April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hello Ladies...

Candy... Hope you get well soon! Take care of yourself & little Benson!!!

Same ol same ol here. Finally got Jonas' room almost done, we just have a couple more things to move in for him & we can start on Mason's room!!!! I'm so excited. I want this done so I have one less thing to worry about getting done before he gets here. I know I have 4 months to go still, but I stress about this stuff until it's done..

Hope everyone has a super great day!

Sounds like there is a lot of DIY going on at the minute!

DH finally (FINALLY) got the small living room floor sanded and revarnished, so he is putting the furniture in there tonight, meaning we can start to clear out his "study" (aka junk room) and start to sort out the nursery!

thank you I'm feeling much better this afternoon. I went on the school run and was fine :)

Doggylover have you managed to get the furniture from mamas and papas sorted yet? xx

Littlespy Hopefully things will be easier this time around. I found my scar tissue from Connie wasn't an issue but I don't know how much you have but it sounds bad if it took a year or so to heal! I didn't tear with Lucas but I knew the midwife personally and she stitched me a bit anyway to make it tighter *sorry tmi* those stitches took a year to heal, but with Connie the cut only took 6 weeks :dunno:

Maybesoon: I don't blame you with wanting to get started early, 4 months isn't long when I think about it, I have a count down thing on my phone and I'm at 3 months 28 days, it makes it feel so close. x

doggylover: I wouldn't panic too much about the mince pie. If the brandy was added before it was cooked the alcohol taste will remain, but the actual alcohol will be cooked off! I used to drink occasionally, but usually beer... so whenever I have food with rum or brandy in it that's all I can taste too! My grandmother LOVES making rum-cake at Christmas, and I can't stand the stand of it..... blargh.

I had comments for other people too... but they've totally escaped me at the moment! :dohh:

Oh... big heads... right. Stop being so scary! :haha: My head is tiny, but DH has a huge noggin, so here's hoping LO takes after me in that department!

Off to go proctor my exam! Will be back to chat later tonight.

Hey girls will do a longer update later when I get home from work but had a scan this AM and wanted to share a pic - she weighs 1 lb 9 oz :flow:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/NikkiShuller/A742F7AC-5041-488A-9921-A674E704F7B9-5024-00000839AF585E95.jpg

Sweet pea what a beautiful scan picture!!! That's one for the album definitely! And glad to hear she is growing well :)

Ukgirl, it was nimbec whose furniture was mamas and papas - I was coveting it though! I'm too cheap to buy from M&P!! :haha:

Readytomum, yeah I'm sure the mince pies would be fine...but like you say it's the taste of the alcohol that means I won't be eating anymore!

sweetpea -- great picture! :cloud9:

Mmmmm, rum cake. I haven't had much to drink at all since becoming pregnant the first time. Maisie was probably 7-8 months old the first and last time I had rum cake. I ate a tiny piece and was SHIT FACED. :haha: I remember the psychiatrist I saw for my PPD actually laughing out loud at me because she asked how often I consumed alcohol and I said "I don't know, let me think... 12 drinks a year?" :haha: I think she proceeded to check off the "not an alcoholic" box of her assessment. :haha: I looovvvveeeeee stout and porter, though! Mmmmmm!

Lots of pelvis and ligament pain and and BH contractions for me today. Seriously, am I like 10 weeks farther along than I think? :haha::dohh: I feel like such a pitiful hugely pregnant woman this week! I'm just wallowing in it right now :haha:

oh sorry doggylover I'm having bad baby brain episodes at the moment! lol

awwww littlespy lol I feel your pain! Benson loves to lay as low as he can I feel like I have a bowling ball down there. I don't really drink either but the last few days I've been craving beer :/ I have no idea why lol 1 alcopop and I'm shit faced.

Beautiful picture SweetPea!

We are in the middle of tearing out carpet and repainting and laying new carpet and little stuff for renovations too. I actually hate it right now! Maybesoon you are just like me...the sooner i get it done the happier i am especially if she does come early no rushing around like a mad woman to get stuff done.

EWE i hate rum cake! My grandmother made it every stinking year for Christmas and we always ended up throwing it out!

