April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Oh you guys defo put more on your than i did on mines lol.

I always just have syrup lol love loads of syrup on mines. jealous now cause you had ice cream with your Ukgirl :( lol need to buy ice cream always a nice treat to have lol I can see my shopping list ben OTT next friday as ill save money for not topping my bus pass up and dont need to pay tax until april again lol save myself some cash lol

Ive been in a downer all after noon. I was meant to meet up with someone and when i came out the m/w's he texted me to say he wouldnt be able to make it as he hasnt been well :( this is the second time something as came up for us not to meet :( oh wells nope getting my hopes up again anything soon.

Hope you all had a lovely pancake day though :) xx

cherrybump they are great with some melted galaxy bar in side too ;) mmmmmm!! Sucks about your friend I hope next time you have plans they follow up xx

RANT WARNING!!

Omg right now I'm so pissed off you have no idea! I've cooked twice today already, first dinner then pancakes, plus I've cleaned the flat and bathed the kids and got them both into bed with drinks ect, then I sit down for half an hour to eastenders, switch over to super sized vs super skinny and go to get the load out of the washing machine for 5 minutes because if I leave it I'll need to rewash it, In comes Aaron from work switches the football on and has sat on the chair in there didn't bother helping put the kids to bed, and I do our dinner late when he gets home so guess what... I have to go cook again now!!! My feet are dead! His excuse was.. my legs hurt.... YOUR legs hurt???? YOUR LEGS HURT!!!! I do the school run twice a day, cook twice a day, which is 4 times today and do all the house work!!!! And you have the nerve to complain to me about your legs hurting!!!!!!!! He's not getting sex tonight or any other night for a week!

sorry lol needed to get that one out! x

Ooooh men have a cheek dont they... what does he think you do all day. I agree no sex for him lol i cant even stand the thought of sex right now anyways lol stand your ground hun xxx

don't worry I think I'm probably the only one on this thread still having sex haha.. I think he thinks the magic cleaning cooking, housework fairies do all the work. Lately he's getting right on my nerves, I was temped to snap the frozen pizza in half and make him cook his own dinner but I'm not that strong lol.

I was just going to say he's lucky to still be having any sex!!!! I dunno how you do it, I feel like a whale!

Oh Candy, what a jerk! Men just don't think sometimes. I don't know what he does for work, but I'm sure it does not involve lugging around a baby inside his uterus all day :haha:. I swear, they think the extra weight, swelling and pain is non existent! Good luck standing your ground on the no sex thing :haha:. I will venture a guess, that you will soon fold hehe.
Cherry, we talked about the sex thing before and sure enough... Candy seems to be lone man left standing :haha:

As for cold water: since I live in Florida (and its always hot), I only drink Ice cold water all day. Grayson is absolutely not phased by it:haha:. I think that may be the same reason he doesn't respond to sugar ahahah... I'm constantly eating something sweet, so it has little effect on him :haha:.

Btw, you guys are so mean with all your pancake talk :growlmad:. I'm sitting at work, chewing on my raw red pepper, and reading about all these delicious combinations for pancakes :haha:. Grayson only gave me a half hearted kick for the pepper (can't blame him lol)

Sarah, have fun at your mystery appointment lol. I'm sure everything will be great!

So the tech gave me two US pics from yesterday and they are horrible :nope:. Rob and I are seriously concerned, that we have a mutant in there and not a baby :dohh:. The tech seemed to think everything looked good, because she was all excited and said: oh look, he's looking at us!
If you ask me, it looks like a creepy Halloween mask (I'll try to attach the pic).
The other pic was a profile shot, but it seems like he is missing a lip :shrug:
I'm seriously tempted to do a 3d scan, just to make sure I have a normal baby :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 14
Lol steph I had to laugh when I read that!! I must admit grayson has had better pictures taken of him. he's still cute in that pic though. its the bones of his face making him look like that dont worry my kids face on scan pics make the. look like something from alien.. I have expected them to burst out of my tummy button haha.

as for the sex thing I dont think I will last much longer before I join you ladies on the celibacy train!! Im getting too fat to do anything lately. Last time I just ended up with braxton hicks and back ache lol.

I got an apology at half time.. I knew he would come saying sorry... silly man!! Xxx

Lol thx Candy! When i get the second scan on the 27th, I will beg her to show me a "normal" picture of him. Ahaha. Why on earth she would think it was cute (her words), I have no clue!! Ahaha

Oh and I still put out... Just not excited about it :haha:

Steph that is certainly an....interesting scan picture!! Now, in fairness I can't make out anything on my own (I'm like Rachel in that episode of friends) but that one is not the best I have seen!! But I'm 100% sure Grayson is not a mutant baby! And even if he is, at least he'll be unique :haha:

And interesting thought about Grayson not responding to sugar because you have so much - that is probably exactly what the heck is going on with mine! It's so used to being strung out on sugar that a bit extra makes no difference! Probably puts them into a sugar coma rather than hype them up!!

