April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Good morning gals!! This is my 3rd pregnancy and I'm kind of hoping for another little girl. My DD is 6 and she is a non-stop talker but my ds who is 4 has kept things very interesting since he was born, he is actually the reason I waited so long to have another one lol.

I'm feeling ok, not really sleeping that well. I am napping during the day which helps. I keep getting twinges here and there but my boobs are super sensitive. My bloating is not as bad as it was a couple of days ago, it was pretty bad. So far no ms and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't show :) Kind of excited since today we are going to be telling my family about the baby :)

Congrats on your pregnancy :)
I am not as tired as I was, but having little naps in the day do help if I get the chance lol.
I still have a milk flow from having my 4th DD so I think that is why my boobs aren't hurting, or sensitive to much, although have increased in size.

Hope you get your little girl lol, I slightly hope we do get a little boy, but just not thinking it likely after 4 girlies lol.

Good luck with telling your family :D x

It is scary! I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Then in my case, I had the rude doctor telling me it was impossible for me to be pregnant and refusing to do further tests til I missed AF. 6 days to go. I'm going back to her to confirm it, then I'm switching, after I give her a piece of my mind!!

This morning's test:
https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture193.jpg

Good for you! I hope you let them have it!!. I see the line in your test :D it is a clear but faint one, but no matter how faint it is, it means you are pregnant!

What a horrible doctor, I hope you have a beaming smile when you let them have it! :D xx

It is scary! I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Then in my case, I had the rude doctor telling me it was impossible for me to be pregnant and refusing to do further tests til I missed AF. 6 days to go. I'm going back to her to confirm it, then I'm switching, after I give her a piece of my mind!!

This morning's test:
https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture193.jpg

Good for you! I hope you let them have it!!. I see the line in your test :D it is a clear but faint one, but no matter how faint it is, it means you are pregnant!

What a horrible doctor, I hope you have a beaming smile when you let them have it! :D xx

Thank you. I have also had 2 digital positives, so I'm pretty sure it's accurate!

It's getting darker earlier, but I can't tell if it's actually any darker than the others. I was going to do a progression pic, but my other two looked so icky, I was embarrassed to take or post any pics of them, so I threw them away! lol

I know how you feel! With my third one, I freaked out about having a girl! My mother in law had wanted a girl so badly, and ended up with 4 boys, and everyone kept joking and telling me I was going to end up like her! Luckily, she was a girl. So now, I don't really care either way, but I prefer a boy, because so far, my boys have been much much easier!

Jcombs- I know what you mean! My kids though so far go boy girl boy...all my kids say we need another girl so that it is even numbers around here...hubby wants a another boy...me kind of torn...i love having my one princess and oh boy is she a princess! but i loved having a baby girl to dress up and still do. but my boys are so easy tough little things that i dont have to worry about so much, except that are accident prone lol...and of course no one told me that when a girl starts talking all they do is whine for the first 5 years lol... :haha:my dd is 4 so got some time yet.

I know! No one told me either. My DD will be 5 Sept. 5th, so I'm hoping the whining dies down some!

lol! I have a 7 year old that still whines hehe, and is such a little bossy boots....girls eh! :dohh: :cloud9: :lol: xx

I just did the gender prediction thing on countdowntopregnancy.com, and it predicted a boy. Now, hubby is sure this is going to be a girl, but I think it's going to be a boy, so I'm happy with it! Which gender do yall want, or do you care?

Sorry, just jumping in! Did you use the Chinese Gender Predictor? The site said boy for me. I like this one better because it converts into your Chinese Lunar age! https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

We're wanting a girl super bad! We have our two little boys already! :flower:

If my dates are correct I'm due on the 6th of April. However I would like the 11th April as that is my son's birthday or the 27th March as its my mums. However with him being 16 days late I don't see this one being on time :/

Queasiness is a little worse today. Drinking lots of ginger ale! What do you all do for nausea?

Otherwise good. Today's the first day since my initial BFP last Sunday that I've felt relaxed enough to skip taking another HPT just to make sure I'm still preggo! Heh.

