April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Yay Lily!!!! That is brilliant hun! Your OH is lovely xx Im so glad all is okay!

Lily so so glad to hear all is well. Now you and oh can relax and enjoy the rest of your day off together :mrgreen:

Grr, I am not happy with the bank! We invest a lot of our savings in fixed term accounts so we can't touch it for that time,but the interest rates are pretty great. What they fail to remind you of is that you also get taxed pretty heavily on any interest you earn. Just had 1/5 of the interest on one of the accounts that matured taken away for Mr Taxman, which makes me so cross. He didn't do anything to deserve that money! That should be MY money!

woohoo lily!!!

doggylover.... OH NO don't feel bad at all. Honestly mine doesn't hurt more than about a 3-4 the majority of the time & less pretty often. It only flares really bad with weather or me doing something I shouldn't have (I HATE restrictions so it seems if I'm not suppose to do something I will)... It's more of an agrivation than anything for the most part.

I guess the biggest thing for me is, if I have back labor (like my Mom had with both my brother & I), how am I going to know. The symptoms my doctor & Mom describe are how my back hurts when it's flared up. So my luck I will be one of those ladies you hear about who have been in labor for hours/days & never knew it..... EEEEKKK!!! I have these crazy dreams weekly about having Mason in my car going to or from work, in the bath tub, while sitting on the toilet.... Y'all know all the horror stories!!!!

Lily that is great news!! Glad OH is home taking care of you!!

Nimbec i have heard also they grow back but not for sure, I didn't lose mine till go time. Get some rest and try to relax. Oh and i so did this with chocolate chip cookies the other day! HA this baby is gonna come out reaching for the sugar sac!!

We are having some beautiful weather today!! I am hanging out in the sun with shorts and a t-shirt (that barely covers my big ol belly). OH is coming back over to take my DS 4-wheeler riding this afternoon so maybe i can get a nice hot bath in while they are gone. I think he is pretty much moved back in except on the weekends still while he can't be here. Fx for a court date soon!

awww Mommabrown that is great news!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that all continues to go well for y'all!!!!

And yes, Mason too will be coming out wanting sugar! He is killing me on the sweets!!!

Oh, I'm so excited.... FedEx just dropped our crib off at the house!!! I can't wait to get home & get it all set up. I'm sure it won't be tonight as we have the step-kiddos, but I'm soooo ready!!!

Hi all :wave:

Doggylover thanks I have had a look at that site and i really like lits of them!! I'm also bidding on a last yrs design the tree of life one. I love the bows one tho! I'd really like the yummy mummy bows with the cake on the pocket but they don't seem to be on sale! That is so typical of the banks and the tax man grrrr i've just sent off my tax return as i'm self employed boo hoo - Luckily they over taxed me last time so i'm hoping they will actually owe me money :haha::haha:

Maybesoon yay on the crib - how exciting!!!!!!!! do you have all the bedding to go in it?

we should all post pics of our finished nurseries or corners of rooms!!

mommabrown i'm so pleased he seems to have seen sense! these men are a nightmare at times! i'm so jealous of your weather we have just had a week of snow, now its gail force winds and rain - fun times! My chuihuaua can't even stand up to pee its so windy :dohh:

Lily i'm so pleased all is ok and you got an extra sneeky peek at bubs! Hope you have a lovely day with dh tomorrow!

Maybesoon, yay for the crib! I swear, once mine got set up last week, I feel soo much more ready (which I am not, in any way, shape, or form :haha:). I really need to start on everything else now but I wanted to wait until after the baby shower... That way I will know for sure, what I need to get!

Doggylover, yuck on taxes! I agree, you saved and invented wisely, they should not be able to take it :growlmad:.
One reason I do like the US... We have to pay taxes too of course, but not as much as you guys.. And we get some back during our tax returns...
But then we end up having to go back to work after 12 weeks (if we are lucky) after LO, and pay an a$$ load for health care :dohh:
I guess... Enjoy the fact that they take those taxes, because the flop side is much less fun:haha:

Hi all :wave:

Doggylover thanks I have had a look at that site and i really like lits of them!! I'm also bidding on a last yrs design the tree of life one. I love the bows one tho! I'd really like the yummy mummy bows with the cake on the pocket but they don't seem to be on sale! That is so typical of the banks and the tax man grrrr i've just sent off my tax return as i'm self employed boo hoo - Luckily they over taxed me last time so i'm hoping they will actually owe me money :haha::haha:

Maybesoon yay on the crib - how exciting!!!!!!!! do you have all the bedding to go in it?

we should all post pics of our finished nurseries or corners of rooms!!

mommabrown i'm so pleased he seems to have seen sense! these men are a nightmare at times! i'm so jealous of your weather we have just had a week of snow, now its gail force winds and rain - fun times! My chuihuaua can't even stand up to pee its so windy :dohh:

Lily i'm so pleased all is ok and you got an extra sneeky peek at bubs! Hope you have a lovely day with dh tomorrow!

