April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Oh gosh just popped in quickly I will reply quicky later but thank goodness your ok mummy confused!! Hugs!!!catch up later x

Mommyconmfused! so glad all is ok!

Wow cant keep up with this thread!

Hope everyone else is feeling ok this morning. Im currently watching my one year old empty the contents of my purse onto the floor... lol

Oh by the way, i saw my GP yesterday, ive got to see a consultant this time around as i had an emergency section this time around. Im gonna opt for another section this time around too. Other than that, i have to wait now for consultant appointment and booking in appointment with my midwife which was about 8 weeks last time round

Omg my face is breaking out so badly... I have spots everywhere! Big ones!! is anyone else getting the urge to clean? I have that spring clean type urge.. I never got that in my last 2 pregnancies until the end when I started nesting :/

Hey Ladies - I'm hoping I can join you. I have just got my BFP after TTC 2 years and first round of IVF. So excited and nervous about getting through the first trimester. This is our first baby - due 8th April - day after my birthday.

I am in utter shock: :happydance:

Congratulations to everyone else and their April babies xxx

Due April fools :)

Congrats mummy!!! Same day as me...am glad bleeding was nothing...am waiting for my 2nd Beta...from my first beta and doubling rate (hopefully it will double or more!!fx!)..I should also be around 10,000-12,000...so we are at EXACTLY same stage! woopww for the april fools babies!!:hugs:

im exhausted today!!!

It's been a long day for you though, your mind will have been on overdrive last night, if you got any sleep at all to :hugs: but your darling little one is fine :D

And can I just bluntly say, I LOVE MY BOOBS! they are lovely and full and I believe may have increased a cup size already :happydance: F's here we come lol!

f's lmao! lil man still draining me once or twice a day! peas got no look in at min haha! xx

Wow Theresa you have done amazing with the breastfeefing! Do you think you will be tandem feeding ( is that the right word lol feeding a got and baby )
I would like to get ebf until 4 months again but introduce the bottle earlier, jayde took a while to accept the bottle xx

thanks :) hopfully not, ive done my job so cutting down now lol.... yeh i think ill only feed a few months this time as it will be 3rd time bf and like you id like the baby to have bottles too aiden was 13 months before he even took a beaker!! and had tried from 6 months lol xx

Oh mummyconfused! So glad everything is okay with the baby and your bleeding has stopped! I know how scary that is!!!

I was terrified... Was thinking the worst!!! I'm so happy. And so lucky to have you lovely ladies keep me calm :)

Nice scan candyapple. Looks exactly like mine. And you were right. I was ahead.

I've updated front page. Hope I got it all correct. Was 10 pages to catch up on lol

Jcombs - I'm so happy for you, I know no how you felt. Wow. Very scary!

Wishing you all the best of luck, I have been going through a mc for the past three days.

Thanks for all the support.

Our 2nd :angel: heartbreaking. My thoughts with you and your family lovely

Wishing you all the best of luck, I have been going through a mc for the past three days.

Thanks for all the support.

Our 2nd :angel: heartbreaking. My thoughts with you and your family lovely

It is scary! I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Then in my case, I had the rude doctor telling me it was impossible for me to be pregnant and refusing to do further tests til I missed AF. 6 days to go. I'm going back to her to confirm it, then I'm switching, after I give her a piece of my mind!!

This morning's test:
https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture193.jpg

Is that getting darker? I can see it, but can compare to others as on my phone

I just did the gender prediction thing on countdowntopregnancy.com, and it predicted a boy. Now, hubby is sure this is going to be a girl, but I think it's going to be a boy, so I'm happy with it! Which gender do yall want, or do you care?

I have two boys. So hoping girl :) but I'll be happy with either

It's getting darker earlier, but I can't tell if it's actually any darker than the others. I was going to do a progression pic, but my other two looked so icky, I was embarrassed to take or post any pics of them, so I threw them away! lol

I know how you feel! With my third one, I freaked out about having a girl! My mother in law had wanted a girl so badly, and ended up with 4 boys, and everyone kept joking and telling me I was going to end up like her! Luckily, she was a girl. So now, I don't really care either way, but I prefer a boy, because so far, my boys have been much much easier!

It's getting darker earlier, but I can't tell if it's actually any darker than the others. I was going to do a progression pic, but my other two looked so icky, I was embarrassed to take or post any pics of them, so I threw them away! lol

I know how you feel! With my third one, I freaked out about having a girl! My mother in law had wanted a girl so badly, and ended up with 4 boys, and everyone kept joking and telling me I was going to end up like her! Luckily, she was a girl. So now, I don't really care either way, but I prefer a boy, because so far, my boys have been much much easier!

Jcombs- I know what you mean! My kids though so far go boy girl boy...all my kids say we need another girl so that it is even numbers around here...hubby wants a another boy...me kind of torn...i love having my one princess and oh boy is she a princess! but i loved having a baby girl to dress up and still do. but my boys are so easy tough little things that i dont have to worry about so much, except that are accident prone lol...and of course no one told me that when a girl starts talking all they do is whine for the first 5 years lol...my dd is 4 so got some time yet.

AFM-Af was due yester no sign what so ever so feeling much better about it! sinuses suck though and woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible headache and sinus pain...had the same stuff with my daughter but i think it is more the weather. still nauseous off and on through out the day but ok. actually laid down for a nap last night after dh got home from work. after sleeping for half hour body nauturally woke me up and i felt so much better!

so how are you ladies doing today? Good morning!

Good morning gals!! This is my 3rd pregnancy and I'm kind of hoping for another little girl. My DD is 6 and she is a non-stop talker but my ds who is 4 has kept things very interesting since he was born, he is actually the reason I waited so long to have another one lol.

I'm feeling ok, not really sleeping that well. I am napping during the day which helps. I keep getting twinges here and there but my boobs are super sensitive. My bloating is not as bad as it was a couple of days ago, it was pretty bad. So far no ms and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't show :) Kind of excited since today we are going to be telling my family about the baby :)

Hello ladies. Hope you are all well.

I was just wondering if anyone else has a very sensitive tummy? I remember having a sensitive tummy when in the 3rd trimester with my second, I can't bare my tummy being covered :wacko: I'm getting like that again but at close to 6 wks ??

Would be great to know if anyone else is the same :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->