April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Merry xmas ladies! Hope you all have a wonderful day... my xmas present is... colostrum yup leaky boobies. Thanks Benson!! Lol xxx

I will be requesting the strep b test after this! I didnt even know this was a thing but apparently its very common!

Has anyone else removed a naval piercing? I removed mine weeks ago but now the skin has stretched so far its starting to split! This never happened with the other two. Ive had this piercing since I was 15! :/ xxx

Candy, I just actually took mine out yesterday. It seemed fine and didn;t hurt but all of a sudden, the top hole was red... So I figured I would take it out for a bit, just to make sure it doesnt get infected. My bellybutton looks gross now :haha:. Funny how the piercing covered up the shape it was turning into lol

Lol steph mine is now split inside the hole and red :( is yours infected or just red? Xxx

My SIL requested the strep b test as apparently they don't give it as standard so I will defy be doing the same.

Just ordered my isofix base in the mothercare sale :happydance: reduced from £160 to £112! And my pram is getting ordered in the sale by my mumma tomorrow! So excited!

(And so sad that I'm shopping on Christmas..but it's baby bargains!)

Candy, I think its just red right now... but who knows :dohh:

Doggylover, yay for bargain shopping!!!!

Happy Christmas! Ukgirl that made me chuckle! Hopefully it's not too much for you.

Doggylover yay to shopping!! Great deal on the base!

Hope everyone had had an amazing day!!!

I'm afraid I give no idea on the strep conversation hence I haven't commented but fx its all ok I'm SURE it will all be fine ((hugs))

Just think next Xmas we will had little ones crawling about!!

Steph mine looks alot better today really. not as red. hopefully its clearing up a bit. Lol nimbec no it wasnt much just a drop. it freaked poor Aaron out though! hahaha..

have you all had a nice xmas? Is anyone shopping in the sales tomorrow? Xxx

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Nearly bedtime for us so the day will be over for another year :(

We did however book us a little 4d scan as a treat! 19th Jan we get to see our little pink bundle.

Hope youve all been spoilt xx

Merry Christmas ladies!

Should really go to bed but I'm wide awake as passed out on the couch for a big nap at my in laws. Literally all I have done is open presents, eat and sleep all day. Bliss! Hope you all have had equally lovely days :flower:

We got a nice snow flurry in the morning with a nice dusting of snow about and still snow falling out the windows for present opening, but nowhere near enough to interfere with the drive out to the inlaws, so basically perfect!

Winner of most presents today was definitely baby :haha: Not even born and absolutely spoilt! Wish I was shopping tomorrow but we are going for chinese lunch and then to a cousins' engagement party- so no complaints! Can't wait to have a look at what's on sale though of course :haha:

Good night ladies!

Belated merry Christmas ladies, hope you had a lovely time with family and friends!!!
Thinking of all of you <3

Only thing I bought today was an Ergo. I was flipflopping on which SSC to get so I asked my local Babywearing, Intl chapter and the unanimous response was Ergo is the best SSC for a toddler and for our climate (super hot summers). Sudden great deal on Amazon for the one I wanted so now I just have to check it out thoroughly to be sure it isn't a fake. Feel pretty confident about the seller after researching, though, and it was fulfilled by Amazon so I think it's genuine. I'm so stupid excited about it! Can tandem wear dd1 in the Ergo and dd2 in a mei tai. :cloud9: Also excited because hubby has expressed interest in wearing Maisie in the Ergo. I was hoping that would be the case. Something about buckles just makes it feel more manly for him, I guess, because he has never touched a sling or mei tai. :haha:

I have my glucose tolerance test in the morning then I have to go back to work, booo!

Wow littlespy welldone on the carrier find!! Its good that oh can use it too! I went a bit boxing day sales crazy and brought a carrier too plus a few other bits :D I love baby shopping!
Good luck for your glucose test tomorrow hope it goes well xxxxx

happy belated xmas to you too lily I hope you had a lovely time xxx

doggylover that woman on that other thread is such a wacko!! Haha xx

She is insane isn't she?! But well done her for being so mature throughout her entire life....lunatic!

I just bought some cloth nappies as they we on sale - itti bitti AIO and snap in ones :) I wasn't planning on buying them but 60% off so I thought I may as well :)

Littlespy that's great about your ergo. I was all set on the ergo, but then heard about the boba and now I am really torn between them!

Good Morning Ladies!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and the craziness starts to slow down lol.

LittleSpy, good luck for you Glucose test (though I am sure it will be perfect) and yay on the baby wearer you bought. I am still not sure what kind to get :dohh:. I wont be using it that much but would like to have it for around the house and walking the dog etc.

Woohoo for double digits! Steph, you may want to look into mei tais. Very versatile, relatively inexpensive, and very compact for storing. :thumbup: I'll be using one of those, I think, for the newbie mostly. Have one I use with dd now and she loves it but I'm sure the Ergo will be more comfy for both of us due to her age and size.

I'm already terribly bored at the OB office and they haven't even given me the stinking drink yet! :dohh:

Thanks LittleSpy, I will check out the Mei tais :thumbup:
I have my Glucose test next week and already have the drink sitting in my fridge... i'm sure nice and chilled will make it much better :nope::sick:

So after reading a post about finding bigger bras, I decided to actually measure myself. I had self diagnosed my size to a 36DD (from a 34D originally) and am in shock, that this size dow not fit right :haha:. Turns out, I need a 34 DDD :dohh:
I don't want to spend too much on a new bra (since they will most likely grow again :wacko:) but it seems that I can't find anything cheaper then $35. I know thats not horrible, but I really dont want to spend that much lol. I might try the nursing bras that JCPennys has on sale right now. Anyone have any expereince with those?

Still at the OB. :wacko: I am JACKED UP. :haha: And so is baby.

No experience with those nursing bras. If you can find one big enough, those front-clasping sports bras are quite comfy and work well for nursing, too. They don't "lift and separate" very well but when it comes to boobs, I personally have no problem sacrificing appearances for comfort, lol.

yaaaay for double digits Steph!!!

Good luck on your glucose tests today ladies! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"