimes says the wrong think and perhaps doesnt quite think things through LOL!!!!

I think the list of quotes would be fabulous!!!! I do have to admit that Shane has been a completely different person since we have gotten back together. He has been really supportive & has decided that I'm not allowed to lift anything more than about 3lbs! Which at times is great, but also makes me feel like a sissy at other times. But I do love the way he has been since getting back together, he has just said some pretty stupid things at times. Which I know as soon as the comment leaves his mouth he is thinking "What the Hell did I just say?"!!!!!

Steph my dh is the same! Last night we came home from walking the dogs and I literally collapsed onto the sofa. He then said "I'm so tired...and you get a lie in tomorrow" (because of my midwife appointment) "it's not fair!"

Ummm..is it fair that I got up, cleaned the house from top to bottom, went to work, came home and made dinner, and the marked exam papers, all while growing a baby, while you constantly said "Sarah look...I have a pen moustache!"

:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

He's so silly sometimes!

lmao.... There has been a constant conversation around our house the last couple of weeks about who is going to be changing diapers..... Well I happily told Shane since I have done all the feeding & diaper changing up to this point & will get to continue it all until lo is born & then after lo is born I'll be bf so I'll be doing all the feeding.... It's only fair that he do the diaper changing..... His daughter Audry looks at him & says "yep, that sounds fair to me"!!!! hehehe

bwahaha Maybesoon, on the subject of feeding:

I was telling Rob that we needed a table lamp on the headboard for the night feedings and he said: "Well don't you want to take the baby out of the room to not wake me up?" bwahahahahah "NO, actually I don't want to do that! Since your only home every other weekend, YOU will be the one getting up and I will be sleeping through it"

But... In Robs defense... He just doesn't think before he speaks lol and he admits that! He said he is planning on cleaning and cooking, taking care of LO and anything else he can when he is home (since I am alone with Grayson most of the time).

bahahaha Steph I keep telling Shane that's what I have him around for. He's the one with experience!!! He just looks at me & rolls his eyes.

We have been having a great time with it since we have gotten back together. He's finally really into the baby thing and I am loving it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->