April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hello ladies.

I'm having a very lazy Sunday today. Watching the Olympics lol, wishing that I could do it to haha lol.

Its my birthday tomorrow, and got my Gran coming in. I haven't actually told her that I'm pregnant again, my parents have though. So awaiting very sarcastic comments :( , apparently her words to my parents were "I knew she would fall pregnant again, it was just a matter of when"
I just wish they all didn't need to find out till he/she pops out lol.

Hubby and I aren't telling people passed a few friends, and family, no one else is going to know, and cause I'm bigger, I'll not show till quite far on, so no one would really know.

Hope you all have a lovely day xx

I bet you have to go through all the negative comments and faces from people like I do. When I first thought I was, the few people that knew about it all had something to say, and it made me so mad! For Pete's sake, it's not like I think I have cancer! :growlmad:

The only ones happy about it were my hubby and MIL. Although, my mother seems to be getting excited about it. lol

My inlaws are over the moon for us, it is just my side of the family with the negative comments. My parents are happier for us now, but my mum said "well not much we can do about it now eh, what a pitty" which I was so angry at.
Why would grandparents be so negative about another grandchild? Yes we will have 5 children (if little one is just 1 little one lol).

My Grandad is brill, he always says things like "Elaine will find a way, don't down her" or "leave the lassie alone!" hehe :D good old grandad

Folk and their comments eh! :dohh: x

It's more my family as well. We both come from big families, but in my family, everyone from my generation is having just 1 or 2, so I guess God forbid I'm on my 4th.... On hubby's side, his cousins are still all having 4 or more, so they're used to it I guess.

I think thats the problem with us having more also. My parents had two, my uncle had 2, same with great aunts and uncles having 2 lol, but my Gran was 1 of 5 my Grandad 1 of 8.

My hubby is 1 of 3, as was my mother inlaw.

But main thing is, we are both happy of having larger families eh Jcombs, we thought we'd stopped at 4, but last month we had a little oopsy which resulted in little tiny :cloud9:

Just wishing that 12 week scan would hurry up, I am itching to see him/her lol .

Thanks Jcombs x

That's funny cause from all I've read, most people have the creamy cm! lol. But I've had the spotting, and it lasted almost 20 days, so I'm thrilled that it's not come back. After it stopped, I went nutso poas because I thought I had a chemical or something. 5 more days til doctor, and I can't wait!!

Oh I totally forgot about your spotting! I'm glad it still hasn't come back, and only a few days til doctor which will put your mind at ease so much more than any of us could!! Can't wait to hear how the appointment goes!

Yes yes, I'm glad it hasn't come back too! It was really scaring me. And my doctor being so rude to me made me question myself all the more! AF is also due on the 10th, so I'm also a little nervous. I know it won't come, but then there's that thought in the back of my mind, like, "But what if it does show up?" Can't wait to get it behind me!

I think the worrying is something we all have in common!!

With regards to people's families being negative, I can't believe people would act that way!!!! Maybe if you were a teen mom or something, but even still, what is the point is saying negative things when something wonderful has already happened?

We haven't told our families, but know they will be delighted for us. Will be the 2nd grandchild on my side (and first from a daughter) and first on my oh side.

I think thats the problem with us having more also. My parents had two, my uncle had 2, same with great aunts and uncles having 2 lol, but my Gran was 1 of 5 my Grandad 1 of 8.

My hubby is 1 of 3, as was my mother inlaw.

But main thing is, we are both happy of having larger families eh Jcombs, we thought we'd stopped at 4, but last month we had a little oopsy which resulted in little tiny :cloud9:

Just wishing that 12 week scan would hurry up, I am itching to see him/her lol .

Thanks Jcombs x

hahaha. Yes we thought we were done with #2 and #3, but I just never could bring myself to get "fixed." Who knows if #4 will be it or not? I know how you feel. I am content now just to have a doctor tell me yes I'm pregnant. I would like a scan though to see if we can figure out why I had that spotting!

That's funny cause from all I've read, most people have the creamy cm! lol. But I've had the spotting, and it lasted almost 20 days, so I'm thrilled that it's not come back. After it stopped, I went nutso poas because I thought I had a chemical or something. 5 more days til doctor, and I can't wait!!

Oh I totally forgot about your spotting! I'm glad it still hasn't come back, and only a few days til doctor which will put your mind at ease so much more than any of us could!! Can't wait to hear how the appointment goes!

