April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

That was just what I needed today! I have been so emotional, and just feeling so yucky and unattractive right now....
You girls are great!! Thanks!

Hey girlies! That was me yesterday, i felt and looked like crap.....and got all ratty when rick spotted his ex....!?!Anyways...today i still bleed but im in no pain...A miscarriage at this stage would be painful and messy, So i know im.not misscarying, i just wish itd stop and my next scan would roll on! :-D Cant wait to be outa the danger zone....

Gosh I thought it was just me covered in spots!!! What is everyone using to try and get rid? I was told I can't use any spot treatments grrr just natural face wash?? I think it must be all the progesterone in our system!! I'm not complaining tho I wouldn't swap being pg for the world!!

Candy I'm pleased you are feeling a bit more positive ((hugs))

Congrats and welcome to the ladies joining :hugs:

I don't suppose anyone else was crying watching the Olympics lol :blush: that's a first for me lol :lol:

Hope your all having a lovely weekend :flower: xx

I cried my eyes out too lol glad I was on my own As I felt so stupid

Hi ladies, I was hoping I could join. I wasnt planning on another baby, but especially so quick. My daughter is 9 weeks old!! Yep and I am due April 14! I'm still in shock and uncertain how in the hell I am going to handle all of this.

Hey we have the same due date :)

apparently, if you use a decent exfoliator and cool water (tightens your skin and contracts pores) thats good, with a none greasy moisturisor. sometimes dry skin itself can cause spots. lots of waters hood too.x

Thanks candy I'll give it a go!!! I look like one of those join the dot exercises lol!!

me too! my skin is vv dry and patchy :-/ i cant wear makeup cos id look daft! itd get caught on the ridges of dry skin :-(

Ugh I've got opposite prob really greasy :( trying to avoid makeup as it cloggs pores but I can't really wear none if I'm out with friends or having a meal out..oh is understanding thank goodness !!

Quick question are you ladies having sex? Or orgasm? I was told not to for a while? But how long? 12 weeks?? I'll happily do it as I want to protect my bean but I occasionally get a lil frustrated ;) sorry if tmi!!!

Were only not having sex cos my cervix likes bleeding, but we dtd lastnight. it cant harm the bavy it might just irritate the cervix. but once i get through this patch of bleeding we'll be having more sex..we really miss it! :-/

Quick question are you ladies having sex? Or orgasm? I was told not to for a while? But how long? 12 weeks?? I'll happily do it as I want to protect my bean but I occasionally get a lil frustrated ;) sorry if tmi!!!

I am waiting 12 weeks!! I'll do other things but no sex or orgasam for me! I think I am being overly protective though as it has taken us 2 years to TTC our first and we were successful with our first round of IVF (only round free on NHS) so I am a little paranoid!!! I am too scared to do anything! I read in a Zita West book that sex is fine in first trimester, but not recommended if you are prone to miscarriage or have had assisted conception - so we are playing it safe. I could do with the rest anyway!!! :wacko:

We are at it most nights and I've worried with how strong my O's are :wacko: but I just hope it is strengthening that area, I've had no bleeding or anything
We managed to this morning as we never last night and I felt like being sick after we'd finished :blush: I think we'll need to calm it down xx

Thanks ladies I think i will also wait untill 12 weeks as its taken so long to get this little bean and i'd never forgive myself if anything happened and it could be even a tiny weeny bit my fault. I'm still 'helping' oh though as i think its important to keep a healthy relationship going!!

I bought my first non wired bra yesterday from Bravissimo really pretty pink lace OMG how comfy is it!!!!! I was so uncomfertable in my others!!!

I've not been comfy in non wired bras. Great you found a comfy one. The ones I've seen aren't nice but I'm prob not looking hard enough.

could i get some advice please. i have been experiencing pain in my lower right abdomen, it comes and goes, and is like a dull ache although sometimes there is a sharp pain. is anyone else experiencing this, stupidly googled it and now im worried.

I'm getting lots of pain on my right side lower down today. I ways get bad cramping on my right side to middle early pregnancy I just assume its all the changes the stretching etc for little one.

Hope your OK :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->