April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Just thought I'd let you all know I'm bleeding. Just off to the hospital. Please keep my jellybean in your thoughts and prayers

Just thought I'd let you all know I'm bleeding. Just off to the hospital. Please keep my jellybean in your thoughts and prayers[/

Oh no - praying and sending a big hug to you. Really hope it's nothing to be concerned about. Please keep us updated.

Mummyconfused - I really hope it's just that common type of bleeding that some people get early on!! Hope everything is OK and I'm thinking of you

Just thought I'd let you all know I'm bleeding. Just off to the hospital. Please keep my jellybean in your thoughts and prayers

Sending lots of good thoughts and hopes that everything's fine! :hugs:

Ultrasound in an hour. HCG 12,000. Very high!

Did the doctors seem concerned it was that high or did they say that was a good sign?

Hope everything is OK

She said 'are you sure your only 5 weeks'

Weird!

They did an internal and said my cervix were thinning and inflamed :(

It's not crazy high and considering your number were doubling quicker than 48 hours it fits in. Maybe you're having twins :) !

I've heard that an irritated cervix can cause bleeding/spotting - hopefully that's all it is.

When's your scan?

Everything looks fine with scan. Bleeding as stopped. I'm 5 + 5 :)

im exhausted today!!!

It's been a long day for you though, your mind will have been on overdrive last night, if you got any sleep at all to :hugs: but your darling little one is fine :D

And can I just bluntly say, I LOVE MY BOOBS! they are lovely and full and I believe may have increased a cup size already :happydance: F's here we come lol!

f's lmao! lil man still draining me once or twice a day! peas got no look in at min haha! xx

Wow Theresa you have done amazing with the breastfeefing! Do you think you will be tandem feeding ( is that the right word lol feeding a got and baby )
I would like to get ebf until 4 months again but introduce the bottle earlier, jayde took a while to accept the bottle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->