April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Mommabrown, yay for OH coming around! About time he pulled it together :dohh: men!!
So you are now moving rooms around? Your very brave but I'm sure it will work out great!!! :hugs:

awww Mommabrown.... I'm so happy to hear things are getting better between you & oh!!! My dh still apologizes pretty regular. We had a really good talk Wednesday night that lasted about 2 hours. I think speding time at the hospital with me & my mom while waiting on my dad to get out of surgery really took a toll on him!!!

ReadytoMum.... Mason does that too when he tumbles & spins. My doctor told me it's because I'm so small & "all baby" that I won't be having the cute tickles of things it's going to be more like something trying to claw its way out & at times it will look freakish!!! I love how she knows how to tell me things in a way I understand!!! But I kid you not, Saturday night while in the bath I kinda laid back & arched my back some & I swear you could see Mason. He was off to my right side & you could see him well. dh got a huge giggle out of it..... Me... not so much.

^HaHAHAHA Steph - yeah they are a piece of work! Yeah he is slowly transitioning back to himself not the selfish prick he turned into there for a few weeks.

Yeah Laurynn's room is the same size as the boys' room but has only one closet and they have 2. She already has more clothes than space so i thought since Emmaleigh is going to be needing room for her things that it would be easier to put them in the boys' room and them in Laurynn's. Now for all the repainting...and i am thinking about some Spring cleaning while i am doing it to get rid of what they don't use or need anymore.

Kealz I love the name James, it's really just such a beautiful, timeless name IMO. Enjoy your lie ins while Paige is away!

ukgirl I have heard of spinning babies, so I will see what my midwife says next week then have a wee look if needed. I saw your tiger print nappy and t shirt - adorable!

Melissa I love the image of your LO in there just sitting upright! :haha: enjoy your lie ins without LO as well!

Steph great news about the furniture being delivered! One step closer to Grayson's nursery being done!

Maybesoon I know how you feel when people think one event (eg baby shower) is the only thing happening - but usually it's about their own lol!! I'm sorry she's being so annoying, but think about what a great shower you'll end up having! I agree with no games, they are not my cup of tea either.

Readytomum I've had some of that massive, kind of creepy, movement lately too. And I agree, it is quite disconcerting. At one point in class yesterday I thought baby was trying to head butt their way out! I could feel it sticking out and see it - horrible!

Mommabrown so so so so glad to hear things with dh are starting to look up!!! But make sure you give him hell, and don't let him back in too easy ;) he was a real dick when you needed him most, and he shouldn't be allowed to forget that! Good luck with the moving rooms and redecorating. I get so stressed when things are out of place(don't talk to me about my bathroom right now. Try no tiles on the wall...) but it sounds like you have it all under control.

Afm, weekend!!!! YAY! Honestly I am so tired, but luckily dh is working all weekend so I can slob about and do nothing. Well apart from cleaning, groceries, walk the dogs.. :dohh: but I just need a weekend to catch up on some r&r without feeling like we have too much to do. And now, I'm off to the shop to get some Friday night tasty treats!!

Oh Doggylover YAY for a lazy weekend!! Nope he has had hell since the day he left. Today he called me and i asked him "what do you want!" He knows what a shitface he has been and i am not about to let him live that down. I am hoping it is all under control i feel like i may have started this a wee bit to late!

Maybesoon i love watching my tummy wiggle and roll! It scares the hell out of OH. He thinks it is freaky especially because when he left she kicked and it felt like a tap on the outside and now she is full blown kicking and moving!

Hi all! I'm so sorry I'm not on much things are so hectic here! I'm doing lots f work for oh which is really tiring but I need to help so mustn't grumble. Plus I won't bore u with the story but my pram has had to go back to mamas papas (2hr round trip!!) hence panic to find a new one - not enjoyable as I was struggling to walk and had pains but I came accross a second hand icandy that is like new for £350 with every extra u could poss need and I LOVE it!!! It's so smart traditional looking but light and easy to fold!! Phew it's now sitting in the nursery and I'm waiting for refund from m&p one!