Yes yes, I'm glad it hasn't come back too! It was really scaring me. And my doctor being so rude to me made me question myself all the more! AF is also due on the 10th, so I'm also a little nervous. I know it won't come, but then there's that thought in the back of my mind, like, "But what if it does show up?" Can't wait to get it behind me!

I think the worrying is something we all have in common!!

With regards to people's families being negative, I can't believe people would act that way!!!! Maybe if you were a teen mom or something, but even still, what is the point is saying negative things when something wonderful has already happened?

We haven't told our families, but know they will be delighted for us. Will be the 2nd grandchild on my side (and first from a daughter) and first on my oh side.

I can't believe it either. I wonder sometimes if my mother still thinks of me as a child, because she's made this horrible face every time I've told her I'm pregnant. This last time, she made a face, and I looked at her and said, "What." with as much attitude as I had. She hasn't made another face or said another word and is now talking about names. lol

YAY Ambivalent!! you're finally accepting the BFP!! lol.. Glad to see you here! :)

I have had a lot of CM the last few days, I was due AF yesterday so kept running to check it wasn't blood but we're all good! :D

as for morning sickness.. try morning, and night sickness, I'm not being sick thankfully but this morning we went to visit my finance's parents to tell them our news and when we got there they were cooking a fry up... that was me done!! I had to sit on a step by the open front door for the rest of the visit, waving my hand over my face hoping not to vom! Then when I stood up to leave I was so super mega dizzy, I didn't think I would make it to the car! lol I know from my last 2 pregnancies that the sickness is mostly worse when I'm hungry so I went home and made a monster sandwich lol... I feel a bit better now.

My fiance was scared to have sex because of our bean, he thought he might poke it.. haha men have no idea about anatomy!! LOL!!

We did have sex for the first time since finding out today and I have to say pregnancy sex is actually better than regular sex, I found this out last time I was pregnant too, something about increased blood flow blah blah blah... ;)

YAY Ambivalent!! you're finally accepting the BFP!! lol.. Glad to see you here! :)

I have had a lot of CM the last few days, I was due AF yesterday so kept running to check it wasn't blood but we're all good! :D

as for morning sickness.. try morning, and night sickness, I'm not being sick thankfully but this morning we went to visit my finance's parents to tell them our news and when we got there they were cooking a fry up... that was me done!! I had to sit on a step by the open front door for the rest of the visit, waving my hand over my face hoping not to vom! Then when I stood up to leave I was so super mega dizzy, I didn't think I would make it to the car! lol I know from my last 2 pregnancies that the sickness is mostly worse when I'm hungry so I went home and made a monster sandwich lol... I feel a bit better now.

My fiance was scared to have sex because of our bean, he thought he might poke it.. haha men have no idea about anatomy!! LOL!!

We did have sex for the first time since finding out today and I have to say pregnancy sex is actually better than regular sex, I found this out last time I was pregnant too, something about increased blood flow blah blah blah... ;)

I LOVE pregnancy sex!!! :haha:

I LOVE pregnancy sex!!! :haha:

HAHA this made me LOL! :haha:

Oh, and does anyone else feel "wet" down there? I keep feeling it, and when I do, I"m almost certain I'm bleeding, but when I go check, there's nothing. It's so odd....

Yup, same wet feeling! Refuse to think it can be blood :p might start using pantyliners soon.

Oh, and does anyone else feel "wet" down there? I keep feeling it, and when I do, I"m almost certain I'm bleeding, but when I go check, there's nothing. It's so odd....

Yup, same wet feeling! Refuse to think it can be blood :p might start using pantyliners soon.

I wish I could refuse to think it's blood. Because that's exactly what I think everytime! But luckily it never is. I don't really need a liner though cause it's only when I wipe. But it feels wet enough to be running down my legs! :blush:

Thanks UK girl, and ditto! :) I have a collection of used tests now, I have completely given in to the madness. The line showed almost straight away this morning so I am finally convinced.

Can't wait to try preggo sex :D

hehehe it is alot more intense. every book ive read says pregnancy intensifies it...

It is. You have all that extra blood flow going on down there. It is awesome! lol

pregnancy makes sex more fun, it really does! i wouldnt dare avoid it if it wasnt for the on off bleeding! evvilll! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know how you feel. I 've been avoiding it for now too. Hoping as I get further along, I can enjoy it though!

can I join please, my due date is April 12th atm unless changed at dating scan x

You people are making me look forward to preggy sex! Not really daring to try it before first tri is over though...

I for-see ladies dtd before 12 weeks! ;) :lol:
Pregnancy sex is brilliant! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"