April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

readytomum it's a triple chocolate gateau :D It has my name on it for sunday I think :p Yay for the nursery almost being done!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

Steph those lights are beautiful :)

nimbec I've been feeling a bit queasy in the mornings lately too but that might be from my uti, I'm hoping so anyway lol Hope you feel better xx

Sorry to anyone I missed, we went out after school last night, we told the kids we had to go food shopping then took them to pizza hut. Connie almost exploded haha. It was great. I haven't been out to a restraunt for a while since being pregnant and it brought me and Aaron a bit closer too :)

Benson was wriggling ALL night, I kept waking up because of it, I think he has finally gone head down I hope he stays there this time, it's like he can't decide whats better lol. I feel massive this morning, there is a picture on my facebook xx

Doggylover- I hope parents evening flies by for you tonight :hugs: how come you have had 2 so close together? x

I was wondering, and only if everyone wants to.. if we should do a skype conference chat, I know we all live so far away from each other and there is little hope of us meeting up but we could have a virtual coffee morning/evening depending on where you are lol... We would have to find a time that suits everyone. It's just an idea but I think it could be nice :) xx

Anyways I'm going to tidy up now and beg Aaron to buy me some new boots mine are fucked and I can't keep wearing my gym trainers because they are the only shoes I can get on my feet without help now. Hope you all have a nice day xxx

I am hearing the words triple chocolate gateau, and I am jealous!

This term is when we have all our parents evenings - 5 in total, one for each year group. Usually they are spaced out so they are every two weeks, so I don't know why these two are crammed together.

I didn't even know there was such a thing as a skype conference call! We don't have skype (we use facetime to talk to the in laws) but yep, definitely could download it for that!

Yes sounds like a fab idea ...I don't have Skype either but can download it :)

Yummy chocolate gateau I could eat thy now and it's only 10.20am here lol!! I seem to have uncontrollable chocolate cravings at the moment :(

I just called my Midwiffe because I'm missing all Antenatel classes as they clash with consultant appts and hospital scans I was asking if I could join another group esp as I'm running short on time...how amazing are my midwifes ...they are coming to me for the afternoon!!! Couldn't believe it! They said as I was struggling with my back and been in/out hospital they would come to my house :) she is bringing student but I don't mind at all I'm just so grateful!! 1 gold star!!

Nimbec that's great!!! What service! Well done NHS on this occassion!

Also, I had a student midwife at my last appointment, and I quite liked it. She spent so much longer feeling about so it was great!

Nimbec if you have any questions about late term preemies feel free to ask me if the preemie threads scare you! I had a 35 weeker so can probably help you out pretty well with what to expect for 35-37 weeks :flow:

Sweetpea that would be amazing!! I'm a bit confused as to what will happen ie special care or not? Will he be able to breast feed or have to be syringe/bottle fed and all the other millions of worries/questions any advice info would be greatly appreciated!! How's your Lo now? X

Readytomum, you must post some pictures!!!!

Candy, your kids looked very excited to be out to eat :thumbup:. I was actually a bit jealous lol.

Nimbec, the pic of Bently (that's his name I hope) curled up in a little ball was just adorable!!!!! I can't believe he fits on top of your bump :haha:... Too cute...
My little chi that was fully grown at 2 lbs, used to jump up and sit on my boobs, when I was watching tv :dohh:.
Not to scare you, but she tried to follow me out the door one day (I'm guessing) and fell down the stairs... I found her an hour later when I got home :cry:. After that, I swore to never get another tiny tiny one again (even though I know it was a freak accident). Granted, she was not very bright (had more of the personality of a squirrel lol)... But just keep your little angel away from all stairs

This was actually a picture I her, sitting on my sisters boobs lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 5
Aww Steph that must have been awful :( im so sorry!!! lovely pic and yes Bentley does exactly that!! He's never far away but when I'm going out much to his disgust he is just in the kitchen with his bed a radiator (specially for him lol) and toys so it keeps him out of harms way. Mind you he frightens me as flies up & down the stairs !!

Awe what a sweet little baby :flower:
... If he can run up and down the stairs, then you have a nothing to worry about!!! :thumbup: aurora would pace back and forth at the top, not sure what to do ... But again, she was NOT smart at all..

Steph that is so sad about your little dog :(

My dog also likes to sit on me. He is 35kg (or roughly 80lbs) though...........

All this talk about dogs makes me want a dog soooooo badly! DH won't let me get one till we get a house though. :nope: I know it's the reasonable thing to do, because I want a BIG dog, but sometimes I just get so tired of waiting!! My cat thinks he's a dog and is affectionate to the point of annoyance, so at least that helps. lol

I'll post some pictures of the nursery Sunday night after we get the curtains up and the cushions on the chair!! :happydance: I couldn't get to sleep last night. I don't know if it's because I was all wound about from working in the nursery or what... LO wouldn't stop wiggling around either. Then when I finally did fall asleep I had *messed up* dreams. I feel like a nap is going to be in order later today!

nimbec: I don't know much about early babies, but my doctor has told me before several times that 37 weeks is actually considered full term... so if you make it to 36 or 37 weeks I think the medical aid would be very minimal for LO.

ukgirl: Mmmmm.... that cake sounds yummy!! And so does Pizza Hut!

doggylover: Parent night again? Yikes. Hopefully it goes by quickly and without incident.

