April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Lily: exciting!! I hope you are enjoying yur play with the stroller - get a pet or a doll in there to push about!!

Candy: sounds like you and Aaron had a lovely day together, sounds very romantic and chilled out which is nice.

Steph: take this lazy baby stuff as a old sign - he'll be a lazy boy when he gets out and just want to sleep so you'll get plenty of rest!

Readytomum: careful out there on the ice! Make sure you wear sensible shoes :haha: have fun at the party tonight. Just think, in a year and a bit it will be peters first birthday party you have coming up! How crazy does that seem?

Mommabrown: I hate, hate, HATE when someone texts you and wakes you up! I hope you got to enjoy the rest of your lazy day. And that cereal sounds yummy!

Kealz: don't walk too far- I definitely feel it if I go too far. And hoovering for some reason gets me. But I hope your cramping wasn't too bad, and if mw wasn't too worried I guess that's a good sign?

Afm: exhausted. Crazy day at work, then straight home and out to do the food shopping, home to unpack it and Hoover and make dinner. I may collapse at about 7.30!!

cherrybump Ouchies, I hope those tightenings easea off more once you have rested a while. I get more when I need the toilet too xx

Lily yay for the stroller!!

Doggylover.. Sounds like you could use an early night too!

I just had a huge rant at the family because everyone ate the rice crispy squares then I drank 2 big glasses of milk and sulked off with half a bar of galaxy haha.. could you ever be upset over a rice crispy square!!??? Please tell me I'm not alone when it comes to food tantrums?

doggylover: I don't even OWN any non-sensible shoes! :haha: I'm so not into fancy footwear. lol I'm currently scrambling about actually trying to find some silver flats for my sisters wedding... but no one has their Spring stuff out yet!! I may end up having to spray paint a pair of shoes I already own. (or rather, get DH to spray paint them, since I can't anymore because of the fumes!)

lily: that's exciting news!!! Mine is en-route somewhere in the mail system. I can't wait to get it and try it out. Practice collapsing it and adjusting the back, putting the carrier in and out etc. :thumbup: Does this make us strange? :rofl:

Steph: For 3 months?! Yikes. Mine is definitely not that bad, thankfully. But it has kept me awake a few times. Tums seem to help a fair bit, and the fruity ones don't even taste that bad.

I just noticed that our car seat we want is on sale at Babies R Us this week, so I think DH is going to stop by on his way home from work to pick one up. It's the stages one that goes from newborn up to when they need a booster. We won't be using it much since we don't have a car, so it's not like it's going to wear out before we're finished with it, and buying multiple seats seems silly if we don't need to!

Bahahahaha ukgirl don't worry. DH and DS take up their spells where they raid my cereal and use all the milk! I totally flip out on them too!!!

Wow doggylover you've been busy! I'd call it a night too!!

The high chair I ordered came by FedEx today and guess what....it has to be assemble! Looks like Dh will be doing that when he gets home. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning when I get her stuff! Lol

Thank Ukgirl. they have eased of now. Love hot the heat of this bottle eases the pain lol defo gas lol..

Oh yeah ive been eating Rice Krispies like crazy lol and the chocolate one we call them coco pops though lol addict right now. How crazy is that xx

Readytomum: yay for the car seat being on sale! Love it when that happens! And I am the same, I only wear flats, usually a pair of converse or my Uggs (maybe they aren't considered so attractive, but I love them!) heels cripple me!

Candy: my family are food tantrum type people - even when I'm not pregnant! We are very possessive over our food!!

Mommabrown: I know how you feel when baby stuff arrives! Exciting to have your high chair! I got some "butt cream" (for diaper rash!) in the post today and got very over excited considering where it goes and what it's used for :haha:

Cherry: I'm so stupid - I was reading about the chocolate Rice Krispies thinking "we don't have anything like that here" coco pops! I'm so dumb! :dohh:

I blame baby brain!

I'm glad I'm not the only one tantruming over food! Omg I never see any of the good stuff Aaron and the kids are on it before I even get a look in, I think I'm going to have to start getting up in the night to eat it! I'm in such a bad mood following the rice crispy square thing has set me off...lol omg

doggylover, do you know what you will be using as baby wipe solution? or which nappy cream you will use with your nappies? I read we can't use any creams or wipes with petroleum in as they build up residue in the cloth xx

Funny you ask, I literally just got my order of CJS butter cream today! I ordered a lot of little sample pots of it. Apparently it's excellent, safe to use with cloth, and a little bit goes a long way!

I'm using cloth wipes as well in the house, and I believe my SIL is buying us a set of them from somewhere and it comes with its own solution. Other than that, I think I'll just use water :shrug: maybe with some essential oil in it, but I can se it now - when the oil runs out I will never get anymore and end up using water :haha: people seem to do a lot of different things - some people use a spray bottle directly onto babies bum, or onto the wipes. I think I'll soak a batch of them in the solution in a plastic container for each day, and each morning just make up a new batch of solution.

This is the great plan anyway!!!

I will check out the butt butter lol thank you :)

Yeh I was thinking of using the spray bottle.. I brought some muslins to use as wetwipes they are cotton but really soft. I was going to look for this stuff you mix with warm water and apparently it lasts a very long time. So in my bag when I go out I will have the spray bottle with wipe solution and dry wipes which will go in the wet bag once used.. thats my plan at lease I will probably end up using water though like you lol xx

Ahh well, I think we'll be reusable wipes when we are out tbh. I bought us some packs to get started in the first week, and I can imagine them slipping into the change bag easily :haha: we'll see how we get on I suppose!