I just did the gender prediction thing on countdowntopregnancy.com, and it predicted a boy. Now, hubby is sure this is going to be a girl, but I think it's going to be a boy, so I'm happy with it! Which gender do yall want, or do you care?

We're only planning on having two kids, and we'd both like to experience one of each gender. So theoretically it works either way with this first one! But I have to admit I'm hoping a little more for a girl, mostly because I feel like I relate better to girls than boys, so I'd be more disappointed if we ended up having two boys than two girls... And if this one's a girl, I'm guaranteed at least that one! ;)

Hi ladies today I got my :bfp: I'm only 3weeks and 6 days making me due on 14th April I'm so excited so start my journey with you all x

Hi all gosh this thread moves soooo quickly, i've been away at parents for a couple of days and told them the news all very excited! Also got my beta results back first one from 15dpo they were 513 :) and then on thursday 17dpo i got my 3+ on digi which means i must be over 2000 yey!!! Having another beta done on monday and got my scan date 24th august i so hope my bean sticks around that long FX pleassssssssseee they have told me they will def hear heart beat by then!!

I'm not as bloated today and don't feel as sick and hardly any cramps in last 2 days - i hope thats a good sign and not a bad one?? pg sticks still dark!

welcome to new ladies!!

so sorry to those having a hard time (((hugs)))

Sorsha, I know just what you mean. When I was pregnant with #2, I wanted a girl so badly. When we had the ultrasound, they said it was a boy, and I cried! It was very disappointing. I hope you get your boy and girl sweetie!

I did this too and mine came back as a boy. I went back and figured it for other babies in my family and my DS and they were all right!

Id like a girl since we already have a boy, but I would also be a bit scared to have a girl. I have nieces and I feel stupid sometimes and dont know what to do for or with them. Maybe it is different when it is your own children.

But on the other hand, if we had another boy, it would be so much fun too!! Plus I know how to raise a boy. So really either way we are fine, just really happy to be pg!

Sorry, just jumping in! Did you use the Chinese Gender Predictor? The site said boy for me. I like this one better because it converts into your Chinese Lunar age! https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

Interesting! This chart says I am having a girl, but the other one told me I am having a boy. I really hope they can tell at the second scan and I dont have to wait until 20 weeks!

Is anyone going to not find out what the gender is before the baby is born?

Hi ladies, I was hoping I could join. I wasnt planning on another baby, but especially so quick. My daughter is 9 weeks old!! Yep and I am due April 14! I'm still in shock and uncertain how in the hell I am going to handle all of this.

Interesting! This chart says I am having a girl, but the other one told me I am having a boy. I really hope they can tell at the second scan and I dont have to wait until 20 weeks!

Is anyone going to not find out what the gender is before the baby is born?

It also told me I was having a girl and the other one said boy. I think one of them might be right! :haha:

Oh yeah, I am def going to find out the gender before the baby is born.

Hi ladies, I was hoping I could join. I wasnt planning on another baby, but especially so quick. My daughter is 9 weeks old!! Yep and I am due April 14! I'm still in shock and uncertain how in the hell I am going to handle all of this.

Congratulations I'm sure u will be fine x

Man I am soooo exhausted. I cant believe I have symtoms this early. HEARTBURN!! ALREADY? hahaha. WTF. Anyone else got this?

xx

Man I am soooo exhausted. I cant believe I have symtoms this early. HEARTBURN!! ALREADY? hahaha. WTF. Anyone else got this?

xx

I don't have heartburn, but I do have a lot of stomach discomfort. It's more like an indigestion feeling. I have to eat small meals during the day, if not I will get really bloated and uncomfortable. Hang in there!

Yeah I am already getting full really quick so small meals for me too. So weird though because I didnt have any of this last time. i had awful heartburn from week 35 to birth but @ 5 weeks? crazy talk!!

I also have lots of funny pains and cramps that I didnt notice first time round. Baby getting comfy??
xx

Hello April mummies to be! I think I'm part of your gang, according to a due date calculator my edd is 16th April. Its very confusing as that makes me almost 4 weeks pregnant and we only started trying 2 weeks ago but I know there is a science behind it (I just can't quite understand why they say you're pregnant 2 weeks before, my brain is too tired to try):haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->