April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Aww readytomum the shoe thing sucks! Glad you got some easter gummies. In norway they have special soda called julebrus it only comes out at xmas and it is amazing! I used to buy loads of it... enjou your gummy bunnies xxx

kirstyrich I meant to reply to you in mu previous post but went off track... Im sorry your having a tough time at the moment with things with your son. Thankfully people are much more aware of it than previous years. Xx

Kristy I have heard some ladies say that their BH is definitely worse as they have more babies, so maybe that's part of it? Or maybe Chelsea is just very eager to prepare the way for her arrival!

Readytomum: not good news about the shoes :( and your wee toes might freeze off in flip flops! Is your dress floor length? If so, I say take some slippers to change into for later on! Warmth and comfort! Also I don't think three bags of gummis is anywhere near enough...stock up in a major way!

Candy: you reminded me I want to 'scent' LOs teddy that we got for them to try and make it more appealing, so it has to come back out of the bag now! Both of us still have the teddy from our childhood, and we are eager for LO to have one to hopefully act as a comfort. We picked one out and then my friend bought us exactly the same one - so at least we have a back up for when one goes missing!!

Thanks ukgirl, people are definately more aware and understanding these days so no matter what the outcome of these assesments I'm feeling much more confident! xx. Doggylover- I think it could be due to subsequent pregnancies. Maybe they start sooner. It may be a good thing as they were very strong with Riley in the last few weeks and at a checkup I was told I was 4cm dilated before I even went into labour. Makes labour a lot quicker! Lol. Maybe Chelsea wants a quick exit too! Lol xx

Kirstyrich this is baby number 3 for me and my bh can be so tight that they scare me. I went to hospital at 22 weeks because they were strong and regular.. luckily they stopped and my cervix was shut and long. Im used to them now but omg they freaked me out at first! Xx

doggylover that is a good idea to scent a teddy! My kids still have their teddies from birth. Benson has a little knitted blue giraffe hehe.

well Aaronngot up early and done breakfast and is now cleaning the kitchen!! I have him trained I think!!! Yay... but I need to get up and help him out plus Ive got some new drawers for Bensons toiletries and bits so need to sort that out... I think my ticker changes today too yay!! 7 weeks to go! Xxx

have a nice day everyone xxx

Whoo hoo for 7 weeks to go ukgirl im down to 6 now lol.

Had a bit of a stressed day yestersday. middle sister likes to have action from my mum all the time and twist things so me and my other sister look bad when infact she is the one in the wrong.

Im feeling super bad for my mum living with them both they need to learn to get on as its my mums house their living in. And because i stepped in to comfirm something she never said yesterdayshe is telling my neice to stay away from me and my other sister :S mum aint happy she is doing that like since Ammie is at the stage of picking everything up... Its funny though she posted a status on facebook yesterday saying something like you should always listen to your kids has they hear more than you think they do. I turned to my other side and said she has a cheek to post this since she never listens to Ammie she shouts at her when she says mum to much because she doesnt reply..

Just need to rant i think as i was pretty upset about it yesterday. When she came down the stairs yelling at me i holded my hands up so that she wouldnt push past me and i thought she was going to hit me so i lightly shoved her back what does she do she makes it look like i push her hard and takes a bigger step back and falls to the floor. That ticked me off as she then told my mum later that i had push her hard so she fell.. I knew she'd twist what happen she always does. I had told her to leave the house because it wasnt going to get no whether and i even said this is mums house you both need to stop fighting and learn to get on because look what its doing to mum.. She stormed out the house after that.. only going to the shop with Ammie.

She just gets to me so much as she is taking the piss out of my mum and i hate to see my mum cry. i get Jen my other sister can be a pain in the butt to but what allison did yesterday and twisting stuff is out of order. she really does need to move out.

Sorry again for my huge rant guys just need to vent it out. mum is meant to ring me later so hopefully i can have a proper chat to her and make sure she is ok. :(

Apart from that im going to ryans mums for tea tonight lol whey hey for a roast x

I'm exhausted!

After several hours walking around the mall, I still can't find anything else shoe-wise for my sister's wedding... so I'll be wearing the silver flips flops that are too small. I've also finally caved and have started to wear my wrist brace for the carpel tunnel... I look like an idiot trying to type because I can't bend my my right wrist at all. Another terrible night sleep last night, and I'm desperately hoping for a better sleep tonight--even a few consecutive hours would be nice! I feel yucky.

BUT... I finally found some Gummy Bunnies today (which are my favourite candy ever and only come out at Easter), and I bought three bags. So I'm counting today a win!

Have you looked at DSW.com? I just checked, and they have a ton of silver flats.

doggylover: You're right! Three bags is definitely not enough, but there's lots of time to stock up still before they go away again. This is just the original stash! I also feel compelled to mention that they're not individual sized bags... they're 500g bags. :rofl:

Steph: I have no idea what DSW is? I don't like ordering shoes online because I always have troubles finding ones that fit properly, (even before my feet got even bigger from pregnancy!) so I'm always unsure if it will be the right size and a lot of places charge you to return stuff. :wacko: The flip flops will work alright, and then I'll just bring something more comfortable for the reception. Although it might be slippers like doggylover said, because I'm not sure any of my dressy shoes will fit at the moment!!

