April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Yay for single figures melissasbump!! And for sales! My ohs mum spoilt my kids rotten this year. 3 big bags of toys each and they share a bedroom Im not sure how we are going to put it all away either but we have come to the conclusion that next year the grandparents are getting a present limit lol.

As for keeping tidy down there I just put the razor down and hope for the best. I havent seen down there for months now. Im sure soon I wont bother but Im thinking its best to be tidy when I give birth hehe.

Ben is laying really low today so my bump looks smaller hes having a sleepy day I think.

P.s does anyone know when we are meant to start kick counting? 24 or 28 weeks? Xx

Candy, im almost certain its not till 28 weeks plus, it wasnt really mentioned in that way to me in last pregancy, more like the kicks thats "normal" for your baby. This one never blooming gives me a break lol so much more active than H ever was

Ah thats good then because my lo is kinda active one day then quiet the next still.. I didnt have to do it with the other two Im not sure why its different this time round xx

Yay for single figures melissasbump!! And for sales! My ohs mum spoilt my kids rotten this year. 3 big bags of toys each and they share a bedroom Im not sure how we are going to put it all away either but we have come to the conclusion that next year the grandparents are getting a present limit lol.

As for keeping tidy down there I just put the razor down and hope for the best. I havent seen down there for months now. Im sure soon I wont bother but Im thinking its best to be tidy when I give birth hehe.

Ben is laying really low today so my bump looks smaller hes having a sleepy day I think.

P.s does anyone know when we are meant to start kick counting? 24 or 28 weeks? Xx

At my last DR's visit I was told that after 24 weeks if I feel like baby isn't moving compared to normal to kick count. She told me to eat/drink something sugary and sit in a quiet room and that I should have at least 6 movements in 2 hours. But it might vary from place to place... it seems a lot of pregnancy related things do! :flower:

Hey ladies!
Momma brown sorry things are going badly for you! Hope u and oh can sort things out and that emmelieigh is just a dainty little girl!

Jealous of all the ladies getting baby bits in the sales!!! There is just non pony at this moment in time till I know wat sil is giving me!!!

Afm my lil man is in the head down position already and punching the hell out of me!!! I had a few quiet spells over Xmas that had me worried but he is definatly making up for it today! My house is trashed with toys! I tidy up and page is behind me pulling it all back out but she is so cute playing with her kitchen an making us "cereal" for dinner as she has told me lol!!!!
Well it's my birthday New Year's Eve, I spend it with my parents every year always have with my best friends! But this year is my 25th, I've hinted I want a quiet one and I don't think it's happening! By the sounds of it mum has invited everyone including people I don't know! Seriously, I'm fat and hormonal, last thing I want to do is see people!!! Lol hope everyone is ok and enjoying the festive season xxx

Thanks for the doctors advice kealz xx that helps a lot :)
The pics of paige playing with her kitchen on facebook were super cute xx

UKGirl LOL on shaving blindely. Ive been pretending/ practicing blind shaving since I found out I was pregnant. lol Figured I would need some practice to make sure I could keep it tidy :haha:. If I lean forward, I can still see most (to make sure I did a good job blind ahaha)

Melissa, do you mean double digits?? I'm confused...

My LO is active (very active lately) most days. Its funny, because when he has a quiet day, I can be sure that the scale will go up a lb in the next day or two :dohh:

Kealz, Thats cool that your birthday is New Years! Makes it easy to get people together to celebrate and you always have the next day off lol. I can 100% relate to the want for a quiet evening though. I will be going to a New Years party early and then make sure i'm home by 10pm to cuddle up on the couch with my dog lol.

Oh gotcha :thumbup:

Crazy to think there are really only 14 weeks left :wacko:

Omg steph I cant even see mine if I lean forward :( I have to look in the mirror haha xx

I popped over to the third tri boards and omg it was gloomy... full of complaints of feeling sick and having the shits and backache... Plus their ''this is it" stories!! I miht decide to stay in second tri for the last 3 months!! Xxx

:rofl: I hear you Candy... then again, I like it in here the best... seems like all other places, everyone is so serious :wacko:

On the shaving issue... I told OH that he would have to help out if I could not do it anymore ... needless to say, he was NOT thrilled by the idea :haha:. I will have to invest in a mirror I can take into the shower with me lol

I do recall having the shits a lot in 3rd tri. :haha: 36 weeks on, especially. Not comfy but it's more exciting!

Hahaha steph!! My oh wasnt very enthusiastic when I asked for his help either! To be fair I dont know if I trust him with a razor down there... he hacks at my toe nails they look awful!! He almost took off the tip of my toe last time he clipped them :(

I love this thread everyone is lovely and friendly so I think for the last bit I will just stick here mainly. Im sure I will go off to the boards now and then to search out follow sufferers of shits and hicks.. hehe xx

steph/ukgirl: you let your OH's help with the trimming down there?! I think I'd faint of embarassment! :haha: I can still clip my own townails but it's getting to be more and more of a struggle, that's for sure!

