April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hahahah its payback for all the bogies he picks while we are in the car! xx

Doggylover where have your fruits gone? I was wondering what comes after a squash lol xx

"Where have your fruits gone" :haha:

I got rid of them when it started this nonsense of not changing every week! I need to see that I am getting closer to meeting LO and it made me feel like I wasn't getting anywhere! It's a honeydew melon I think that comes next. Which is weird because I would say they are pretty small? Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong type of melon though...!

Ok just googled that, I was thinking of a cantaloupe melon. A honeydew is MASSIVE!!!!

pmsl. you girls crack me up. we are basing this 9 months on the size of vegetables.

Honey dews are those yellow ones I think. thats cute! Hehe xx

Haha the joys of fruit!!! It's megga frustrating 4 weeks on each grrrrrr!!!

How're you girls doing today? Cam's been diagnosed with hand, foot and mouth disease. Great fun! Although he doesnt seem too bothered about it. Ive been off work with a bad back too :( currently sat here with a hot water bottle xx

Hence why I got rid of mine!

There was also a lot of debate in our house over the relative size of these things eg is a lime really smaller than a plum?! There was a lot of pointing at fruit in the supermarket and saying things like "I knew that wasn't that big!" So I decided our time with the fruit and veg had to end!!!

hahaha I agree. My phone add currently says baby is the size of a lettuce. Im not so sure!

No way! A lettuce is pretty small! You certainly wouldn't say the size of a lettuce and a pumpkin are anywhere near close!

HaHaHa you gals are funny! I actually wanna go to the supermarket and get some plums but since they aren't in season i am dying!!!

Ukgirl. . .i am so jealous you even know when your court dates are. It must have been hard typing that up. I was in tears typing up my Interrogatories. I don't know if i am pleased with the way this attorney is handling everything or not. He seems to be a rude ass to me and i literally have to harass his office to get any word out of them. I am still sitting here waiting for a court date as he said it should be within the next thirty days and still nothing this was 2 weeks ago.

Afm...i am baking a cake as we speak!! I am also going to make Earth worm pie here in a bit...oh i am on a sweets binge today!!! Lol

Lol some people call it dirt cake too! It is Oreo cookies crumbled up with pudding on top of them then gummy worms! You can put it in a large bowl or little cups like i do for the kids! It is so yummy!

Lol some people call it dirt cake too! It is Oreo cookies crumbled up with pudding on top of them then gummy worms! You can put it in a large bowl or little cups like i do for the kids! It is so yummy!

Sounds amazing!!!! Allllll I crave is sweet things at the mo and I can't have it because of the gestational diabetes! :( so not fair! Eat some for me! X

Had my last cervical scan today - still holding steady at a tiny 1.7 cms. My first was born in exactly 4 weeks from now so probably in about 3 weeks I'll be bricking it! Have a growth scan this coming Monday, excited to hear how much she weighs now. She looked extremely squished today! I kind of hope she is packing it on in case she comes early.

Still have a bit to get ready around here so going to try and get things mostly sorted this weekend and next.

Got to do my p17 shot tonight - going to do them until 36 weeks so only a few more to go. Can't wait to be finished as I've had a sore ass since 16 weeks from them! I really do think they are helping though - I've barely even had Braxton Hicks this time around and I had them constantly last pregnancy - so I think they are really keeping my uterus relaxed. I've read most women go into labor 7-10 days after stopping them so we shall see!

Sorry to hear about your back TeAmo, and your LO not being well :( Hope the rest does you good!

Sweet Pea, good job lady! Keep hanging in there!! Glad the shots seem to be working well.

Yeah I agree that the whole fruit and veg thing is quite ambiguous. My DH has thought they were crap since I explained to him that it was really the length of the fruit/veg rather than the size that they are going by. Not that I disagree, but I like seeing them change. Honestly though there are a whole bunch of things about the same size as a squash so they could still just change it every week. The makers of that ticker obviously do not have a good understanding of their target audience... a bunch of preggos waiting for their babies are not interested in waiting four weeks for a change in fruits and vegs!!

Doggy Lover my boobs have gotten massive and I haven't noticed any real leaking. I have loads of veins and the lactation consultant said as you get closer to birth you will feel lumpy bits around your areolas and that is actually colostrum beginning to be produced and stored. I'm sure it will all be fine.

Oh yeah and I got told by a stupid customer today that I "look like I am ready to pop"... yeah while wearing my zipped, buttoned pre-pregnancy jeans. Stupid people.

My attempt at shopping today for a new top and new bra was a total failure. :nope: I haven't changed cup size, but they don't make bands big enough in my current cup size, so I have to add a few strap extenders instead. Sigh. Why can't I grow at the same rate all over?!

In other news, I'm a squash today! I thought I had to wait till 30 weeks to change over, so that was a nice surprise. Our change table is supposed to come tomorrow, so I'll be home waiting for that to be delivered. Can't wait to get it set up!!

Te amo, sorry about your back, I didn't know you still work!!! I couldn't possibly master the energy to go to work right now, so respect to you. Get well soon!
Same goes to your little one, I was reading about this illness yesterday by coincidence, they usually pick it up from other kids in the play ground etc. I wish the LO a quick recovery!

Boobs: mine went from cup A to D in the first tri, the difference was eye popping, I was the butt of many jokes for a while as they looked unreal to those who know me well.
They started leaking lately, and like UKgirl, I also squeezed them once and they freaked ME out, let alone DH lol

Fruits: crazy but I think that lettuce is huge, bigger in volume than a honeydew. Honeydews here are rather small.

Sweetpea, aw you are getting closer to meet your little one! Ouch, I feel for you, with the shots! Hang in there hun and I'm sure it will all be fine.

Ready to mum, yay on the changing table! You are assembling it on your own? I had the guy that delivered it to help out haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->