At least your chihuahua attempts to pee outside :haha:... We have 24 degrees and sunshine, and he still pees in the house AFTER I walk him :dohh:

I agree with nursery shots!! I want to see progress (and finished shots)!!!

hahahahahaha steph i know that feeling well Bentley peed on my mulberry handbag the other day - lets just say i was WILD!!! We are having him castrated in a few weeks and hoping this will stop him marking but alas I fear he may never be toilet trained! How old is your chi? Bentley is 7 months !

nimbec, I have one set that I like that my bff's mom gave to me. But I'm looking at a couple of others right now that I like.

Steph, I'm trying to wait until after my shower on the rest of stuff too. But my shower isn't until February 23rd & that seems like forever away & only a month away from "Go Time".... eeekkkk

I'm sorry 2 months away! pregnancy brain has me rushing everything!!!

Nimbec, I also had to send off stuff to the tax man last week as we own our own business too. My dad is an accountant so does our taxes, and he sorted it all out so I just had to send them a cheque....:cry: honestly that taxman (I imagine just one very rich, fat man!) is so mean! I can't believe your dog peed on your mulberry :shock: if that was my sister, or friend who I think may marry her Alexa, the dog would be off to the pound!

Lily: true, at least our taxes will be used wisely in paying for my maternity :haha:

And yes, I demand pictures of everyone's nursery once they are done! Mine won't be ready until late feb at least, but I am happy to perv on everyone else's for now!

hahahahahaha steph i know that feeling well Bentley peed on my mulberry handbag the other day - lets just say i was WILD!!! We are having him castrated in a few weeks and hoping this will stop him marking but alas I fear he may never be toilet trained! How old is your chi? Bentley is 7 months !

Cody just turned 10 years old :blush:

I really should have him in a crate when I'm gone (since he only does it out I protest when I leave him)... I just feel awful leaving him locked up for 8 hours during the day. I had him neutered at 6 months because of this and it did get a bit better... But he is just a very stubborn dog :dohh:. Hopefully Bentley will be good, once the hormones are out of his system!!

Hahaha yes Doggylover it was a present from a very rich client of mine and there is no way is ever be able to buy another one :( I'm spraying and using everything I can think of to get the smell out - I figure I can't use it as is so what the hell try everything!!! Haha I don't know how I didn't totally loose it lol

My nursery is nearly finished just needs tidying and ill post a pic in a week or so!

I'm lucky too my dad is a IFA so did mine ...although I did get a telling off over my books or lack of them ;) oooops!! His accountant did me some new ones hahaha unfortunately this ment my dad had my years bank statements and could see what I was buying! Including 1000's of preggy tests lol

nimbec, I have one set that I like that my bff's mom gave to me. But I'm looking at a couple of others right now that I like.

Steph, I'm trying to wait until after my shower on the rest of stuff too. But my shower isn't until February 23rd & that seems like forever away & only a month away from "Go Time".... eeekkkk

I hear ya!! Mine is not until march 3rd :wacko:. So that will give me 4 weeks (I Grayson stays in), to get the rest sorted. But I figure... Worst case, the crib and bedding are set up and I have enough clothes to last a LONG time lol... I can make due without a bathtub, changing pad, or diaper bin for at least a week (until I get out of the hospital and can move again... Or until a rush online order arrives :haha:). I do have diapers and wipes at home already... I have the swing, stroller and car seat too.
So I guess... Whatever I get at the shower are considered "luxury" items?!

Haha Steph Bentley does it out of spite too!!! If he isn't getting enough attention - cheeky monkey! He goes through good periods and horrific ones where he just pees everywhere regardless of how many walks he goes on - his new trick it to throw himself on the floor and refuse to move!!! I have to drag him and out of protest he refuses to pee lol!!

Steph/maybesoon: I'm in the same boat! I have some things bought, and I'm trying so hard to wait till after my shower to buy anything else... but I wish I could be doing more to get things ready now!

We have the crib set up and the mattress, but no bedding... we'll have the change table next wednesday, but no diapers, wipes etc. We have no stroller yet, no carseat, no monitors or baby tub yet. But those are all things on the registry... :wacko:

I know it's really terrible but I keep checking the registry website all the time to see what still hasn't been bought so I can keep a mental list going about what needs to be purchased still. :blush: I feel like I have the furniture situation under control... but all the little stuff, daily care stuff, and transportation stuff is so out there... :shrug:

My shower is Feb 9th, so I just need to keep myself calm until then and then I can pick up stuff afterwards. The friends shower at the end of March wont be any big gifts, and most likely clothes, so I don't need to wait for that one thankfully!

Haha Steph Bentley does it out of spite too!!! If he isn't getting enough attention - cheeky monkey! He goes through good periods and horrific ones where he just pees everywhere regardless of how many walks he goes on - his new trick it to throw himself on the floor and refuse to move!!! I have to drag him and out of protest he refuses to pee lol!!

Bwahahahha... I can't even imagine dragging a 2lb chi :haha:. They can be so sweet and such little shits at the same time

Oh my gosh nimbec someone gave you a Mulberry?! That's unreal!

Ok, so I need experienced mums here:
I was reading up about the stages of labour as I was a little confused about what transition was.

I have now scared the crap out myself, and am convinced there is no way on earth I can do what they say I have to do to get this baby out :shock:

Can anyone reassure me that it is physically possible, because what I read just sounds so horrendous I am thinking of just asking them to knock me out at the first contraction....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->