Ukgirl I absolutely live those nappies/outfits!!! How cute are they?! Almost enough for me to consider cloth ;)

Mommabrown I'm so pleased your oh has realised he has bbeen a prat!!! Bloody men!! Gosh sounds like a lot of moving but I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end!! :)

Doggylover I hope you have a relaxing weekend it sure sounds like you need one :)

Maybesoon I totally understand how you feel ...although I feel like Billy no mates as nobody has volunteered :( also darnt plan my own incase noone turns up eeek! Lol !!

Kealz james is a lovely name!!!

Ok so I have a question ladies...I've been getting very low down pains quite sharp but my stomach doesn't harden for a good few days - today I bent over it hurt so much - plus I've been feeling pressure (not sure how to describe) like my bits are all swollen but they are not then I've had a bit of greeny brown discharge tonight should I call the Midwiffe?? Or actually it would be the ward now or Midwiffe in morning! He is still moving about I'm a bit confused....

Nimbec I would call the ward it sounds like an infection possibly. I feel like Ive been kicked between the legs it feels all bruised when I walk I was told its stretching pains but since you have discharge with it I would suggest you go get checked out. xxxx

Nimbec in regards to the discharge, green can sometimes indicate infection, not to concern u but I've been getting that with the gbs! Find out if you mw can swab you for it just incase! I feel like my lady bits are swollen too, but its not! Bit I only get it when I'm at that point of pure ache like if I've walked too much or been on my feet too long! And nice been getting the low down pains, my mw said its stretching! Hope you feel better soon!
Ooooh welcome to the world of Icandy! I have the peach! I love my pushchair! My mum is going to order the second seat and adapters for me toot row so exciting! Just hope it comes in time! It's a 10 week delivery time! Typical mum leaving it last minute! It's only coz I reminded her she is doing it tomorrow lol!
Thanks nimbec and doggylover! I can really see him as a James, James an Paige! It sounds lovely but Stephen just doesn't want it :( gonna have to work on him lol!

doggylover: Mmmm.... Friday night treats sound yummy! What'cha getting? :haha: I'm at work right now and parts of the library smells really strongly like salt and vinegar chips (crisps)... it's so strange... and delicious!

nimbec: what a headache with the stroller!! I'm glad you got a new one that you like and that you're happy with, and hopefully you'll get your refund quickly! We don't have our stroller yet, but after all the trouble some of you ladies have had I'm slightly dreading it!

Kealz: James is a lovely name! It's a traditional name but it's not super popular. That's the way to go I think!

maybesoon: I hope your "shower meeting" is quick and painless! My mom is organizing mine, and other than chiming in occasionally about a game suggestion I haven't had to do much at all! We're playing a few games, but none of them are embarassing to me! :haha: We have a name game where people have to match their names up with the meanings of their names, a guess how many jelly beans are in the bottle on your table, and who has the photo under their plate. Nothing too extravagant, just a couple of ways to give out some small prizes really.

AFM, DH and I are going out tonight with my sister and her partner to play NTN trivia. It's like a quiz show on the TV and you get electronic machines to put in your answers. It just dawned on me a few minutes ago though that today is Robbie Burns day and we're going to a Scottish pub to play! Hopefully it won't be too insane in there. :dohh:

Kealz.. james is a gorgeous name.. Hopefully if you talk about it more with oh he will change his mind. If not then maybe you could come to an agreement on names like jamie or jameson then you can shorten it to james hehe xx

Today he called me and i asked him "what do you want!"!

:rofl: Go on you!

Nimbec, you made me laugh about your pram as one fb status update said something like "need pram suggestions - but not an icandy!" Be the next one was "bought an icandy" :haha: they are gorgeous, I must admit! And £350 is a great price for a second hand one, especially as I am sure it's in top notch condition. I also agree with the others - get in touch with your midwife, any discharge colour should get checked out.