Little Spy i have had the ligament pain to awful for the past few days. Or when i bend over to pick up toys i have this awful popping feeling in the top and lower part of my tummy. I think i am actually smashing poor Emmaleigh. I swear it only gets worse the 2nd or should i say 4th time around! lol Get to feeling better Hun!

This is the worst year for me...My grandma had a heart attack yesterday and is having open heart surgery tomorrow. Geez i feel like i can't catch a break. DH told me to think positive and said if you give Good you get Good...i am wondering what i have done so wrong to get all this bad these last few months??? Maybe Santa could just leave reindeer poop in my stalking and call it even and clear the rest of this crap up!

sorry to hear about your grandmother mommabrown :( I really hope her surgery goes well tomorrow :hugs: You have had a tough time lately let's hope it's because some really amazingly good luck is heading your way! xxx

Thanks Ukgirl. I have been pretty angry with them damn MAYANS and their end of the world theory...i blame them LMAO has the whole universe off. I just read back seems i missed some posts but i hope you get to feeling better soon and that this virus don't actually take 3 whole weeks to go away.

So sorry to hear about your grandma Mommabrown. Hope all goes well with the surgery. Keep us posted please....

My Dad had a heart cath done Monday (chest pains). Luckily he only has 50% blockage in 3 arteries so they aren't doing stents or anything. However, his heartrate is low so they have changed his meds, giving him a week & if not higher they will put a monitor on him for a week & he will most likely be getting a shiny new pacemaker after New Years.... My Mom just had a pacemaker/defibulator installed in April this year.... UGH my parents are going to be the death of me!!! lol

I have had the weirdest pain a few times now. It happens when I stand up after sitting & I try to straighten & stand. I have a tight sharp cramp on the right side of my abdomin that goes from right below where my belly button is (but on the right side) all the way to where my right leg meets my pelvis. It will stay cramped for 30-45 seconds & let up. Hurts like hell, but only for a brief time then I can stand the rest of the way up. It has caught me I don't know about 4-5 times in the last 3 days or so. Kinda scares me at first but then it goes away so I don't know if that is something I should be concerned about or not....

Sounds like Round ligament pain to me Maybe.

Thanks My grandma has COPD and was supposed to be on meds and oxygen...She is stubborn and didn't do either and her DR told her Chronic Heart Failure comes along with COPD. I am angry with her because she seems to be ignoring anyone who wants to help her. I don't know why but i feel like she is just giving up on her own life. I dunno it seems my pregnancy has made me a lot more emotional than i normally and i seem to be coming off as a bitch to everyone because she needs to be taking care of herself and if she isn't able someone needs to sit with her and help take care of her. I have pissed everyone off with my 2 cents.

awww Mommabrown. I can understand that completely. I got into a HUGE argument with my brother over our dad. My brother lives 2 states away in Kansas & every single time something happens medically with our parents he wants to be a shit. He works for a privately owned hospital and has for years as a surgery scub tech but he thinks he's a surgeon. He likes to sit his happy arse in Kansas & say what he thinks they need to do, but is never around to help take care of them. So he starts bitching at my dad about how he doesn't want him going to the hospital here to have the heart cath done, blah blah blah blah. My dad was extremely upset on Saturday from my brother bitching at him (which is the last darn thing he needs while having chest pains). So I got extremely PISSED & called my brother & pretty much told him that unless he was going to bring his useless arse to Texas & deal with it then he needed to shut the hell up!!!! My dad was really proud of me & my dh... well I think he's still in shock!!!! lol

Oh mommabrown and Maybesoon sorry to hear about the health issues in your families. Sending lots of love for speedy recoveries for Christmas.

Ukgirl, my brain is mush as well. I spent ages at work figuring out what I DIDN'T need to get photocopied, and some how got it all photocopied for an entire year group of kids anyway :dohh::dohh:

Thank you! My Dad will be fine. Worst case is a pacemaker which is easy peasy these days. I tried to talk him into letting me just use my taser gun on him once or twice a day, but he didn't like that idea much at all.... lol

Thank you! My Dad will be fine. Worst case is a pacemaker which is easy peasy these days. I tried to talk him into letting me just use my taser gun on him once or twice a day, but he didn't like that idea much at all.... lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That made me die laughing out loud!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->