I'm excited, I ordered some new nursing bras, two nursing vests and two regular pregnancy vest tops from H&M, and they arrived today. The bras are a 38D and I thought they'd be waaaay too big in the cup at the minute....they fit perfectly! I've been squeezing into a 34/36C! No wonder my back hurts sometimes and feels better when I undo the bra! And the vest tops are so comfy! Plus because they are tight they make me look ready to pop, so I may wear one for when my in laws arrive tomorrow to shock them :haha:

that is good doggylover! I need new bras again too! my boobies are getting bigger still :( the band is really tight and hurting me now during the day :( xx

Well I just got in the shower to find that I had Edema, all my legs are twice the size and my feet look like pigs feet :( stupid stupid stupid edema, I thought my legs felt tight today :( hoping it goes down over night, I guess I need to slow it down :( xx

Oh be careful Candy, swelling is never good. Prop your feet up and make Aaron tend to your every need ;)

I honestly cannot believe I have need to buy a 38D bra :holly: <-- that's me in my mind! I've always been so flat chested, especially for my height. Not that you can even notice how much bigger they are - my bump eclipses everything!

haha yeh he's been doing lots for me since I told him no more sex :p

I went to a GG after Connie so watch out! :p hehe when your bump is gone you'll notice the difference ;) xx

GG?! I don't know if I could handle that!

Was just looking at the pictures of Kate Middleton on the beach in her bikini...........you wouldn't even know she was pregnant. Making me feel like a whale...

I honestly cannot believe I have need to buy a 38D bra :holly: <-- that's me in my mind! I've always been so flat chested, especially for my height. Not that you can even notice how much bigger they are - my bump eclipses everything!

:rofl:THIS IS AWESOME:rofl:

Just popping on really quickly before I go to bed to say omg Doggy Lover do not let pics of Kate Middleton make you feel bad- she is not in 3rd tri with a short while to go!

I am also busting out of the bra I have on now. I have to stop wearing it with tight shirts because I am getting the double boob line. And I can't get anymore of my cheaper, front close Victoria's Secret bras that have been my savior because I have sized out of them now :cry: 34E is what I am now. I did find one real nursing bra that I like, and I still have one more pricier (but bought on sale of course :haha:) front close VS bra that still fits okay. So I am going to see how long I can hold out with just two measly bras and cramming into my other ones, until I get closer to the time.

Snap Doggy Lover, I got the same diaper cream! I got a sample pot and a little stick as well. For the first little while I am going to use plain coconut oil. Its CD friendly and all natural. Apparently it is antibacterial and has all sorts of other magical properties. So, might as well try the supernatural first! I got CJ's to have something on hand just in case we get a real rash. I have cloth wipes too and planning to do the same thing as Candy. I got some concentrated Kissaluvs Diaper Lotion Potion https://www.amazon.com/Kissaluvs-Diaper-Lotion-Potion-Concentrate/dp/B002UD6C1G to make my wipe solution. I like that idea as I can just add less at the beginning to make a weak mostly water solution for newborn skin. Will use mostly water when possible though as I read that's better for when they're tiny.

Oh and a honey stick is a little tube, about the size of a drinking straw that is filled with honey. They sell them as single servings of honey for tea or what not, but I read they are good to have on hand during labor when you can't eat but need a little sugar rush to get you through. https://www.amazon.com/Floral-Honey...F8&qid=1360995141&sr=8-1&keywords=honey+stick Amazon has everything, I swear! :haha: Although I am going to get them at the grocery store as I don't think I will need a pack of 50!

Night night ladies, sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone, have forgotten everything else I wanted to say as I was reading all the pages- super tired! x

I've read about coconut oil, but I don't even know where I would get that...maybe amazon?! :haha: I will have a look into it - I like the idea of using the supernatural on a little bum! Hope you have had a good nights sleep and aren't so tired.

Ahh well, I think we'll be reusable wipes when we are out tbh. I bought us some packs to get started in the first week, and I can imagine them slipping into the change bag easily :haha: we'll see how we get on I suppose!

I'm excited, I ordered some new nursing bras, two nursing vests and two regular pregnancy vest tops from H&M, and they arrived today. The bras are a 38D and I thought they'd be waaaay too big in the cup at the minute....they fit perfectly! I've been squeezing into a 34/36C! No wonder my back hurts sometimes and feels better when I undo the bra! And the vest tops are so comfy! Plus because they are tight they make me look ready to pop, so I may wear one for when my in laws arrive tomorrow to shock them :haha:

I will receive some free reusable wipes + an organic solution to wet them with a wet bag I ordered, we will see how it goes with those. I prefer washing a dirty booty in the sink with plain luke warm water to be honest, I remember washing my sis when she was a baby and it was easy. I was 10 back then btw and I managed just fine :happydance:

Yay on big boobies! Don't push them down it may cause problems with the glands in there, wear a comfy bra please!:winkwink:

i also went from cup A to cup D, crazy, I don't believe my boobies.

Baby is growing big and VERY strong, he keeps kicking me in the lower stomach and my coffee is coming up through my mouth eeew :(

Thank you for the wetwipe solution name Kealz xx

Doggylover don't worry about pregnant kate middleton like Kealz said she's not as far along as we are.

Lily yuk about coffee coming up.

afm Im in a bad mood this morning too lol.. My feet and hands are still very swollen and tight so are my calfs. Aaron is pissing me off telling me how Im worrying for nothing over the swelling because I said I would call the clinic for advice if the swelling doesnt go down because Ive got light spots in my eyes too. my bp was fine on thursday though. He wants us to go visit his family too today I really just want to stay home woth my feet up maybe have a bath Im feeling really sorry for myself today and he only cares about himself. Right now him and the kids are trashing the flat having a teddy angry birds fight... Now Connies got hurt... ffs!! Chat later xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->