I really am a total prude when it comes to my physical body.... the other day DH walked past the bedroom while I was rubbing some Bio-Oil on my tummy to help with stretch marks, and he kind of doubled back to poke his head in the room and ask what I was doing. So I told him, and he said he's never seen me do it before so he was a bit shocked. And I told him that's because I do it when he's not starring at me! :blush: I'm sad, I know. lol

Haha ladies well I had a go at blind shaving (electric trimmer) with a mirror and well erm let's say I'm now sporting the 'tufty look' needs a bit more sorting I feel!! Wish I'd been practising! Lol!!! I'm quite open I blatantly stand in front of oh rubbing my oil in hehe if he doesn't like what he sees its a free world he can look away haha!

I agree third tri is a bit gory eeeewwwweee and I pretty much only chat on this thread and a few ttc ones that I know girls on to see how they are doing!

Hope everyone is well - in determind to have my lazy day today ....lets see how I get on!

Hope everyone is having a restful Sunday so far! :flower:

Mine hasn't been terribly restful, but it has been very productive! The cleaning out of the "office" has begun in earnest! I've been organizing and tidying and tossing out crap most of the day, and it feels sooooo good! lol

I found a bunch of blank canvases too. I've decided to give most of them away to a friend, but I got an idea for a new nursery decoration with a few of them, so I've gotten started on that too. I have the foundation colour down, and I've got the design sketched out ready to go once it dries!! When the art mood strikes I turn into such an impatient child. :haha:

To entertain myself while I wait I took a new bump picture to compare to the other ones. I don't see a huge difference between the last one and this one.... does anyone else? It sticks out a little bit more maybe?

Attachments

• BumpProgression.jpg
    BumpProgression.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 7
Cute bump pictures ReadytoMum!

Yay for being productive and getting the room cleared out. I started to clear out some of the closets in the house but I didnt make much progress :dohh:. I'm hoping that If I get a little done each weekend, then I should be ready soon.

Haha ladies well I had a go at blind shaving (electric trimmer) with a mirror and well erm let's say I'm now sporting the 'tufty look' needs a bit more sorting I feel!! Wish I'd been practising! Lol!!! I'm quite open I blatantly stand in front of oh rubbing my oil in hehe if he doesn't like what he sees its a free world he can look away haha!

I agree third tri is a bit gory eeeewwwweee and I pretty much only chat on this thread and a few ttc ones that I know girls on to see how they are doing!

Hope everyone is well - in determind to have my lazy day today ....lets see how I get on!

Tufty look <-- :rofl::rofl:

Cute bump pictures ReadytoMum!

Yay for being productive and getting the room cleared out. I started to clear out some of the closets in the house but I didnt make much progress :dohh:. I'm hoping that If I get a little done each weekend, then I should be ready soon.

Thanks!

I don't get struck with the urge to overall clean all that often... but when I do... look out! There's no stopping me! The office is just about as finished as it can be for now, and I've moved onto the bedroom now. DH won't know what hit him when he gets back home. :haha:

Steph: glad to hear you bought your furniture! I'm sure I've said it before in this thread, but I ADORE white furniture, so big thumbs up from me! And great that you got discount as well!

Melissa: if Harrison is anything like my nephew, you'll need to build and extension to house all his new Christmas toys!! Congrats on double figures :happydance: and I am 100% with you on the exhaustion. I'm tired even thinking about being tired :haha:

Kealz: happy birthday for tomorrow! I hope you enjoy your (potentially huge!) party, and aren't too exhausted from it all. I love all the pics of Paige playing with her toys on fb, and the ones with the food made me laugh - don't let her loose on the real stuff just yet!! What a mess!

And as for keeping the 'lady garden' :)rofl:) tidy...I usually use dh's electric hair trimmer affair, and actually just tried to so myself out today....to no avail. Not only could I see nothing, the electric thing wasn't charged! It's taken me a while to sort myself out to actually do it, so who knows when I'll next bother trying?!?! And steph I also mentioned to dh he'll have to help and he just raised an eyebrow and ignored me!

Readytomum: great bump pics! And you'll have to put up some pics when you are finished with the canvases, I'm so jealous of your crafty-ness!

Nimbec: also :haha: at 'tufty look'!!!!

Afm, busy day of getting unpacked etc after our time away then catching up with my family. My mum and SIL had sort out all her baby stuff, so I now have more vests and sleepsuits than I can possibly imagine a baby ever using!!!

As a kick back to our sex chat the other day, I put my foot down and told dh we are having sex tonight and that's that. He then piped up today "so I've been thinking logistically of some ways we can do it..." How romantic :haha: he also sprang on me yesterday on the flight home that while he still wants to call the baby Max if its a boy, he's maybe not so keen on Maxwell and might prefer Maximillian instead...in which case we need to change our middle name which was to be William...but Maximillian William just sounds silly!!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->