April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

hahahaha yup i though we where ment to 'bloom' in the 2nd tri lol!!!!!!

Oh no toothpaste....ummm maybe u could try some kids flavoured stuff....it could be the strong mind your bubs is objecting too??

Nimbec I hope you got your new leads sorted so no more itchiness!

I don't know what hiccuping feels like for the baby...I haven't had anything that's very rhythmic and regular yet so I assume I haven't had any.

It's Friday :) this week at work has been great! Exams were on so no normal timetable which is awesome. And next week the kids are off Monday and Tuesday as well, so it will fly in! Be Christmas holidays before I know it!

We picked our bouncer chair today, and have ordered it and some stair gates. I'm very fussy about stair gates - they cannot have a bar that goes along the bottom. I cannot handle those at all, I feel like in the middle of a sleep deprived daze, baby and I would end up tripping and sprawling down the stairs. So we are picking that up tomorrow and I'm just about to make a list of what else we are going to get tomorrow :)

Just a fly by.... I signed up to cow and gate with Connie and they were amazing so I have sogned up again with this baby and I got a cute little cow teddy and a loads of money off vouchers for mothercaee and toysrus etc no cold calls either... you can sign up online through their website. they also have a free live chat service to midwives :) xxx

Oh thanks for letting us know ukgirl. Wll go do that now!

It's my v day today!! Everything from now on in I guess is a bonus! But baby better stay in there for a long while yet!

Happy V DAY!!!!!!! XXX congrats hun xx cant wait for mine!

Happy V-Day doggylover!!! :happydance:

That must be a big relief...!

I can't wait for mine to get here.

I also can't wait to feel something that I *know* is LO. Once and a while I'll feel something that I think might be LO, but I'm a bit of a skeptic... So I've convinced myself that I haven't actually felt anything yet. Sigh.

I swear my baby loves the Beastie Boys :haha: Honestly, its like she starts dancing as soon as I put the song on. No Sleep til Brooklyn... I wonder if that's a sign :haha:

Just made my list for us to take shopping tomorrow! :happydance: my dh is amazing, he has been saving up the extra money he earns from selling his photographs and we are spending it all on baby! So tomorrow we are hoping to get..

Bouncer chair
Stair gates
Playmat
Swinging crib and mattress
Sheets
Muslins
Changing mat
Car seat toy
Baby towels
Sleep suits
Scratch mitts
Gro-bags
Bottles

If we get all that then that is almost my whole list ticked off as almost everything else we are stealing from my brother and SIL, or people are getting us as gifts!!

Happy V day dogglover! Thats quite a list, enjoy the shopping!

Nimbec, hope the hospital sorted out your itching and you feel better soon!

Littlespy, Oh my god, i used to dread cleaning my teeth with H as i used to puke so much with it! Not too bad this time, it was so gross though!

Re the hiccuping, havent felt it yet this time, but Harrison had it loads and when he was born he was a really hiccuppy baby too, so funny, it used to make me want to wee like all the time though!

So ive gotten a really swollen belly button today, its popped out but looks like a lump undeneath and is sore to touch or if im sitting on the floor, ive googled it and it could be an unbillical hernia which can happen during/after pregnancy, im seeing a doctor on tues so will mention it then

Melissabump i hope that it is nothing! I sure hate how our bodies give out so easily while we are pregnant even though we need it to be tough.

Happy V-DAY doggylover!!

I don't think Emme has had them yet although i did feel her moving repeatedly over and over in the same place for a bit one day.

I too get sick brushing my teeth with this baby. Something about it makes me gag then it's on.

Well i went in to get repeat check up from being sick and DR said i am looking at having Emmaleigh on the 22nd of March(Spring break week here) and he put it down in the appointment books. I am ready to meet her but yet at the same time I am very scared this time around and i really don't know why? It hit me like a ton of bricks after talking to him. Leaves me with 15 weeks of being pregnant...WOW!

scan went good. heart valve okay, two hands seen and another confirmation of baby pink!

Yay teamo!!

Congrats on V day Doggylover whoooop whoooop !!!!

Thanks ladies :)

TeAmo, so glad the scan went well and everything looks perfect :)

Mommabrown, oh my goodness I can;t believe you have a set date for Emmaleigh's arrival!! It will fly by!

Great news Teamo!!!

Thanks Doggylover i never set them this early before so i was in total shock when he asked about it. I hope it does i can't wait to hold his little lady in my arms. My friend Heidi brought her 6 month old son Logan over today and i held him the whole time and Landon loved seeing a baby around. I am so super excited!

Awww, yay for v days, and birth days and two hands! :haha:

15 weeks sounds so soon Mommabrown! Although I guess I only have about 17 weeks until my due date, so not really that much longer. But 15 just sounds way sooner!

Here's an updated bump pic... its getting bigger :)

Attachments

• IMG00037-20121207-2021.jpg
    IMG00037-20121207-2021.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
he ladies its been a while since ive been on here and I just wanted to let everyone know I had my 20 week ultrasound done yesterday and its a boy. my gender prediction kit was right at 12 weeks and my nub ultrasound guess done my doc was wrong at 12 weeks...I guess you cant really rely that much on the angle of the dangle at 12 weeks because our little munchking still has his dangle at 20...for sure...so exciting our little girl is going to have a little brother..named Aiden....

on the other hand wanted to get some advice on placenta previa found at 20 ultrasound...the doc told me I still had time for my stomach to stretch and for it to move that they were going to keep a close eye on it. He said it was covering my cervix...so any advice on this would be great...

he ladies its been a while since ive been on here and I just wanted to let everyone know I had my 20 week ultrasound done yesterday and its a boy. my gender prediction kit was right at 12 weeks and my nub ultrasound guess done my doc was wrong at 12 weeks...I guess you cant really rely that much on the angle of the dangle at 12 weeks because our little munchking still has his dangle at 20...for sure...so exciting our little girl is going to have a little brother..named Aiden....

on the other hand wanted to get some advice on placenta previa found at 20 ultrasound...the doc told me I still had time for my stomach to stretch and for it to move that they were going to keep a close eye on it. He said it was covering my cervix...so any advice on this would be great...

Congrats on team :blue: !! :happydance: The boys are catching up!

I can't help at all on the placenta question though... sorry.

Placenta previa is your placenta covering the cervix. if it stays in that position they will have to do a c section. but most of the time the placenta moves up before birth. Did he say what degree you have? Xx Congrats on team blue!!

Im 22 weeks tomorrow.. just 2 weeks to vday Im eager to get december over with and then we can start to buy our big items we worked out that we only have 3 pay days until april!!! eeeek. We are just buying the main bits first. we can get stair gates and doorway bouncers later.

By the way if any of you like near the range they have a full baby safety kit. i.e plug covers, door locks and the toilet seat and fridge locks. I think it was around £5 I remember it was really cheap.. its in the section where they sell washing machines and toilet seats and shit.

Other than that there is nothing new to say here from me. Hope you all have a lovely weekend xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->