April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

cherrybump, I can't wear socks anymore :( my feet are too fat! lol That is so exciting about your class today! I was going to do them but they run on weekends and we have the kids then.

Is it weird that I just got super excited about about a new toilet bleach with baking soda just now? I think I've been a SAHM too long :/

Morning ladies just a flying visit as my throat and cold is making my head spin! Grrrr it best hurry up and go before next week!!!

Mommabrown I'm so so sorry you are having to go through this!! It's sooooo wrong!!!!! Hopefully eventually they will see through the manipulative *******

Candy sorry you are having a crappy start to the day! Poor connie bless her I'm sure a&e will be proud showing her war wound off in school.

Doggylover yay for being due this month!! Wahoooooo!

Well one if the girls I know in the village had her baby last night. She was at clinic with me Wednesday scanned and told baby was about 9pounds well she ended up with a c section as he was a wopping 11pound 12oz OMG!!!!!!!! That's nearly a stone!!!! And my friends baby that is 12 weeks old weighs only slightly more eeeek!!

I also hope we hear from maybesoon ....fx all ok and she is just busy!

Hope you all have a good day I'm staying in bed and wallowing in self pitty!! Off to make some hot honey & lemon juice seeing as I don't think we can take anything else....oh and I'm on the paracetamol to keep temp down!

Candy that is ment to say 'she' not a&e bloody predictive text!!!!

Awww feel better soon Nimbec :(

Thanks ukgirl really nervous about going. im one of those people who if you plan to meet up with for the visit time is all nervous and shy but then after the second time im this whole different person lol.. dunno why i get like that lack of confidence i think lol..

Poor you what shoes do you wear if you dont wear socks lol. Im fussy burger when i wear shoes cause i can always fit into leggins lol so if these cheapy looking uggs form matalan that need to be replaced lol or those flats (i call the pumps but other people call them dollie shoe or ballet shoes) lol. they just have so many bloody name now xxx

I guessed that Nimbec after 5 minutes of rereading my post to see if I had made her knee sound worse than it was haha! Glad you are resting and taking paracetamol for the temp. Hopefully in a day or 2 you will feel better xxx

Cherrybump, I used to be like that but I took my kids alone to all the play groups round here and made some amazing friends there, other ladies at the groups are usually really friendly and chatty so after about 5 minutes you're usually deep in conversation with someone xx
I wear the cheap ugg boots, I was wearing hi tops but Lucas and I went walking across a field to see some cows and they got covered in mud :/ I might change to ballet shoes as they have a bit more heel support to them. xx

Here's hoping i pop out my shelf after few minutes. waiting for 1pm to hit so i can get myself ready to walk down lol xx

Good luck cherrybump you'll be fine :)

Sorry candy I bet u panicked lol bloody predictive text lol!

Ok so for all you experiences mums I need to buy a baby monitor so if I'm out of room I can hear baby and hear snuza alarm go off - I really don't want to spend lots and my head is spinning today so can't be bothered to trail through 100's reviews...any recommendations? A room thermometer on it would be nice too!

Morning girls! After a good yell and several tears shed yesterday with DH I am in a better mood. I know as a mother I will fight tooth and nail for my children. I could never suspect a good mother of putting her child in harms way intentionally and being okay with that. Everyone has their opinions and I think that I just have to let them go and not be so emotional when people are being close minded douches.

Doggylover woooo hoo about only having one month left!

Cherry bump I wear slippers! Bahaha anything I can slip my feet into without having to bend over is gamebfor me. When I wear my tennis shoes DH has to help me put them on and tie them.

Ukgirl i hope connie is feeling better after a little bit of mommys loving. My youngest Ds always needs mommy's kisses when he has an owie even being almost 7yrs old.

Nimbec I hope you get to feeling much better before your lo arrives. Take the day to lazy around and get lots of rest! I fear this baby will be a good 8-9 lb er as she was weighing almost 6 lbs in the ultrasound yesterday and i still have about 5 weeks to go! Yikes!!

lol i feel hope-less just trying to pull them on lol I post a little progress pik up on the bump im pretty sure im drop so im guessing thats why its making it harder for me lol.

Momma just remember your a strong person and you'll get through. xxxxxx

Here my little pik lol

Attachments

• progression.jpg
    progression.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 12
Cherrybumpb my belly has dropped too. I am so big that people now stare at me as if I am walking around with her head hangin out of my vagina! Bahaha. Hang in there hun!

