April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

ive been getting cramps aswell - and terribly sore boobs - kind of comforting we are all feeling it together!! xxx

il join the cramping club! Really low down and central and sometimes feeling it in the tops of my legs! x

:I'll join too, AF due tomorrow do I'm hoping it's just that no blood I check every time I go to the loo lol and boobs have been fine all day until I took of my bra to jump in shower I actually thought they had fell off :haha:

Im glad Im not the only one with cramps. They feel much more intense than last time around...

So other symptoms today...heartburn has returned!!! Cannot believe I am getting it this early on. Also eating smaller meals and feeling a bit sick at the thought of certain foods.

Also, BABY BRAIN kicked in a good'un! URGH... so Last week at work I was signing all the wrong paperwork, calling people the wrong names, drove to my moms house to drop off LO and forgot his nappy bag with the days supplies so had to drive back then this morning a humdinger... I went onto my internet banking to pay our council tax bill which is £135 a month only to pay that amount to my Argos card!!!!! urgh. So annoyed. So I then had to fork out a further £135 for the ACTUAL council tax. I am soooo mad!

Anyway, hoping these cramps arent anything nasty :(

xx

Oh, and does anyone else feel "wet" down there? I keep feeling it, and when I do, I"m almost certain I'm bleeding, but when I go check, there's nothing. It's so odd....

You have no idea how glad I am you have said this because YES!!!! But i know it's because I am having a pile of creamy cm, and like you every time I feel anything down there I am convinced it's bleeding....

Not yet thank god, knock on wood etc etc

Yes! the last couple of days especially I have been feeling more wet than before. I get terrified and rush to check...but only creamy cm. thank goodness! I guess I am still not fully convinced that this is real and that it will stick.

Oh I am convinced mine won't stick which is probably the worst mind set to have!!

il join the cramping club! Really low down and central and sometimes feeling it in the tops of my legs! x

I have cramping in my hips?! Ok probably not cramping but awful pains in my hips a lot. Does anyone else have this? I haven't heard anyone mention it and am worried I am a freak!!!

No sore boobs, no growing boobs, no nausea....which all worries me...

I'm going to have to join in with the baby brain club as well... I can no longer string a sentence together! lol

Oh, and does anyone else feel "wet" down there? I keep feeling it, and when I do, I"m almost certain I'm bleeding, but when I go check, there's nothing. It's so odd....

You have no idea how glad I am you have said this because YES!!!! But i know it's because I am having a pile of creamy cm, and like you every time I feel anything down there I am convinced it's bleeding....

Not yet thank god, knock on wood etc etc

Yes! the last couple of days especially I have been feeling more wet than before. I get terrified and rush to check...but only creamy cm. thank goodness! I guess I am still not fully convinced that this is real and that it will stick.

Oh I am convinced mine won't stick which is probably the worst mind set to have!!

I have cramping in my hips?! Ok probably not cramping but awful pains in my hips a lot. Does anyone else have this? I haven't heard anyone mention it and am worried I am a freak!!!

No sore boobs, no growing boobs, no nausea....which all worries me...

I have the hip "cramps" too! Like you my sore boobs come and go....no nausea here either!

I've had cramps too! Urgh. They were particularly bad in the middle of the week but seem to have mostly gone away... for now. I'm sure they'll be back as the baby keeps growing!

On the topic of telling family... I haven't told my parents yet. I want to tell them in person because they live very close (about a 20 min drive away), so I've just invited them over via email because I'm scared if I call up my mom I'll end up spilling it and spoiling the surprise. I hate having to pretend! But I think they'll be happy--other than maybe having their first grandkid is going to make them feel older. ;) We've already talked with them about starting to try this year, but we didn't say exactly when. My mom's been passing on any pregnancy tips she hears to me.

Symptoms are great aren't they I'm the same as all of you minus the boobs and sickness heart burn and sore hips and back :( had it with my other 3 but not this early on......... I haven't told our parents on either side yet were waiting till after 1st scan Xx

Im trying to wait too! With DD we told family at 8weeks, with DS we told family as soon as we found out (about 4weeks) but wanna wait till atleast 12weeks with this one! x

In the odd case that I have some weird tumor causing all these bfp's, I've just gotta wait for a doctor to tell me! haha

Anyone having issues with low blood sugar? All of the sudden it seems like my blood sugar just drops. I must be right after my pancreas releases insulin, but it is happening alot. Even though I am overweight, I had issues with low blood sugar prior to pregnancy as well. I have been trying to eat small meals and every few hours, but it is still happening. Anyone have any tips or suggestions?

Omg. I'm another who wants spicy food. All I can think about is Mexican food. But still feel sick. Who would of thought you could feel sick and starving at the same time!

As for sex - I had spotting after sex but everything is fine. It is totally more intense. Omg! The though makes me want to march down the hubby's work and jump on hahahahaha lmfao. TMI ALERT HAHAHA

I just DTD with SO for the first time since getting BFP. It was good, but I was too nervous to "O" TMI LOL

Omg. I'm another who wants spicy food. All I can think about is Mexican food. But still feel sick. Who would of thought you could feel sick and starving at the same time!

As for sex - I had spotting after sex but everything is fine. It is totally more intense. Omg! The though makes me want to march down the hubby's work and jump on hahahahaha lmfao. TMI ALERT HAHAHA

I skipped a family meal tonight because I was feeling sick then when the family were out I ordered the FATTEST Chinese ever!! I feel sick but I'm super hungry too lol.. I feel like my old normal self after eating all that sweet and sour stuff :p

as for telling people, I've told more peopl than my fiance knows about, if he found out he would be mad lol... he thinks only our parents and siblings know.... :shrug: I can't help being impatient! I do agree with him on keeping it secret from most people for the first 12 months though..

12 month? How long you planning on being preggers for? lol xx

haha see what I mean!!! lol and thats not the first time I've said month instead of week!! lol *hides under rock*

It is totally more intense. Omg! The though makes me want to march down the hubby's work and jump on hahahahaha lmfao. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->