AFM, I've woken up rather grumpy. I FINALLY got a decent nights sleep last night, which was so wonderful. I woke up at 8 and decided I didn't want to get up yet. I heard DH clinking around in the kitchen and I went back to bed till 9:00. When I got up at 9:00 he was no where to be seen! I checked the calendar to see if he was supposed to be working today (usually Sunday is his day off--and it's supposed to be our 'date day') but there's nothing written there. So I sent him a text asking if he was at work or something? Apparently he is! :growlmad: He didn't say a word about it last night and it's not on the calendar. I'm rather pissed off. We didn't do ANYTHING together this weekend. He went out Friday night with some of his teacher friends, and we've done nothing. Sigh.

Steph: I just tried checking out the site you suggested out of curiosity... and they don't have any silver flats in 11W. :nope: Thanks for the suggestion though!! It's a bad time of year to be looking for flats anyway, we still have snow everywhere!

Ladies just a quicki to say hi - i'm feeling rough rough rough lots of horrid pains I can hardly stand up without feeling like bubs is going to fall out. I'm seeing midwiffes in morning but maybe quiet until then.

I'm reading but typing for somereason seem hard work :(

Sorry i'm being antisocial today xx

:hugs: nimbec I hope you feel better soon and that it's nothing bad. xxxxxxxxx

Steph: I just tried checking out the site you suggested out of curiosity... and they don't have any silver flats in 11W. :nope: Thanks for the suggestion though!! It's a bad time of year to be looking for flats anyway, we still have snow everywhere!

Sorry :sad1:
DSW is a huge discount chain here and if I ever need shoes, they always have something that will work... but I usually just go to one of their stores.

Ladies just a quicki to say hi - i'm feeling rough rough rough lots of horrid pains I can hardly stand up without feeling like bubs is going to fall out. I'm seeing midwiffes in morning but maybe quiet until then.

I'm reading but typing for somereason seem hard work :(

Sorry i'm being antisocial today xx

Awe Nimbec, feel better!! :hugs:

Let us know how tomorrow goes

Sorry :sad1:
DSW is a huge discount chain here and if I ever need shoes, they always have something that will work... but I usually just go to one of their stores.

From looks of their website they seem like a cool store to have. I don't think we have them here. We have Payless Shoes which is supposed to be a cheap shoe outlet place, but they're usually pretty expensive actually! (and I feel like the variety in what they carry has really down the last few years too...)

I really hope that if I ever have a daughter she has normal sized feet! :dohh: Small boobs, no hips, broad shoulders, short legs, long arms are all terrible things to pass on... but you can alter clothing if you have to... you can't chop off part of your foot to make a shoe fit.

Nimbec, hope you feel better hun...

Not very well either. I fainted yesterday, of all places when I was quiet in my bed. We were watching a film on my laptop, and suddenly I felt really sick and dizzy and lost consciousness. I scared the hell out of DH, he thought I had a heart attack.

Anyone else has fainting trouble still? I thought in 3rd tri we were out of danger of fainting...

lily I have had trouble fainting through out this pregnancy. I keep telling the midwife and she keeps telling me that pregnant women often faint. She tells me to eat a banana and I will feel better, so now I carry a banana with me everywhere, however usually I feel better when I'm sat or laying down :/

Aw boo, i hope you find some shoes real soon hun. Pretty should primark had some silver flats thats if there is one near you. i know you hate ordering online but what if that the only place you can get them? try amazon or ebay.. i hope you find something.

Hi ladies, hope everyone is ok, im so uncomfortable and in so much pain, my baby is sitting bolt upright with legs either side of head and its soooo uncomfortable ive cried on several occasions, just dont know how im going to get through the next few weeks like this. My back feels like its breaking and having babies head under my ribs feels pretty awful. Sorry for the one sided pity post...

Oh ladies not good news from you all today :hugs:

Cherry: sorry to hear about your sister being horrible. Families sometimes are the worst in the world. There is nothing so annoying as family at times :hugs:

Readytomum: not good about dh working, especially if you didn't know!! My dh works on Saturdays and I know how it feels to feel like you get no time at the weekend together. I hope he was/will be home at a decent time to allow you to have a nice dinner together and relax before another hectic week begins. I also hear you about being a weird shape - I have pretty big feet, small boobs and wide shoulders. Hoping if LO is a girl she gets dh's build- straight up and down with normal sized feet!

Nimbec: you are not being antisocial! You need to rest up so LO can steal all your energy to grow big and strong before he makes his appearance. Hope the mw appointment goes well tomorrow and you aren't so sore. I'm still crossing everything that LO can stay in there for a few weeks yet.

Lily: not good news about fainting in bed :wacko: happened to me once, and its the least likely place you should faint since you are at rest. I did laugh a little at dh thinking you were having a heart attack (do they look the same?!) but I hope you have taken it easy today and are feeling better. Keep your fluid levels up and eat little and often.

Melissa: one sided pity posts are what we are here for! :hugs: I am sorry you ar so uncomfortable, it does sound pretty nasty having LO poking you in all those places like that. Have a nice bath, and make sure oh is fussing round you to take care of your every need so when you find a comfy position you don't have to move too far. Although I'm sure taking care of Harrison is making it tough as well.

So sorry to hear people aren't feeling great at the minute. I know it's easy for me to say, but remember that when your LO is in your arms these horrible days will seem like they never happened, and you'll think it was all worth it. We have only a few weeks to go, we've all come so far and we will get there eventually :hugs:

Aww, I hope everyone starts having a better time soon. Sounds like lots are having a rough day!! Sending happy vibes to all. xx

Hey guys, shopping question....

How many swaddle blankets have you bought....I was thinking two or three. Also how many regular blankets did you get, am I right in thinking that baby won't need a regular blanket if he is in a swaddle blanket? I just don't know
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->