April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Doggylover, I'm glad your appointment went well it is good that your mother is wrong lol.. There is a rule to the fundal height chart I don't know if I've mentioned it before or not. It goes like this..

Your fundal height should measure the same in cms as you are in weeks. So I'm 29 weeks so I should measure 29 cms give or take 3cms either way, so between 26-32cms would be perfect for me.

I think you can go even smaller for first babies too. Had to laugh at half reared!!!

Kealz I'm sorry you had such poor advice from the midwife about GD, Readytomum had some really interesting info there. I didn't realise some starchy foods could be high in sugar too.

Steph - I attempted the sofa but it was too cold so I went back to bed and as soon as I started to drift off again Aaron's alarm went off... but he sleeps through it so it was going for ages, I had to nudge him out of bed lol. I did get 2 hours while the kids were at school though :D yay!

Ukgirl, yep I had heard that you are supposed to be same in cms as in weeks (didn't know you could have 3 either way though- that's interesting!) but I am now meant to be 31+5 so if I am only measuring 26cm that's a lot out, right?

I have managed to go from worrying baby is enormous to worrying they are a midget!!!! :haha: I'm never happy!

Ha ha ha you crack me up doggylover! Your baby will be perfectly normal! I have always measured dead on with Emme so i think maybe the student did it wrong.

Oh Allen does the same with the alarm so i push him out of bed so he will turn it off.

Doggylover if you havent had babies before it can take longer for your uterus to stretch up so its not an issue. Your baby like mommabrown said will be perfect xx they never really take much notice of fundal height anyway because its very inaccurate.. they told me Connie would be a small baby she was an average seven pounder so dont worry xxx

My child is going through the... I dont like my food.. stage.. its driving me insane. He just accidently spilt his tomato soup all over the kitchen floor too!! So I had to replace his dinner with Cheerios because last night he wojldnt eat dinner so I left it and he had a tummy ache at night because he was hungry!!! Grrr. You lot have this all to come!

By the way doggylover that HG mould remover stuff is the tits! In Aaron's words lol

****RANT WARNING****

So we hired a part-time girl to help with answering phone & filing & to fill in while I'm out with the baby. Well her first day was yesterday. Yeah, she shows up 20 minutes late then she is scheduled to work through lunch (she gets paid hourly & that's how she wanted it). Fine/ok.... Lunch rolls around & she & the other lady that works in the office (who gets paid hourly & has never been less than 30 minutes late) are sitting around looking at pictures on facebook all throughout lunch. Which really pisses me off because I'm working through lunch & not getting paid for it while they are screwing off (which is normal for the lady that has been with us for awhile now) & they still get paid to do nothing.

So anyway, I blew that off. Then today I'm sitting in my office during lunch eating. My boss walks into my office (mind you I'm shoving food in my mouth) and he proceeds to start talking about business issues & SOMETHING else they need me to work on. He stands there talking & discussing this shit for 10 freaking minutes as I continue to eat right in front of him. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?????

It took all I had not to look at him & say something like "Are you paying me to work through lunch now? or Do you plan on doing this shit while I'm trying to pump?"

I can't wait til Mason is born & I can start looking for a new JOB.... There is absolutely NO respect in this office anymore.

Ukgirl the mould remover is amazing isn't it?! I don't understand why it's not more well known!! I'm covering my ears (technically my eyes!) about children's eating habits. That's too far away! I have to get the damn thing out yet :haha: plus if mine is anything like I was/am we are in for an absolute NIGHTMARE!!

Maybesoon, next time your boss comes in during lunch, just start talking about perineal massage or something and he won't hang around for long!! :hugs:

My arm is ACHING. The midwife said whooping cough vaccines don't give you a sore arm. LIAR!!!

lmao doggylover!!!! That's freaking awesome!!! Thanks for the idea.... But I think I'm just going to make it a habit to go sit in my car during lunch from now on. It's just easier that way.

Oh don't, that makes me feel really sad! You are a pregnant woman, you shouldn't have to sit in your car at lunch to avoid ungrateful, unreasonable idiots :growlmad:

Maybesoon maybe you could bring it up with your boss.. If you have a good rapport with him xx

doggylover I wont say anymore about fussy eaters haha.. But.. you mnow that book? Go the fuck to sleep? They need a sequal to that... eat your fucking food! Lol

Candy... I have tried talking to them both. But out of site out of mind. They just don't get it. They come & go in & out of the office at will & just don't understand what it's like to be stuck in the office for a full 9 hours without a break or lunch to decompress. Seriously.... on a normal day they will come in around 10:00 - 11:00am. Then leave at 2:00 - 3:00. Some days they even leave for lunch. So it's not like they actually spend time in the office.

They need a sequal to that... eat your fucking food! Lol

:rofl: You should write it!!!

Rant alert from me now...

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: oh has made me very cross. We are currently sorting out our new mortgage, and have signed our mortgage deeds. They need witnessed by two people, so I asked oh to take them to work and get two people there to sign it. Now, the lawyer clearly marked out on the form where to sign, so I didn't feel the need to explain. Of course it comes back wrongly done. So I say to him "this is wrong" and as he always does, he tries to say its not his fault it's wrong, he didn't know to do it the other way, and I didn't tell him. :huh: emmmm....you can READ so why could you not see where the lawyer put 'witness 1/2' and little crosses for us?

So now the forms are filled in wrong and I have to get more, making me sound like a total idiot to the lawyer.

