April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Here is the sleep suit I got from mothercare x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
How have these passed me by?! I need some! Ok maybe not need...but definitely want!

Here is the sleep suit I got from mothercare x

Even if you don't have trouble with baby scratching itself, those are really good at night because it keeps their itty bitty baby fingers warm. I used to be apalled at how cold dd's fingers when it started getting colder (when she was 4-5 months old). Shouldn't be much of a problem for me this time considering where I live and it's usually already pretty warm by mid April but I know that's not the case everywhere, especially for you Aussies having fall babies!

That is like the ones I have Kealz good to know they are in Mothercare and Next too! Xx

I clearly need to stop buying all my baby's clothes from cheap places and start looking at nice places like mothercare and next! (And I would consider sainsburys nice too!) :haha:

lol talking about overboard..... My bff has already bought Mason a winter coat for next year!!!!

That's so sweet! I have heard a lot of people buy stuff in the sals for the next year, so in the Christmas sales (if they were us) they'd be buying stuff in 9-12 months size! I am not that organised!

:blush: This is me. But most stuff isn't sufficiently on sale for my liking. Post xmas, I will be buying a snowsuit and coats for sure! We live in New England, it will be cold and you guys might have gathered from previous posts... I buy almost nothing full retail :haha:

Yeah I want to have at least one nursing bra to take to hospital. I'm sure I will get massive post-natal, my boobs are very hormonally sensitive. I have bras I can't even wear when at certain times of my normal menstrual cycle because they squash me. So I'm expecting that. But I figure they will gradually shrink down as nursing/weaning continues so will be able to wear my front closes and smaller nursing bras on the way back down.

I am on vacation now until the New Year! Wooo hoooo! We're going back to NYC day on the 27th for a few days. Cannot wait. Gonna shop til I drop and have lunch and dinner at my fave restaurants. Eating is the only good part of being pregnant! :haha:

Well I'm having major issues toilet training my chuihuaha he keeps marking his territory by peeing on things - I just don't know what to do ..... :( I take him outside regularly and he's walked - god help me with potty training!!! On a serious note tho I HAVE to have this sorted before bubs arrives so any suggestions welcome! Oh and when we are out he is shut in his room with toys so i think it's an attention thing! Grrrrr it's seriously stressing me out!!!!!

Sorry this is happening! Do you use an enzyme cleaner on his pee spots? I forget where you live but I use Nature's Miracle here. Its really good for eliminating the smell that we can't even sense but they can. I also recommend keeping him leashed indoors all the time for a few days. Tie him to your waist, for real. If you are able to correct him every time he even tries to go he will more quickly realize its really bad. And if he is doing it when you are out, then crate training is for sure the best way to stop that. Also going back to basics and giving his treats when he pees outside. This will work really well if you are leashing him to you and correcting when he pees in the house and then giving him mega treats and praise when he's going outside. I know people who have done this with "untrainable" rescues and its worked. Also if he's not neutered that can really help, too. Hope the situation improves!!

Hi ladies, wow been busy on here, il try and catch up on what i can remember!

I havent had any milk leakages nor did i last time so dont worry, saying that i had issues with BF too but doubt thats related. My boobs are huge and i hate them, i like and want my normal boobies back lol. They did come back to relative normality last time eventually though!

Re clothes, we arent buying a lot as obviously got a lot from DS which are neutral.. We got so many gifts last time too so would be pointless. Only thing im planning on getting is a couple of packs of sleepsuits as Im having a memory lion made out of Harrisons newborn ones, so gorgous and a lovely thing to keep! Will be doing the same for the new baby too.
I complety recomend the supermarkets for vest and grows though especially Sainos and Asda. But my favourite is next. They just last and last and also have the pull over mits on the cuffs. Harrison has been in the same ones for ages now, they probably come up a little bigger than others.
We never had any real need for the mitts i think all babies are different when it comes to those though, you either will or wont but they are very cheap to buy in Asda etc.

There is no way any of my pre preggars clothes get near me at the mo so i salut you ladies who are still in or just outgrowing them! Im very jealous of you!

UKgirl, lovely pics of your babies, so cute!

Oh and yes im one of those people who buys in the sales for the next year, all Hs clothes hes in this winter were bought in last years sale (mainly next) and the next sale starts online today and my mum has got an early timeslot so she has a massive list for him again in next years size. Luckily its worked out well for us, hes pretty average all round so havent had a problem with the sizing.

Me and OH stayed up in london last night and went to the Olympia horse show, it was lovely, im so tired now though, did a lot of walking and had a lot of hip and back pain by the time we got back to the hotel. Am just taking a bit of time out time now whilst OH runs some errands and Harrison naps.

Well ladies I officially start my Christmas holidays today! DH and I are heading to my parents house for the next 5 days, so I won't be around much for the next while since I won't have as frequent internet access.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday! And those of you who are also traveling, be careful--especially if you have snow and ice! Don't go skating down your driveways!

Merry Christmas everyone! :flower:

Hi Everyone,

It's so quiet in here today!

Melissasbump. Thank you :) London and the Olympic horse show sounds lovely! What is a memory lion? xx

Have fun at your parent's house readytomum! Have a lovely xmas!

Kristabelle have fun in NYC I'm so jealous and I know what you mean about the whole eating thing! :) Xx

Well I am mega busy now during the day until my kids are in bed and it's likely to be that way until school starts up again. So I will probably only be checking in here in the evening and the morning while they are asleep! I hope you all have a lovely Xmas xxx

Morning lovelies! Hope everyone is having a good pre- Christmas weekend. I'm in England with my inlaws for the next week, so relaxing and eating :)

Love to all!

Yay thank you xxx how was the trip to england? Xx

Bumpy!!! The flight was pretty rough, and I can't believe the weather you lot are having over here! It's horrific!

oh no!! bumpy flights are not fun during pregnancy. It's a very short flight though isn't it? are you referring to the rain and flooding? lol yeh but I like the warmer temperatures that come with this weather! 13c? yes please!

I know it's roasting! But yeah the rain and the wind!! It's blowing a gale out there!

Yeah the flight is only an an hour, so not too bad.

Yea! I like the excuse to stay in when it's like that.. no after xmas dinner walks... those are horrid!!

My kids are destroying me already! lol they can't just get one toy out, they must emty the toy boxes to play with something they always play with! I asked them to tidy the lego and Connie has sat in the box making more lego mazes! lol
Have to go and tidy up around them before the family arrive with 1 million presents for the kids lol.

Have a nice day everyone will check back in later... if I survive! xxxx

Have a lovely christmas everyone! We are having friends over for lunch today then the parents arrive later, tomorrow we are doing our "christmas day".

Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season! I love Christmas! And today being Christmas eve will be a busy busy day! We are taking the kids to look at Christmas lights tonight and once they are in bed there's about a million presents for steven and I to wrap and put under the tree. I wish I had of wrapped earlier, lol. Tomorrow we will be having Christmas lunch at mums, and then boxing day, we will have Stevens mum here for a week so I'll have lots of help with the kids. I'll actually get to relax!! On another not had anyone else been suffering with bad joint pain?? I can no longer walk properly or even roll in bed!!! It's horrid! I think I'll have to see the physio and probably need a belly support belt. Has anyone used one, do they work? Merry Christmas everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->