April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Thank you everyone :) so excited to be on this AMAZING journey with you all :)

Quick question .. is it normal for my doctor to say that they won't perform a blood test to confirm the pregnancy??

Absolutely. My doctor was happy that I had taken 3 tests before, so as long as you have taken a few tests I think they are happy enough as hpt are so reliable these days.

Hi Mel they will only take a blood test if they think its necassary to monitor hcg levels - ie if you have had a previos misscarrage or ectopic. Don't panic!!

Yeah I'm only getting mines done cos I I'm pg so quickly after a mc. Xx

MelBear I get an early scan at 7 weeks because of an ectopic but frustratingly they won't do my bloods till then! I tested again this morning though and got 2-3 weeks on a digital, yeaaa!

Someone asked about temping, I still am, just as a reassurance :)

x

Yay laubull 2-3 weeks whoo hoo that means all going in correct direction!! Do you have a date for your scan? Mines 24th I'll be 7+5 I can't believe ordinarily you'd have to wait until 12 weeks lol how are you feeling?

I'm getting a scan on the 22nd think il be around 6 wks. X

Yey Cheryl fx all goes well for you!! How are you feeling?

You're right. It's not quite ewcm, but that's the closest I could get to describing i t. And mine is usually kind of stretchy. Since it wasn't "creamy" I wasn't sure if it was normal. lol
Well, just because I have it certainly doesn't make it normal. :haha:

Ive not felt particularly sick at all so far either, it was so awful with my ds every day im not sick at the mo im very grateful!
Yay! I haven't felt sick since last Monday but I'm feeling a bit of queasiness creeping up on me this morning. Noooo!

What does everyone call their bump-to-be? With my nephew, we called my SIL bump Stanley! At the minute oh and I are calling our little one poppy, because he/she is poppyseed size. I don't fancy getting to the point where we have to call the bump banana or anything though!!
We're calling this one Deuce right now. We called Maisie "Cleatus (the fetus)" pretty much my entire pregnancy.

A question for those of you who tracked your bbt during TTC, have you stopped now? Or do you keep obsessing over temperatures for a while longer?
I stopped sometime last week. For me, it was needless hassle and worry.

Whew! I'm finally all caught up. That's the last time I take a break from BNB over most of the weekend! :haha:

Hahaha, I had forgotten how funny(/annoying) coworker reactions can be. I had to let one of my coworkers know I'm pregnant because I needed to change something with my insurance. She said "Oh! Congratulations!..... Um... I guess." :rofl: I had to reassure her that it was good news. :haha: With dd, the question I found most annoying was, "Were you trying?" I mean, really? Is that somehow your business? Would you like details? Here, have a look at my chart!

That's what I thought Nimbec, hopefully it'll carry on that way and not be ectopic. I've got my first scan on 19th August, by my lmp I'll be 7 weeks but according to when I ovulated more like 6+3, not sure if that's too early for a heartbeat?

I'm still feeling like I'm hungover and so tired! I've also noticed I can't stop eating and never seem to get full, oh dear weight gain here I come!!

How are you feeling Nimbec?

X

we're calling ours, bean, His parents think it's hilarious.

well I woke up feeling good now the dizziness is starting and empty tummy sicky feeling..

74 new bumps!! wow that is a lot! Must be the time of year for it... This is my 3rd baby and all my babies have been conceived in August, my kids both have birthdays in may (because I went over my due date) so both my kids are taurus, I'm Aries and my LO is due on my birthday so another Aries for our house! We are head strong and stubborn! lol

anyone else's lo due on the 16th?

I find this absolutely hilarious. We had a horrible storm come through here at the end of June. Our power was out for 10 days during a horrible heat wave. One day, MIL and I were talking and we wondered how many babies would be born in 9 months.... I conceived while the power was out.....:rofl:

haha I love that!! Powercut baby!! :haha:

@Candyapple.. haha I can totally understand being in love with something only 8mm big!

We just took a trip to toys r us to buy my daughter the new barbie on her motor bike doll, she's been after for ages.

I managed to get a good look around the baby section :D

My sickness is much better today, mainly just dizzy <3

Mel, let me tell ya, it is completely "normal" for a doctor to not do blood test. Perhaps insane, but not normal. The day my digi came back "pregnant", I went to get it confirmed, and their urine test said negative. I whipped out my digi to show her, and she got irritated, slammed her test down in front of me, telling me it was impossible for me to be pregnant given my timing, and that her test was more accurate than mine. She wouldn't even explain why I had gotten 6 other bfp's! Going back Friday....

littlespy, I know what you mean! But I think if a few of us have it, together, that makes it normal! lol

I keep feeling hungover too! I was having awful headaches for a couple days, but they've eased up. Now they're just enough to make me groggy. Food aversions this time around are insane, and yet I'm starving. Extremely tired. But I'll take all of these symptoms over AF anyday!!

Hi Ladies!
Feeling very sick today :sick: But I welcome it, just think of it as my little bean saying "hey!" lol. I had 1 pregnancy test left and I just took it, no more POAS for me lol this is my result woo hoo! Hope all is well with you ladies!:thumbup:

Attachments

• 5weeks.jpg
    5weeks.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
Hi! I tested August 2nd but at night around 10:45pm I know you're suppose to test in the morning but a friend of mine bought me the test and made me take it :) the lines showed right away as you can see by the pic on my profile, I was shocked, had no clue I was preggo, I thought I was out...

Symptoms so far are very mild. I get nausea when my stomach is empty, so I have to eat something right away, some smells are getting to me, I had a hard time being at the grocery store the other day. All I want to eat is spicy food, jalapenos yum! Anything sweet I can't handle just feels like its been doubled with sugar ewwww...

I cramp every now and then, sometimes I don't feel like im preggo...sometimes im tired sometimes I have so much energy, weird...

Why would the lines on test be so dark?

I know exactly what you mean! I'm so up and down these days. On the days I don't feel preggo, i want to run out to the store and get a pregnancy test to make everything is ok. I have also have been craving spicy food. Can't get enough of it! :) Glad to know there is someone else in the same boat as me :)

Oh my, my pants are so tight today! And they're my fat pants! :blush: Stupid bloating. Don't make me break out the belly band already! :dohh:

ha we saw a belly band in new look today and my fiance thought it was for hiding the bump and he was going.. oh no don't look at my naked bump!! haaha what a spoon!

if you are in the uk when is your first midwife/gp appointment?

I called to book myself in for a check up today and they booked me in for the 5th of October with is when I'm 12 weeks... I'm a bit worried that it's so late :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->