April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

defo overkill lmao, TRY RELAX. i gave up once i saw the pregnancy on ultrasound, it calmed me right down :) xxx

What to do what to do. I have 2 tests left and 4 days til doctor! haha

we're calling ours, bean, His parents think it's hilarious.

well I woke up feeling good now the dizziness is starting and empty tummy sicky feeling..

74 new bumps!! wow that is a lot! Must be the time of year for it... This is my 3rd baby and all my babies have been conceived in August, my kids both have birthdays in may (because I went over my due date) so both my kids are taurus, I'm Aries and my LO is due on my birthday so another Aries for our house! We are head strong and stubborn! lol

anyone else's lo due on the 16th?

candyapple I love your little scan pic <3 xx

Thankyou Ukgirl!!! <3 *hugs* im so proud of my little bubble...amazing how you can get excited over something 8mms big..LOLOLOL.

defo overkill lmao, TRY RELAX. i gave up once i saw the pregnancy on ultrasound, it calmed me right down :) xxx

Once I get a scan I will definitely relax, but that probably won't be until 12 weeks which is seven weeks away!!! Ahhhhh, I dunno how I can make it until then, it seems so long away.

I'm doing my digi later this week just to see the 3+ (hopefully!)

we're calling ours, bean, His parents think it's hilarious.

well I woke up feeling good now the dizziness is starting and empty tummy sicky feeling..

74 new bumps!! wow that is a lot! Must be the time of year for it... This is my 3rd baby and all my babies have been conceived in August, my kids both have birthdays in may (because I went over my due date) so both my kids are taurus, I'm Aries and my LO is due on my birthday so another Aries for our house! We are head strong and stubborn! lol

anyone else's lo due on the 16th?

I find this absolutely hilarious. We had a horrible storm come through here at the end of June. Our power was out for 10 days during a horrible heat wave. One day, MIL and I were talking and we wondered how many babies would be born in 9 months.... I conceived while the power was out.....:rofl:

lmfao...the irony...gotta do something while nothing is working :D ;-) hahaa

Yep! I was just thinking about it, and I looked at my mom and said, "Oh, I'm one of those!" lol

Jcombs :haha: that's so funny! I bet you are unbelievably glad the pow was out now!!!!

I just bought the pregnancy bible for my kindle to read while I'm on holiday! It was £13 (kindle price, dread to think what the print price is!) but I'm excited! Want to start reading it now....

I'll try to stop if you will, nimbec :)
I am already on daily progesterone pessaries, so I imagine my temperature is probably irrelevant anyway. Don't you think?

I'll try to start obsessing about something else instead, like weight or vitamins or something. :) Bizarrely, I am 1 kg lighter than I was last week.

Can i join?? Got my BFP on Thursday :happydance:
Think i'm due 10th April .. so excited!!!!!! :yipee:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i'm so happy :happydance:

Congratulations to all of you ladies :thumbup: :flower:

Ambivalant good idea WELL i'm not doing any more now for a while!! maybe i'll do 1 per week until scan date. Yes i agree if your taking prog supplement your temps should be up anyway - so good reason not to bother. Gosh its so addictive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome welbear :flower:

jcombs how funny!!!

Well i've had beta taken today one more friday .....fx

Hi ladies can I join u?? Got my BFP on Friday right after having a dnc with no af in between so I'm counting my pregnancy from dnc day so id be due 16th April, but think it might be wrong as I got 2-3 wks yest on a digi At 13dpo so think I'm probably around 4 wks.. Getting bloods this and next wk to make sure everything is going the way it should...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->