April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Congrats SweetPea!

Steph Heck NO i carried small right in the middle with both my boys and with both DD's i am bigger and all up top and looked like a cow (oldest DD was only 7lbs 8 ozs)! Every woman is different and shows differently based on her body.

Do you ladies think that the size of your bumb can determine the size of your baby?? The ladies at work today were taking bets on how big LO was going to be at birth... they all said between 8 and 9 lbs :dohh:. I was hoping for 7 lbs :growlmad:. I really didnt think my bump was that big. My guess is that they have not been around pregnant women much and "assume" my bump is big

Haha, absolutely NOT! I was 2 months behind another preggo in the office with Maisie. We were a very similar size (height and clothing size) pre-pregnancy. Her bump was HUGE. I mean, I can't even imagine having a bump that big (though at the rate I'm going now, I may find out what it's like in a couple months!). I carried Maisie quite small. People didn't even start noticing I was pregnant until I was 32 weeks or so. The whole time, I was looking at her and comparing our bumps and wondering when my bump was going to balloon out and it never did.

We both went overdue. Maisie weighed an entire pound more at birth than her daughter did! :wacko: She was 7lbs 11.6oz, so just about average or maybe a couple ounces more.

This time my bump is WAY bigger but the baby is actually measuring a little smaller than Maisie was at the same time. Or, at least she was at the anatomy scan. With the way I've felt the last 2 days, I wouldn't be surprised if she just had a mega-growth spurt!

My understanding is that popping out a 7 pounder isn't much different than popping out a 10 pounder. It's the head size that really matters. :haha: I had a marvelous realization a couple months ago. My husband LOVES my proportionally huge ass/hips. I finally put it together it has to be because he has the biggest head of anyone ever. I told him nature didn't fail him by making him attracted to my ridiculous hips because I'm like the only woman alive who could actually birth his huge-headed babies! :rofl:

No bump size definitly does not determine baby size. I was tiny with Connie they told me I would have a small babh but she was all baby with just pockets of water and was the biggest baby born that day. My friend had a baby on friday she was telling me how her bump was all water and he was around 7lbs so dont worry if you are carryjng big or small xxx

:rofl: LittleSpy that is hilarious!!!!

I have noticed over the last couple of weeks my dh has an obsession with grabbing my butt. He has never been like that EVER and we aren't talking a couple of times a week, I'm talking about every single time he gets within reaching distance he has a handful.... lol.... Not that I'm complaining. I'm really liking the attention & fact that he seems really into me now!!! It's just totally different than he has ever been. On the same note, he kisses, hugs & tells me he loves me several times a day also!!! eekkk I almost feel like we are newly dating again!!!

Do you ladies think that the size of your bumb can determine the size of your baby?? The ladies at work today were taking bets on how big LO was going to be at birth... they all said between 8 and 9 lbs :dohh:. I was hoping for 7 lbs :growlmad:. I really didnt think my bump was that big. My guess is that they have not been around pregnant women much and "assume" my bump is big

Haha, absolutely NOT! I was 2 months behind another preggo in the office with Maisie. We were a very similar size (height and clothing size) pre-pregnancy. Her bump was HUGE. I mean, I can't even imagine having a bump that big (though at the rate I'm going now, I may find out what it's like in a couple months!). I carried Maisie quite small. People didn't even start noticing I was pregnant until I was 32 weeks or so. The whole time, I was looking at her and comparing our bumps and wondering when my bump was going to balloon out and it never did.

We both went overdue. Maisie weighed an entire pound more at birth than her daughter did! :wacko: She was 7lbs 11.6oz, so just about average or maybe a couple ounces more.

This time my bump is WAY bigger but the baby is actually measuring a little smaller than Maisie was at the same time. Or, at least she was at the anatomy scan. With the way I've felt the last 2 days, I wouldn't be surprised if she just had a mega-growth spurt!

My understanding is that popping out a 7 pounder isn't much different than popping out a 10 pounder. It's the head size that really matters. :haha: I had a marvelous realization a couple months ago. My husband LOVES my proportionally huge ass/hips. I finally put it together it has to be because he has the biggest head of anyone ever. I told him nature didn't fail him by making him attracted to my ridiculous hips because I'm like the only woman alive who could actually birth his huge-headed babies! :rofl:

:rofl: bwahahaha on huge headed babies!!! lol and ouchie at the same time lol

Nooo! Talking about big head babies scares me a lot!! :haha:

Lily congrats on team blue! I hope dh comes round quickly.

Sweetpea :happydance: yay for v day! Congrats!

Never mind seven brides for seven brothers, we have 14 girl babies for 14 boy babies coming along!!

doggylover.... The thought of a big headed baby scared me also. My dh has a pretty big head himself.... eeekkkkk!

Oh my gosh so does mine :shock: he can't get hats to fit!

Oh my lord I'm going to get ripped in half....

Me too!!! eeekkk!!!!

Oh my gosh I LOVE 7 Brides for 7 Brothers!!! I watch it every time I see it's coming on tv! It's one of my all time favorites!!!

Lily congrats on team blue. I'm sure your OH will be more then thrilled soon. I was confused too when they told me boy (mostly cause I was sure it was a girl :haha:). After sleeping over it for the night, it all became more real. Did you guys pick names yet? I think it will help, when you start refering to LO by his name.

As for big babies: If Grayson is more then 9 lbs (or has a huge head), then hes staying in :coffee:! I will just cross my legs and refuse to have him :haha:

Steph, I am with ya on that one.... I'll be the crazy preganant woman standing on my head!!!!

yes... I have for the last 2 days. I thought last night that I was getting a stomach bug.

I'm glad I'm not alone again! lol I was planning to go to the doctor tomorrow because I pulled a muscle in my back last week and it's still really bad I don't want to go though, I am emetaphobic (fear of being sick) and the vom bug is up by 87% this year apparently it's the most disgusting one yet and I would be a wreck if I got it :( Doctors offices must be the top place for it to thrive so I might just wait! lol

I'm the same way.... I HATE being sick! I think that was by far the worst part of getting pregnant was the all day sickness for the first 10 weeks. I honestly didn't think I was going to make it. Then I did really good until I ended up with the sinus/ear infection & strep throat. Then to top it off I ended up with TMI a yeast infection..... Mind you I have NEVER EVER EVER had one of those before... Doc told me most likely it was due to the anitbiotics & being pregnant. UGH.... There are so many different viruses going around here right now it's horrible. I wish I could just lock myself up in my bedroom until this is over!!!!

And the last think I want is to be sick over the holidays....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->