April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hello April mummies to be! I think I'm part of your gang, according to a due date calculator my edd is 16th April. Its very confusing as that makes me almost 4 weeks pregnant and we only started trying 2 weeks ago but I know there is a science behind it (I just can't quite understand why they say you're pregnant 2 weeks before, my brain is too tired to try):haha:

hey! we have the same due date!! xxx :happydance:

Congrats and welcome to the ladies joining :hugs:

I don't suppose anyone else was crying watching the Olympics lol :blush: that's a first for me lol :lol:

Hope your all having a lovely weekend :flower: xx

I don't suppose anyone else was crying watching the Olympics lol :blush: that's a first for me lol :lol:

:hugs: Not today, but 2 days ago, I could have been! I have my days where the simplest things make me cry :cry:. Today, and everyday, but today has been the worst, I have been so tired and weak! I remember also being this way with my oldest, but now that I'm on #4, I don't have time to be tired like this!!!!:dohh:

I'm the same tiredness and weak wise, just trying to be outdoors as much as possible, but today in that heat I could have passed out lol. Hope the tiredness passes soon for us. My 3 and 1 year old are really keeping me on my toes but my 5 and 7 year olds are trying to help me by doing things bless them lol but are constantly asking questions wanting information about everything and wanting me to be in their plays usually being the queen or mum lol, its exhausting lol but wouldn't have it any other way xx

Yes, the heat is bad here, and I can't wait for Autumn to come so things cool off. This will be the very first time I will be pregnant through the winter and I am sooo happy about that. I don't like the heat anyway, but right now, I am constantly hot, so it makes it all the worse! And I know what you mean. My 4 year old is always asking me to play, and my boys are well, boys, and it gets very tiring for a normal person to have to chase them around, let alone someone as weak and tired as me at the moment! Come on second tri!! lol

I am the same with the heat- it is WAY too hot here! Being warm all the time is just making the heat worse!!! Hope everyone is doing great!

I have a doc appointment monday morning- so nervous something will go wrong :(

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!!! :)

fx for you jonesbaby! I know how you feel. I still have 6 days til AF is due, and my appointment, and I'm getting more and more nervous as it gets closer!

I just did the gender prediction thing on countdowntopregnancy.com, and it predicted a boy. Now, hubby is sure this is going to be a girl, but I think it's going to be a boy, so I'm happy with it! Which gender do yall want, or do you care?

Sorry, just jumping in! Did you use the Chinese Gender Predictor? The site said boy for me. I like this one better because it converts into your Chinese Lunar age! https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

We're wanting a girl super bad! We have our two little boys already! :flower:

This one also says I'm having a girl! Yay! Fx!

Says girl for me! Id just be happy with a healthy LO!

OH made me go get another box of tests "just to be sure".... Lol!!!

Hey Ladies - I'm hoping I can join you. I have just got my BFP after TTC 2 years and first round of IVF. So excited and nervous about getting through the first trimester. This is our first baby - due 8th April - day after my birthday.

I am in utter shock: :happydance:

Congratulations to everyone else and their April babies xxx

Hey congrats! My birthday is April 7 as well, but I am due April 3. I think April is a pretty special month!

This is my first and I am hoping for a girl, but dh is hoping for a boy. I am competitive so I want to have a girl even more since he wants a boy so badly, but truthfully I would be happy with either. He has 6 nephews on his side and 1 niece so he is use to boys...that's why I said we need more girls. I guess we will have to wait and find out...seems so far away!

I'm feeling so impatient to get an u/s and find out for sure when my due date is! Grrrrr....:growlmad:

Well im hoping to become a nurse soon and I started crying when reading a book about the history of medicine..... it wasnt even sad! It was a bit about Aristotle and Alexander the great... Im a sweat machine and Im full of zits.... whoever said pregnant women are radiant never met me! Lol xx

Well im hoping to become a nurse soon and I started crying when reading a book about the history of medicine..... it wasnt even sad! It was a bit about Aristotle and Alexander the great... Im a sweat machine and Im full of zits.... whoever said pregnant women are radiant never met me! Lol xx

I remember when I was pregnant with my oldest, a few people told me how I would "glow". Well, much to my surprise the only thing glowing on me was the different face washes I was using to try to clear my skin up!!

I remember when I was pregnant with my oldest, a few people told me how I would "glow". Well, much to my surprise the only thing glowing on me was the different face washes I was using to try to clear my skin up!!

Oh me too. Face looks like a pizza lol

awww haha!! Yup the only reason Im glow is because of all the primer.. concealer and fou dation I have on to cover my volcano face! Xx

hahaha! Where do these myths come from and why does no one ever speak about what really happens? lol

With dd, my face finally stopped breaking out around 18 weeks, I think. :wacko: 2nd trimester is where it's at in pregnancy. 1st tri you feel like crap and 3rd tri you feel like different crap. :haha: 2nd trimester isn't so bad.

I haven't been nearly as emotional this time around (yet) but yes.... a few nights ago I did indeed tear up watching the Olympics. :dohh:

Probably came from a man! Lol xx

No doubt about that!!! :haha: Which reminds me, when I was pregnant with my oldest one, we went to visit my husband's grandmother. She was sewing something, and I was standing there talking to her. She dropped her thread, and I bent over to pick it up. She screamed "NOOooooo!!!" Of course, this made me stop. She said, "Don't bend over! That'll make the baby come out feet first!" Then she proceeded to give me all the advice. I couldn't reach above my head, or the cord would wrap around my baby's neck. If I stayed in the same position too long, the baby would have an odd birthmark. I was actually too young to have a baby, because at my age, it would be harder on my body than an older woman(?). She was a dear old lady, and her advice still gives me a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->