That said my LO is going nuts tonight. Definitely feels like s/he is about to burst right out of there!

Scary stuff - I just said to dh that after we come back from the hospital tomorrow, the next time we are there will be to have the baby :shock:

Lol steph!!! Xx

doggylover thts a sobering thought about the hospital! Time really has gone by very quickly! Its strange to think not so long ago we were all in first tri together worrying about spotting and constipation lol now it wont be long before we get to meet our little monkeys! Xx

Sarah, if you tilt your head to the right, it basically looks like the mask of chucky staring back at you :rofl:
top right is an eye, horizontal white line is the bridge of the nose... at least thats how I see it! I truly hope I am seeing it wrong though ahahaha

So the doctor called me back today and asked that I come back next week and the following for more US :cry:. THey was to do a Biophysical profile to make sure that they can establish a routine for him. I asked if I should be worried and they said no. There were no other "bad signs" on the US but because he didnt move much, they want to check each week and see if maybe he was just sleeping at that time :shrug:
At least I can now con the US tech into showing me his face again and proving that I do NOT have a mutant lol.

I can't wait until we all have our babies one by one, it is going to be so exciting!!

At my MW's suggestion I think we will be getting back in the swing of things as soon as we hit 36 weeks. I want those prostaglandins! What a smooth seduction line that will be. That's also when I'm going to start acupuncture. And Evening Primrose Oil. I am just not being induced. I am evicting her on her due date like a good LO. :haha:

I just ate several chocolate dipped orange flavored walker's shortbread cookies. My LO is used to sugar too. :haha: She does love cheese though, which is funny as my DH's absolute fave food is cheese. I think the most she has ever kicked was when we went out for dinner and had this ridiculously amazing truffle mac and cheese thing. OMG. She went WILD!!

Hope you have a nice dinner out tonight Ready to Mum. We are meeting with a doula on Thursday night as it was the only night we were all free. Very romantic V day, talking about childbirth, pain, nursing etc... :haha:

Steph we have a skeletor picture from our 19 week scan. My DH wanted to throw it out he hated it so much. When the tech was doing it she also put on a lovey voice about it all and I was just like "ummm... that's not cute". Then she switched to 3D a few seconds later and it all got much cuter from there. I am sure Grayson is lovely in every other dimension!

I have been on a diaper prepping tear the last few days. But I am starting to feel like I am getting things together a bit more. Still no word on my bookcase though of course :growlmad:

How exciting that mat leave is starting for people soon! My last week is the week ending March 8th. But I am leaving for real since I will be staying home. I'm sure eventually I will go back and get a part-time something once I have had all my babies and they are in school. But I am very much looking forward to being home with baby in the meantime. :cloud9:

Glad you will be getting more scans to ensure he is not a mutant Steph :haha: And they will ease your mind about his movement as well. I bet they will discover that you just have a lovely, perfect little baby who likes routines and sleeping!

Yeah our skeletor pic was just these two huge looking black holes staring out at us. Super creepy. I should try to take a picture to make you feel better. :haha:

Okay, here they are. First pic she is pretty much definitely a cyborg/terminator/skeletor and then ding! second pic they turned on 3D and she looked much better. Just a little skinny, but she was only 19 weeks so she gets a pass on that!

Attachments

• Baby Skeletor.jpg
    Baby Skeletor.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Baby Face.jpg
    Baby Face.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
This far along even 3D can look a little wonky... Their little faces start getting pushed into the placenta or uterus and it make their noses look so distorted (like pressing your face against a window!) I just had a growth scan yesterday and they did a little 3D bit of her face and her little nose is sooo smushed in one of the pics lol. Although she did yawn during it and it was very cute to see - she was blinking too which is a little strange! She was estimated to be 4lb 6oz.

So jealous of you girls leaving early on mat leave - I'll be slaving away til the bitter end! The dr is saying she thinks I have about 4 weeks to go and now that she's said that to me work is going EXTRA slow!

Awww Sweet Pea, that is too cute about the yawning! Hope they do a tiny bit of 3D at my scan next week even though they said it is just going to be quick. Hope I at least get a pic!

Never hurts to ask ;) FX'd you get a piccy - it's nice to be able to put a few different gestational age pics in the baby book :)

Kristabelle, thank you for posting your pics. The 3d is adorable! and I do see a bit of a scaryness from the other one... lol.. that leaves hope, that Grayson will not turn out as one of the main characters in the next Steven King movie :haha:

SweetPea, I'm sure your right about them getting a bit squished in there!
I wish I was almost done with work as well, but it looks like I will be working to the bitter end lol.

Ooh also have to declare I got ALL baby shopping done this past weekend! The only things I have left are I want to get a few easy 'snacks' to put in the hospital bag for DH in case I go into labor in the middle of the night again when the cafe at the hospital is closed, and a small present for the baby to give to Tommy when he meets her for the first time - and I think DH is going to take care of those two things himself next time he runs to the grocery store - it's just a relief to know it's all done. Now to just put it away/pack it or whatever which at the rate I'm going will not be done very quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->