April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Always feel like i miss so much in the time from getting off and on here. Lets see if i can remember teh pages i just read since i have prego brain so...oh wait i have had it for....lets see how old is my oldest lol...

jcombs-glad to hear that the spotting is not coming back so far. and yes while i agree with everyone that pg sex is the best i am also not having any yet. One i am so tired right now that i am in bed well before my dh and barely wake up enough to kiss him good night let alone anything else...and he actaully likes to wait for a while to make sure everything is ok.

The wet feeling i have also and it is extremely common in early pregnancy.

Personally i have not had any real negative comments anytime i was pregnant except with my first pregnancy. I was 20 turning 21 and neither me or my dh had a job that had health insurance so I signed up for government insurance called Medicaid here in the US. Well one of my mom's aunts asked me how i was paying for the birth of the baby and i told her and she basically called me low life in not so many words for accepting government health insurance. My dad was standing there and he was PISSED he looked at her and told her he has worked hard his whole life and has paid his taxes that helps pay for government programs, that he personally never used. He was still working then and told her the way he sees it he is still paying for it. To this day the job my husband works for does not offer healthcare so Me and the kids are still on the government isurance but that is only because we qualify for it, but for some reason my husband does not which confuses me since he is type 1 diabetic so he should have insurance. luckly my dr. office gives him his insulin for free.

sorry i went off on a run there lol...another complication of pg brain.

AFM- TIRED, and nausous but other than that ok. Giving up my pop (or soda as others call it) :cry: so its been me and ice water for the last 4 days straight and maybe one pop a day for caffince since i do not drink coffee. I see my family dr tomorrow to hopefully get some blood work done so i can see what my numbers are at and my ob dr office should be calling to tell me what time my scan is on the 20th and my first appt.

Thanks UK girl, and ditto! :) I have a collection of used tests now, I have completely given in to the madness. The line showed almost straight away this morning so I am finally convinced.

Can't wait to try preggo sex :D

It took us 5 tests and finally a digi to believe it!! it's the shame the digi battery is so short lived really :(

Glad to see you are part of the madness now!

:hugs:

can I join please, my due date is April 12th atm unless changed at dating scan x

Omg another one from the august thread!! Congrats x-li-x!!! glad to see you joining us too!! xx

:happydance:

Krissy, i cant keep up either! lol

Re negetive comments, not had any yet, my parents dont know yet, planning on telling them on wed when they come over. Im hoping they will be pleased, my DS is their only grandchild at the mo and is the complete light of their life, i think they will worry how i will cope as DS will only 19 months and i had a horrendus first pregnancy.

Pregnancy sex is great, although we havent DTD since getting BFP, Think all that effort wore us out a bit lol

x-li-x congrats on getting your BFP and welcome!

Ive been feeling ok over last few days, if this is as bad as it gets il be very happy, somehow i dont think that will be the case though lol. Just a bit tired and VERY bloated. Whats with the bloat anyway?

Loving the Olympics am completely addicted!

Oh, and does anyone else feel "wet" down there? I keep feeling it, and when I do, I"m almost certain I'm bleeding, but when I go check, there's nothing. It's so odd....

You have no idea how glad I am you have said this because YES!!!! But i know it's because I am having a pile of creamy cm, and like you every time I feel anything down there I am convinced it's bleeding....

Not yet thank god, knock on wood etc etc

Yes! the last couple of days especially I have been feeling more wet than before. I get terrified and rush to check...but only creamy cm. thank goodness! I guess I am still not fully convinced that this is real and that it will stick.

:hi: can i join please :) Got our BFP this morning and i think our EDD will be the 14th April :) x

Thanks for the welcomes :) I am so excited to be here

Is anyone else suffering with extreme boob pain, and back ache? My boobs are so sore, and back so achy, then I'm still feeling cramping in the middle of my abdomen. I know all normal, but does hurt a little especially the boobs, cant lie on them, nothing x

Welcomes to the new ladies, and congratulations :flower:

I am loving the Olympics to :D just amazing watching it. Although it has made me lazy ironically as I want to sit on the couch and watch it, rather than going out doing my walking :lol:

xx

Welcomes to the new ladies, and congratulations :flower:

I am loving the Olympics to :D just amazing watching it. Although it has made me lazy ironically as I want to sit on the couch and watch it, rather than going out doing my walking :lol:

xx

Exactly this! But its only on for 2 weeks so cant do too much harm x:winkwink:

Exactly, plus the cheering them on, is bound to contribute to exercise :D Just amazing what the human body is capable of! x

Just a quick q... is anyone else having Af type cramps? :/

yes i am ukgirl :( went to the toilet about 20mins ago expecting to see blood. Thankfully nothing but still doesnt stop you worrying!!

Im glad Im not alone but I hope it stops soon Im getting worried :/ x

Af type pains here to. On and off, sometimes sharp, sometimes dull, and like Vicyi said, I keep expecting to see blood.

Just everything stretching and getting the body ready for little one growing though :D x

I have af pains too. I was worried at first, but I've been getting them for a while now, and still no bleeding, so I think it's just stretching.

Awww thanks ladies! I feel better now xx

Isn't it weird when something new pops up and you're scared, then you find out every one else has it too? lol

Yes i totally agree!! But for last couple of days i havent had cramps or felt too sick so now i'm worried that isn't a good sign...........i think we will worry what ever lol!! Roll on 12 weeks!!

My cramps and sickness eased up since last week, but I've noticed my boobs are getting heavier and bigger, and my appetite is increasing/along with aversions, so I think we're okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->