April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Just did another test this morning, and I left it lay and forgot about it. About a half hour later, I went back in there and saw it, and I was just like, "Oh." I think I'm finally over my poas addiction! Yay!

Oh and this is a little late, but for everyone with the bad skin and breaking out - lemons! If you have a lot of acne, it can sting a little, but it really does help. Just squeeze the juice onto your skin, (I let it sit a minute or two) then rinse with cool water. It's all natural, so no chemicals to hurt the baby, and it really works!

Thanks for sharing! Im starting to breakout and will try that!

i definitly have to try this!

I've not actually been sick yet, but I have had nausea. I never had morning sickness with any of my pregnancies, so I've been expecting this one to be the one that does it. I have been utterly exhausted. I will take a nap in the afternoon and still go to bed early. My skin is trying to break out, but it hasn't actually done it yet. (Lemons)

I'm also scared to have sex. The last time we did, my spotting had stopped, and after we did, it came back pretty bad. So we are waiting til I'm further along. I'm thankful hubby understand this. Of course, I have been doing other things for him so he doesn't get frustrated. Sorry if tmi. lol

We can't wait to announce this, but both feel the need to wait for a doctor to actually tell me I'm pregnant. Even though we both know I am.

I haven't noticed an increase in breakouts yet, but I've had issues with them in general since my teens--best thing I've found is the Coalface soap from Lush. I wash with that at night, and in the morning with a moisturizing soap and then put on a very light moisturizer specifically for oily skin, and between the two I seem to manage to stay not too oily but not too dry either.

Haven't had sex since we got the BFP a week ago. Between the sporadic nausea and the frequent twinges/cramps down there, I haven't really been in the mood, and also I'm nervous about bleeding. But I expect once I'm feeling physically better we'll give it a go, just carefully. :)

The most annoying symptom I've now discovered: pregnancy brain! I am so foggy... I find I'm having trouble even focusing enough to read more than a few paragraphs at a time, most of the day. And it's not a fatigue problem, because I've actually been sleeping fairly well. Hormones! :wacko:

Me too! We've been staying in my husband's late grandfather's house. His grandfather had left the house to his son (hubby's uncle) but they aren't able to move in yet, so we pay them a monthly rent. Well, I wrote them out a check last week, and stuck it in my wallet, thinking I would just send it out next time I went out. I completely forgot about it! Next thing I know, they were asking me if I had sent the check out yet because they were afraid it had got lost in the mail.... :blush:

Yeah we are definitely off sex until I am further along! Don't want to take ANY risks even though I know all the literature says it won't do anything at all.

Hello! I have just convinced myself I should be in here now, although I still can't quite believe it.

I have no symptoms yet other than a big red spot on my face and about 100 positive HPTs :D

Oh, and does anyone else feel "wet" down there? I keep feeling it, and when I do, I"m almost certain I'm bleeding, but when I go check, there's nothing. It's so odd....

ps. is anybody else taking progesterone? I have to take it for the first 12 weeks and have also been forbidden to do pretty much everything I enjoy. Not really complaining, it will be fantastically worth it, I just miss coffee.

Oh, and does anyone else feel "wet" down there? I keep feeling it, and when I do, I"m almost certain I'm bleeding, but when I go check, there's nothing. It's so odd....

I often feel wet there, but back and forth to the loo plenty times to make sure everything is OK lol.

You have no idea how glad I am you have said this because YES!!!! But i know it's because I am having a pile of creamy cm, and like you every time I feel anything down there I am convinced it's bleeding....

Not yet thank god, knock on wood etc etc

Hello! I have just convinced myself I should be in here now, although I still can't quite believe it.

I have no symptoms yet other than a big red spot on my face and about 100 positive HPTs :D

Congrats and welcome!! Some of us in here are still in denial as well! :blush:

You have no idea how glad I am you have said this because YES!!!! But i know it's because I am having a pile of creamy cm, and like you every time I feel anything down there I am convinced it's bleeding....

Not yet thank god, knock on wood etc etc

Oh good! I'm glad I'm not alone. I haven't noticed creamy cm. Mine is more of a clear (kinda looks like ewcm...) Not sure if that's normal or not. :wacko:

I read that lots of people get ewcm in early pregnancy, I can't remember where though which is annoying. I think that any cm which is normal colour etc is fine. As lomg as its not spotting, I don't think there is anything to worry about.

That's funny cause from all I've read, most people have the creamy cm! lol. But I've had the spotting, and it lasted almost 20 days, so I'm thrilled that it's not come back. After it stopped, I went nutso poas because I thought I had a chemical or something. 5 more days til doctor, and I can't wait!!

Hi! I tested August 2nd but at night around 10:45pm I know you're suppose to test in the morning but a friend of mine bought me the test and made me take it :) the lines showed right away as you can see by the pic on my profile, I was shocked, had no clue I was preggo, I thought I was out...

Symptoms so far are very mild. I get nausea when my stomach is empty, so I have to eat something right away, some smells are getting to me, I had a hard time being at the grocery store the other day. All I want to eat is spicy food, jalapenos yum! Anything sweet I can't handle just feels like its been doubled with sugar ewwww...

I cramp every now and then, sometimes I don't feel like im preggo...sometimes im tired sometimes I have so much energy, weird...

Why would the lines on test be so dark?

I took my tests afternoon and evening and they seemed to show darker results. Not sure why, I've heard a few ladies saying the same. I drink lots at night time, so might dilute the wee a bit lol

Congratulations :D x

Welcome sparkle. I also have better test results at night. It's quite common. How many days dpo are you?

That's funny cause from all I've read, most people have the creamy cm! lol. But I've had the spotting, and it lasted almost 20 days, so I'm thrilled that it's not come back. After it stopped, I went nutso poas because I thought I had a chemical or something. 5 more days til doctor, and I can't wait!!

Oh I totally forgot about your spotting! I'm glad it still hasn't come back, and only a few days til doctor which will put your mind at ease so much more than any of us could!! Can't wait to hear how the appointment goes!

Hello ladies.

I'm having a very lazy Sunday today. Watching the Olympics lol, wishing that I could do it to haha lol.

Its my birthday tomorrow, and got my Gran coming in. I haven't actually told her that I'm pregnant again, my parents have though. So awaiting very sarcastic comments :( , apparently her words to my parents were "I knew she would fall pregnant again, it was just a matter of when"
I just wish they all didn't need to find out till he/she pops out lol.

Hubby and I aren't telling people passed a few friends, and family, no one else is going to know, and cause I'm bigger, I'll not show till quite far on, so no one would really know.

Hope you all have a lovely day xx

Oh I totally forgot about your spotting! I'm glad it still hasn't come back, and only a few days til doctor which will put your mind at ease so much more than any of us could!! Can't wait to hear how the appointment goes!

Yes yes, I'm glad it hasn't come back too! It was really scaring me. And my doctor being so rude to me made me question myself all the more! AF is also due on the 10th, so I'm also a little nervous. I know it won't come, but then there's that thought in the back of my mind, like, "But what if it does show up?" Can't wait to get it behind me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->