April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Oh, and does anyone else feel "wet" down there? I keep feeling it, and when I do, I"m almost certain I'm bleeding, but when I go check, there's nothing. It's so odd....

You have no idea how glad I am you have said this because YES!!!! But i know it's because I am having a pile of creamy cm, and like you every time I feel anything down there I am convinced it's bleeding....

Not yet thank god, knock on wood etc etc

Oh good! I'm glad I'm not alone. I haven't noticed creamy cm. Mine is more of a clear (kinda looks like ewcm...) Not sure if that's normal or not. :wacko:

Yes, I'm having this, too. I had the same with dd, but then it was creamy cm and this time it's often stretchy (not quite ewcm). And yes, of course every time I feel a gush, I freak out a little.

Oh, and does anyone else feel "wet" down there? I keep feeling it, and when I do, I"m almost certain I'm bleeding, but when I go check, there's nothing. It's so odd....

You have no idea how glad I am you have said this because YES!!!! But i know it's because I am having a pile of creamy cm, and like you every time I feel anything down there I am convinced it's bleeding....

Not yet thank god, knock on wood etc etc

Oh good! I'm glad I'm not alone. I haven't noticed creamy cm. Mine is more of a clear (kinda looks like ewcm...) Not sure if that's normal or not. :wacko:

Yes, I'm having this, too. I had the same with dd, but then it was creamy cm and this time it's often stretchy (not quite ewcm). And yes, of course every time I feel a gush, I freak out a little.

You're right. It's not quite ewcm, but that's the closest I could get to describing i t. And mine is usually kind of stretchy. Since it wasn't "creamy" I wasn't sure if it was normal. lol

I've been having the same wetness since 3dpo. It varies between thick, stretchy and white to clear and slippery. From everything I've read it's totally normal. Here's hoping!

**Updated front page** Woow ladies

907 posts and only starting lol April is a lucky month

How is everyone?

AFM - NO sickness for me today thank god..... MEXICAN FOR DINNER YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAY

Welcome all the new ladies

Ive not felt particularly sick at all so far either, it was so awful with my ds every day im not sick at the mo im very grateful!

I feel so :sick: truly hoping I'm not sick when my gran comes :nope:

Hope your all well and :hugs: to all suffering morning sickness I forgot how horrid it is....and that horrible taste in the mouth yuck!!! :sick:

Ttc jones glad I am not the only one in hip pain!!

I did another test today...:blush::blush::blush: an frer and the test line was darker and thicker than the control! Just checking my little poppyseed is still in there!

What does everyone call their bump-to-be? With my nephew, we called my SIL bump Stanley! At the minute oh and I are calling our little one poppy, because he/she is poppyseed size. I don't fancy getting to the point where we have to call the bump banana or anything though!!

Most of our April babies will be Aries btw. If you believe in that sort of thing. :)

A question for those of you who tracked your bbt during TTC, have you stopped now? Or do you keep obsessing over temperatures for a while longer?

My temp dropped a bit today, but not below cover line. Don't know if it means anything significant or if that's what will happen for the next 9 months?

What does everyone call their bump-to-be? With my nephew, we called my SIL bump Stanley! At the minute oh and I are calling our little one poppy, because he/she is poppyseed size. I don't fancy getting to the point where we have to call the bump banana or anything though!!

We're calling it the belly monster. :haha: The last one (which we lost) was called lentil, for the same reason you're calling yours poppy.

stop temping! it makes ya panic over nothing <3......

we call our splat <3

Belly monster and splat are so cute!! I think oh and I need to figure out a good name. I would actually stick with poppy for the whole time but my brothers dog is called poppy...

I was temping, but as I was away with friends over the weekend I didn't want to whip out my thermometer so I missed one and have now given up! I know what you mean though, I just wanted to keep checking everything. But I agree with candy- it definitely makes you panic!

**Updated front page** Woow ladies

907 posts and only starting lol April is a lucky month

How is everyone?

AFM - NO sickness for me today thank god..... MEXICAN FOR DINNER YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAY

Welcome all the new ladies

Mexican/spicy food = :sick:

I'm still guilty of temping...not everyday but every few - paranoya i guess as i figure if temp drops that means preogesterone has dropped and therefore may need some supplementation from doc's - i know i'm probably on over kill!! I'm addicted and ....i still poas too grrr last day of poas today though as really no need now as its clearly a bfp!

Just off to get my beta done again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->