Readytomum: I've already devoured half a big bar of chocolate, and I have a mixed bag of sweets to get through too...this was after we had take out as well! Hopefully you don't get served up any haggis when you're out tonight! Enjoy the quiz - I LOVE quizzes!

Does anyone buy any of the pregnancy/baby magazines? Every so often I go for one, and then am always sorry I did! They are like wedding mags in my opinion - full of stuff you already know or don't need :haha: and adverts, half the blinking magazine is adverts!

Thanks ladies!! I think ill wait call my Midwiffe in morning as she is lovely unless I get worse cramps and more discharge and ill call them tonight!!

Hehe Doggylover I've always loved the icandys but didn't have funds to buy one new then I saw this one locally and it was like new so it was clearly ment to be! :) big smiles!!

Thanks for my welcome to icandy bet you can't wait for your new seat!! I've got the whole set in the fudge colour which is lovely (I wouldn't normally have looked at that colour) it even came with a changing bag (well worn but definately usable)

Hope everyone's ok! Doggylover I'm jealous of your sweets and choc!!

There will certainly be haggis on offer tonight... but I will be opting for something else! :sick: I do hope they have someone playing the pipes though. I have a ridiculous love of bagpipes!

I was jealous of doggylover's treats too nimbec, so on my break I went and got a small bag of "All Dressed" chips! It had to happen. :haha:

Nimbec, those CD sure do look tempting don't they?? I think most ladies are doing CD and I wish I was that dedicated... They do look much cuter then disposable. Unfortunately, I will have to stick with disposable. Mostly because I will be working all day and not sure how much daycare will want to deal with CD (or me deal with the dirty ones at the end of the day lol :haha:).
Yay for getting the stroller!!!!

Doggylover, I'm 1) jealous because your weekend started already (that's for all the UK ladies I guess lol) and 2) jealous of all those yummiest sweets! I'm looking forward to my couch and Hagandaz ice cream when I get home tonight (btw, I took your advice and bought some more ahahah)

Kealz sorry OH is being hard headed about the name... But I do get his point I guess.. I know my OH had suggested some names that I actually liked, but because I knew someone with that name (whom I didn't even talk to), it just seemed weird :shrug:. Hopefully you will find another name that you and OH love! Actually, I know you will :hugs:

Mommabrown, I think the room change should be your DH first step in making up for being so douchy! :growlmad:. Surely, you don't need to be moving furniture or painting walls!!' Make him do it, as the first step to showing you how sorry he is!!!

Apologies for leading you all astray with the sugar laden foods! But hey, letsenjoy these things while we can blame the weight gain on the baby :haha:

Apologies for leading you all astray with the sugar laden foods! But hey, letsenjoy these things while we can blame the weight gain on the baby :haha:

That's just mean teasing a pregnant lady with gestational diabetes like that lol!!!! I miss pigging out on chocolate! I had a bounty today but did not enjoy it! :( I really miss chocolate :( and I'm craving Pizza Hut cookie dough!!!!! :(

It's warm cookie dough served with vanilla ice cream! It's heaven on a plate! Nom nom!!! We don't live near a Pizza Hut :( lol

Steph I know what you mean - it sounds awful but ill be sooooo busy anyway I really don't want te extra work :s sorry to all cloth loving ladies!! Ill be disposable all the way plus I've found done great deals making them only 5p per nappy :) happy days! I love to be dedicated enough to cloth but I'd be lying if I said I was :(

OMG that cookie stuff sounds AMAZING!!!! Behave ladies!!

Readytomum I love the bagpipes too! Never liked haggis tho it looks so unappetising ewwweeeee we have very good friends that alway do a haggis evening! Hope you have a lovely time

Well oh has just got in and approves of my icandy cherry PHEW!!! I now have the car seat dilemma - has to be a maxi cosi to fit on stroller and I'd like an isofix base but holly molley they are both soooooo expensive!! Not sure how I feel about second hand....any thoughts ladies???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->