Steph: so sorry to hear about your little pooch! I'm always really paranoid around small dogs that I'll end up stepping on them or something. Super cute pic with your sister though! My cat likes to stand there too, except he's closer to 12 lbs! heh

12 lbs??? Oh boy lol

80lbs doggylover??? Bwahahahaha, I'm not sure I have a bra strong enough to hold that weight ahahahahha!!!!!

Thanks Ladies! I have the 3d/4d scan on Saturday & I will post pics as soon as I can! The $200.00 for the epidural is a deposit you have to pay to watch the video. The video is a requirement before you can have an epidural when you go into labor.

Hahaha blooming heck Doggylover! That's so cool tho that he sits with you!!

Thanks readytomum I'm hoping that is the case!

Maybesoon bloody hell that's ridiculous just to watch a video OMG!!!!

You can watch an epidural video on youtube for free haha xx

Doggylover I hope parents evening goes quickly xx

all the talk about little doggies almost makes me want one.. Im a cat person though x

I told Connie and Lucas when they got home that today is the day they talk to daddy on skype Lucas told me he was fed up because daddy makes fun of him and Connie told me that its true and that her dad would rather be with his friends than play wih her because last week she tried tonplay a game online with him which he was already playing but told her he couldnt play with her because he didnt want to let his friend down. I was so angry that my children were saying these things at four and six years old that today we are accidently forgetting to go on skype! Im not sure yet if I will follow throuh with it but Im so angry right now.

Exactly Candy! What makes it worse is I have had of them for my back. Ok it's not exactly the same type medicine but it's the same darn procedure & I didn't have to watch a stupid video to get them done. It's just a stupid "cover your ass" "we love money" thing. But I want to make darn sure I get it done so I have the chance to have one if I choose to during labor!!!

Dogs??? OH gosh... We have my 2 Great Danes, dh's little chihuahua & his little mixed moppet puppy. Let me tell you the 2 little ones are the "bad" ones. The little chihuahua of course thinks she is 7 foot tall & 300 lbs. She also thinks she is QUEEN of the castle (I remind her almost daily she isn't)!!! The little moppet mixed mutt is horrible. She gets into everything & tears up any/everything she can get ahold of. We have tried everything in the world to stop her behavior, but nothing seems to work. Even last night she had one of Audry's (7yr old) toys. I took it away from her & went to spank her & she started trying to bite me. All I could think was "you weigh all of 5lbs.... really". Dh get tickled because my danes are literally like children. I talk & treat them as if they were true human kids. He made the comment the other day about how my dogs mind & behave better than his kids or dogs.

Grrrrr Ukgirl that's awful what a git!!!! The only thing I would think of is if he could use it against you in anyway? As long as he can't then go for it!

Maybesoon that's so funny! I have to admit my chi is a bit like a spoilt child..he is not destructive in anyway tho just a bit demanding of you to play with him at times - and also sits and shakes when u eat hoping he will get a nibble - he makes me feel guilty so I give in and give him some so it's totally my fault lol!!! I'd love to see him with a Great Dane haha!

I decided that too Nimbec, the whole two wrongs don't make it right saying, so I put them on skype but Lucas doesn't want to be on the camera because he says his dad made fun of him, after about 5 minutes of chatting they got bored and run away and played in another room, he said he was going to go because they weren't talking so I told the kids their dad was going and they just carried on playing so I told him they weren't bothered.. I'm still kinda mad at him so I put it bluntly then he was asking to talk to Connie about what happened but I don't want her to be told that she's wrong for feeling that way about him playing with his friends instead of talking to her. He said he couldn't be ruse to his friends so I said he was being just as rude to his kids and that they are amazing and deserve better and he hung up on me... :/ I'm thinking I may call the CPS worker who is on our case because I'm really worried about my kids they are so young and to be saying those things makes me want to rip his face off lol

maybesoon do you really have to pay that much money to have the choice of an epidural during labour?? what if you dont need an epidural do you get your money back? what if you have to have an emcs?? they have to give a spinal block for that :/ they can't refuse it then surely??

I've become the master of catching things before they fall!! I can't really bend down anymore so when my kids knock something down I have the reflexes of a cat!! haha just had to share that because I'm rather proud of my new skills :p

Good for u candy! You are clearly the better person! I would 100% call the case worker and explain what has happened. Also i'd make notes of times dates ect that things like these happen. (((hugs)))

Quick question... do newborn babys wear hats in the house? or just outside?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->