April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I'm due the 5th of April!!!!! It's our first, I already look about 5 months!

Hello ladies!

Doggy- i just realized that your due date is my bday :dohh: :happydance: that is a good day!

Hi :hi: to all the new girls welcome!

AFM: today is the day that AF was due so of course it is bugging me out! trying to not really think about it but hard when i am having the normal early cramping that goes along with pregnancy...oh and the gas pain! and of course morning-or should i say all day- sickness is sinking in feel like crap today...but all good just happy to have a little bean in there! that is a good reason to be sick!

aw hope the sickness passes soon, or at least eases up a bit Prickly x

I've got a very crampy tummy :( but it's all good eh, can't take something so precious and wonderful, with no pain lol :D

Welcome UKgirl! How nice it would be for you to get your lo on your birthday!!:happydance:

Thank you for the welcomes :) I can not wait to meet my LO and I've only been pregnant for 2 days lol, this will be my third and last baby, so I want to enjoy this one and take it slow, my tummy is already a bit puffed out but that just bloating I think, I don't feel pregnant at all. No signs, nothing!

Things are a little different for me this time round, my 2 children were both born in Norway and now we live in England, I have no idea what the protocol is here, when I'm meant to go to the GP etc etc... Its like being pregnant for the first time again x :dohh:

I went to the gp straight away this time, as I had a UTI so needed antibiotics changed etc. And it is different for me this time also, as I seen the midwife on Monday when I was just 5 weeks and 1 day, I have never seen a midwife so early.

If you can get an appointment on Monday, I think they like you to tell the GP as soon as possible, just to get you booked in.

But I am in Scotland, and it might be done differently, seems to be different everywhere lol :D x

im exhausted today!!!

It's been a long day for you though, your mind will have been on overdrive last night, if you got any sleep at all to :hugs: but your darling little one is fine :D

And can I just bluntly say, I LOVE MY BOOBS! they are lovely and full and I believe may have increased a cup size already :happydance: F's here we come lol!

my boobs are killing me! Is anyone going for an early scan? As it's our first I want to get one at 8 weeks to put my mind and rest!

We don't get early scans (before 11 weeks) unless there is a problem, like bleeding etc.

Hope you manage to get one, I would love an earlier one, the stress and worry is horrible :( x

Hello newcomers! :wave: And congrats on your recent BFPs!

So just a few hours after I was complaining about maybe not being able to get a midwife, my second choice clinic called up and said they have an opening! I now have my first appointment scheduled for Aug 13. Yay! :happydance:

For those who've already had appointments, or who've been pregnant before--did your SO come along to all/most of the appointments, or just the major milestones (like ultrasound)? I don't mind going by myself some of the time, and my DH's fine either way, just not sure what's normal.

my boobs are killing me! Is anyone going for an early scan? As it's our first I want to get one at 8 weeks to put my mind and rest!

I have my scan scheduled at 8 weeks :thumbup:

I went to the gp straight away this time, as I had a UTI so needed antibiotics changed etc. And it is different for me this time also, as I seen the midwife on Monday when I was just 5 weeks and 1 day, I have never seen a midwife so early.

If you can get an appointment on Monday, I think they like you to tell the GP as soon as possible, just to get you booked in.

But I am in Scotland, and it might be done differently, seems to be different everywhere lol :D x

aww thanks, in Norway they told us not to come in before 12 weeks :/ it's all so different here.. I will book in on monday xx :thumbup:

So just a few hours after I was complaining about maybe not being able to get a midwife, my second choice clinic called up and said they have an opening! I now have my first appointment scheduled for Aug 13. Yay! :happydance:

For those who've already had appointments, or who've been pregnant before--did your SO come along to all/most of the appointments, or just the major milestones (like ultrasound)? I don't mind going by myself some of the time, and my DH's fine either way, just not sure what's normal.

Yay! So happy for you! I bet that's a lot of stress off your shoulders.:thumbup:

I haven't had any appointments yet with this one, but with my other three, hubby always worked. So he would come once in a while when he could, but other than that I went on my own.

Wow. I think my hormones are starting to get up to a "good" level. I am feeling like crap! Yay!:haha:

I think either way is normal. My hubby came along for most of them except toward the end (he got really lazy since I was going every other week and then every week). I didn't ask him to come, but he wanted to. I saw a lot of SOs there, and a lot of women alone. So I say do whatever you guys want to do.

im exhausted today!!!

It's been a long day for you though, your mind will have been on overdrive last night, if you got any sleep at all to :hugs: but your darling little one is fine :D

And can I just bluntly say, I LOVE MY BOOBS! they are lovely and full and I believe may have increased a cup size already :happydance: F's here we come lol!

f's lmao! lil man still draining me once or twice a day! peas got no look in at min haha! xx

Hello ladies!

Doggy- i just realized that your due date is my bday :dohh: :happydance: that is a good day!

Yay my little one can be you birthday buddy!!

In terms of so at appointments, any that are just 'paperwork' I'll go to alone, but any scans oh will come to as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->