April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

could i get some advice please. i have been experiencing pain in my lower right abdomen, it comes and goes, and is like a dull ache although sometimes there is a sharp pain. is anyone else experiencing this, stupidly googled it and now im worried.

My sharp pain is on the left side and it also comes and goes. I have seen the doc for it and she thinks its just body parts inside stretching in prepearation for a growing uterus. As long as there is no bleeding,she says not to worry.

I had quite a lot of cramping right up to when AF was due... it seems to have settled down a bit now

thanks so much for the replies, has really put my mind at ease, i dont have any bleeding, im 4 weeks along

Omg morning (all day) sickness had me today and this Arvo and This evening etc. constant nausea and vomiting ALL DAY!! :(

I'll catch up on you ladies hopefully Tomorroe and update front page. Sorry for delay

Omg morning (all day) sickness had me today and this Arvo and This evening etc. constant nausea and vomiting ALL DAY!! :(

I'll catch up on you ladies hopefully Tomorroe and update front page. Sorry for delay

Poor dear! Get loads of rest and drink pkenty of water! Must keep you and baby hydrated!

ugh mommy yuk!!!!! at least it means the hormones are flying up ! hugs

lauramarie i had cramps up until the last few days and they hve disappeared i'm sure its all normal x

ladyred are you in the uk? Bravissimo is fantastic they do one specially for expecting mums and pretty colour too...It feels as supportive as an underwired and boobs look great in it. I'm a convert LOL

https://www.bravissimo.com/products...-bra/candypink/pnm1cp/?show=16&sort=1&level=1

As for me, had a scan on Friday. Although doc couldnt see yolk sac clearly, she could definitely see a sac and based on measurement it is 5w3d, so actually measuring a day ahead. Because she couldnt be 100% sure it was inside the uterus, she ordered beta hcgs 2 days apart to rule out ectopic pregnancy

Friday 23 dpo - 10283
Today 25 dpo - 17758

Doubling rate is at 60 hours which is still on track once you are past 6000.
We also had another scan today where we could definitely see beginning of yolk sac. So all is good and we can put our mind at ease until next visit 2 weeks later to see heartbeat!

Hi ladies, whoa so much to catch up on since Friday!!

Hi to all new people!

I had a bachelorette party this weekend and was glad to get through with only 1 question about why I wasn't drinking (not a girl I know well though) so that's a weight off my mind.

How is everyone feeling? I'm a little crampy today but since we did pole dancing for the party, and I was up until 4am I think I'm in pretty good shape!!

Just did another test this morning, and I left it lay and forgot about it. About a half hour later, I went back in there and saw it, and I was just like, "Oh." I think I'm finally over my poas addiction! Yay!

Oh and this is a little late, but for everyone with the bad skin and breaking out - lemons! If you have a lot of acne, it can sting a little, but it really does help. Just squeeze the juice onto your skin, (I let it sit a minute or two) then rinse with cool water. It's all natural, so no chemicals to hurt the baby, and it really works!

Doggylover i'm pleased you had a good time and not too many q's !

jcombs35 brilliant i will be off to buy lemons asap!!!

ebelle thats great news fx all goes really well at next scan x

Hi ladies feeling a little crampy today AF should be due tomorrow or Tuesday so I'm hoping it's nothing hope u are all well

Doggylover i'm pleased you had a good time and not too many q's !

jcombs35 brilliant i will be off to buy lemons asap!!!

ebelle thats great news fx all goes really well at next scan x

It does sting, but once you get it cleared up, keep using it and it won't sting as bad.

i feels sick :( and tired..

I have no sickness as of yet I'm hoping this pregnancy is sImiliar to the last as I had no sickness last time and I'm not looking forward to the tiredness setting it nearly killed me last time and now I have a very active toddler to look after too lol

Just did another test this morning, and I left it lay and forgot about it. About a half hour later, I went back in there and saw it, and I was just like, "Oh." I think I'm finally over my poas addiction! Yay!

Oh and this is a little late, but for everyone with the bad skin and breaking out - lemons! If you have a lot of acne, it can sting a little, but it really does help. Just squeeze the juice onto your skin, (I let it sit a minute or two) then rinse with cool water. It's all natural, so no chemicals to hurt the baby, and it really works!

Thanks for sharing! Im starting to breakout and will try that!

its more random sickness that passes....im more tired than anything these days :( its not fun..x

I haven't noticed an increase in breakouts yet, but I've had issues with them in general since my teens--best thing I've found is the Coalface soap from Lush. I wash with that at night, and in the morning with a moisturizing soap and then put on a very light moisturizer specifically for oily skin, and between the two I seem to manage to stay not too oily but not too dry either.

Haven't had sex since we got the BFP a week ago. Between the sporadic nausea and the frequent twinges/cramps down there, I haven't really been in the mood, and also I'm nervous about bleeding. But I expect once I'm feeling physically better we'll give it a go, just carefully. :)

The most annoying symptom I've now discovered: pregnancy brain! I am so foggy... I find I'm having trouble even focusing enough to read more than a few paragraphs at a time, most of the day. And it's not a fatigue problem, because I've actually been sleeping fairly well. Hormones! :wacko:

i'm not suffering with nausea but i'm exhausted!!! really super super tired :( but all worth it!!

sorry your suffering candy ((hugs))

Sorsha I am terrible for forgetting things at the minute! Half my sentences now have no end, I forgot half the groceries the other day...I'm losing my mind!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->