But I mean, anyone can make the mistake, fair enough. It's the fact that he then tries to shift the blame off him, and therefore onto me as I am the only other person involved. He is AWFUL about taking responsibly for when he does stuff wrong. And he got soooo cross at me and told me to stop shouting (to which I happily pointed out I was very much not shouting. I love being able to say that...) at him, and it was a simple mistake. I explained about 5 times I wasn't cross about the mistake, but the fact that he then refuses to take responsibility for the mistake, and he just keeps saying "I made a mistake, big deal". He just doesn't get that that isn't the point. No matter how many times I said it, he doesn't listen to the point that I'm pissed off that he won't accept responsibility for his actions and tries to blame me. :growlmad:

Ukgirl i have a question???? Are interrogatory papers sent to both parties to fill out along with the financial means affidavit? I am concerned this is bad news for me but i don't really know since this is the first custody battle i have ever went through.

Oh doggylover i feel like i have to hold OH's hand to get him to do anything right also. I am the one that does all the paper work in the household. Put little dummy tabs on there for him next time.

oh NO doggylover..... It's a man thing I swear!!! It's like they revert back to infancy when it comes to taking responsibility for anything... UGH....

dh & I aren't doing so great right now either..... Between being a huge hippo & completely uncomfortable constantly, no sleep, completely being stressed at work & the fact that he's still using me to be the bad guy with his kiddos, I'm just overwhelmed. I swear I could just start bawling at any given moment. And he's being extremely distant AGAIN.... UGH

Men :growlmad:

My dh knows he was wrong...he brought me cake and a cup of tea :haha:

Mommabrown I also do all the paperwork in our house,apart from things for our shop which are his domain. But I do all the household stuff and it bugs me, because I grew up in a house where my dad did it all, and I expect it to be the mans job! Then again, I am so picky that if he did it I'd be standing over him making sure it was right!

Im not sure mommabrown. Things work rather differently here.. in my case they assessed my income and outgoings and my exes and then decided how much he should pay me for their upkeep. Is he sueing you for maintenance? Xx

Aaron is really stubborn and blames me for everything when we are arguing but if I send him out for chocolate so we can have some space he usually comes back saying sorry and admitting that Im right lol. My situation is different because Im the bad one in my daughters eyes. She has taken Aaron as a father figure and she is a complete daddies girl. Lucas is a mummies boy though so I have him still yay! He jusy needs to eat his dinner!!!

Aww it's nice though that connie and Aaron are so close! Do Lucas and connie call Aaron daddy?

So, I am being a total big girl I guess, but I actually cried this morning because my arm hurts so much from my vaccine yesterday. I hardly got any sleep last night as I couldn't sleep on my left hand side whee I got it, and I also have my sciatica on my left hand side. So was on the right all night which went numb eventually...not feeling the love for pregnancy today!! So I'm exhausted, in agony and have to stay at school until 6 for parents evening! It's NOT shaping up to be a good day :growlmad:

Awwww doggylover dont cry hun xxx :hugs: just keep remembering tomorrow is friday xxx Im really not looking forward to getting my jab now lol x

They call him a mix of things slmetimes daddy or dad and sometimes Aaron. Mainly they call him daddy Aaron lol. I let them decide for themselves. They know who theor real dad is and usually they call him by his first name which is quite sad but its his own fault. I like it on fathers day when Aaron gets to go to the school and play with them and make things then he gets presents like dad fridge magnets that they made in class its really cute. Lucas is 100% in my custody if Connie was too he wojld adopt them both as his own. because I was married when I had Connie her dad has 50% pr of her xxx

doggylover, it sucks doesn't it, when for men it is just a mistake?

I asked DH to finally add me in his family register in our city (after 10 years of marriage) now that baby will come, and he went, opened a family register, and DIDN'T add me. So I had to go and open my own separately. As I vote in a different district from him I have either to go to his district now, or add him to mine. As for baby I can add him in mine but there is so much paper work, as daddies usually add their wives and children in their own, and apparently I'm the only married woman in the entire city with a separate family registry from her legal husband, the registry office didn't know what to do with me... All thanks to an "honest mistake"...

Can't get any sleep either, baby is hyperactive the last few days....

Ouch on the vaccine. I 'm lucky I didn't get one.

I have to go and get a few nursing tops and nursing nighties. But I'm beat, I'm so tired I'm hallucinating.

Morning all!

Doggylover I'm so sorry you are feeling down (((hugs))) and yes my arm hurt like hell for about 10days it had a lump where injection went in but on a positive note it perfect now!! Hope your day goes quickly and is an easy one - could you do videos with the kids??

Bloody men huh! Sometimes they just don't get it AT ALL!!!

Ukgirl it's great that he has such a strong bond with them :)

Well I had my consultant appt and scan yesterday and well the good news is I'm not in early labour!! But my scan showed not enough fluid around bubs and he was measuring a little bit small (not sillily tho!) so they had to check placenta was working properly and everything was ok with umbilical cord - they are saying that as there is not much room they can sometimes squash it!! Or not get enough nutrients from me!! I'm now really really worried!!! I'm being re scanned next wed and another appt and they will make a decision then about when to perform a section :( could be really early if bubs is not getting what he needs....they did give a glimour of hope that fluid maybe back up next week...but that explains why I've been so sore and feeling pressure as not much padding! Seems off to me as I'm huge - but bubs is small and not loads of fluid - oh well I've been told to rest and I'm being a good girl!!!

Hope everyone is ok!

Oh hun, good news on not being in early labor! Try to stay calm, and drink tons of water, IDK if it helps with water inside the womb, but it can't hurt. I hope you feel better soon. Bubs will grow normally, mine is measuring a little smallish too, but they have growth spurts and all will catch up eventually ;)
I can't wait for my growth scan next week to see how big he is , weight and all.

And omg, I'm squash today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->