Cherrybunp gorgeous bump and def dropped :)

Doggylover I can't make the link work for some reason but I paid £52 from amazon for snuza and its still available at that price :) it will be here soon so ill take piccys :)

Candy: totally agree about sometimes there is no reasoning with a little one! My newphew is only 20 months and is starting to know when he shouldn't do something, but reasoning is still far beyond his reach lol! A swift kick to the bum usually does it :haha: (obviously a joke!!)
Also, I am OBSESSED with baking soda. I think it's the most wonderful invention. Pretty much nothing it cannot be used for!

Cherry good luck at your parenting class! Hope it all goes well! We aren't going to ours because my SIL said they are rubbish at our hospital and there aren't any others nearby us. And yep, you have definitely dropped!!!

Nimbec: I DO NOT NEED TO HEAR STORIES ABOUT BABIES THAT MASSIVE!!! :haha: It's too terrifying! Please keep those details quiet!!! Sorry to hear you feel rubbish today. Sofa day with Bentley, and lots of fluids. And thanks for the Amazon/Snuza info, i will get into that this weekend now I have been paid (my last full pay packet, sob!)

Mommabrown: Glad to hear you are feeling more upbeat today :hugs: That's the fighting spirit we like to see! And again...shhh! No talk about big babies! It's too scary! How big were all your others?

Afm: FRIDAY :happydance: Only one more week left of school as well, which is insane!

Thank you ladies.

Class went really well met one of the scottish girls in my class :) learnt alot and some things i already new. It was my midwife who is taking the classes lol so i kinda felt she was looking at me to much an then moving to another girl who she takes lol. kinda like when you in school an your the teachers pet lol. but i enjoyed it..

Ohhh one more week Dogg' not to long now xxx

I promise I've read everything... but I can only pop on for a quick second! Thanks for everyone's kind words about the picture. I'll be out till probably Sunday night with the wedding madness, but I hope everyone has a lovely and restful weekend!! :flower:

Also, welcome back dan-o!

yay cherrybump, see I told you you would be fine and make a friend! :) Glad that your enjoying it :)

Doggylover I like to beat mine with sticks! (kidding) lol.. I aasked my MW while she was checking Ben's position if he felt like a big one, she said ''not at all'' yay!! no half rared baby for me!!

Is anyone else having loads of braxton hicks? I have had a tonne of them lately the midwife said as long as you don't have a show, a loss or pain the you are okay but I have them almost all day now :/

Doggylover mine oldest was 7lbs 8 ozs then oldest Ds was 7lbs flat and youngest was 6lds 14 ozs. So they were all in the 7 lb range.

Ukgirl sorry about all your BH. Body is doing its warm up routine before kicking baby out.

Oh cherry glad you found someone to buddy up with!

!
Afn I went back to sleep after Ds went to school and had a long deep 3 hour nap and now I am loading up on puzza and hi-c punch.

Im now having little cramping and lower back pain. not sure if its due to me just being lazy sob this week but today was the first time ive walked a distance all week. Kinda feels like im on a period you know when the pain is starting or easeing off. :S im lying on the couch just now and popped pillow under my bump.

Defo picking up a ball to starting rocking myself on lol. give me something to help ease pain..

im not hungry i just ate like hour ago my last 5 slices of pizza lol. :S oh wells may have to find pain killers lol

I might ask them to check my cervix when I go for my follow up app on monday so I can be sure these pain free tightnings arent doing anything they shouldnt be yet. Hopefully he's faking it and I will go over due and be all moany ;) lol

cherrybump maybe a nice bath would help hun? Xx

Good idea ukgirl think i might just run one. ive taken some paracetamol. so hopefully it kicks in xx

Cherry: If I were you I'd be convinced I was in labour. Any sort of pain I get now I am just sure that I am going. Wishful thinking though! Definitely a nice bath to help you relax and take away the pain. Very glad your class went well :)

Readytomum: have an amazing weekend at the wedding!!! I hope your toes don't get too cold in the flip flops!

Mommabrown: all your other LOs have been teeny! Hopefully Emmaleigh won't grow too much more and will take after her big brothers and sister!

Candy: no need to rub in that you're having a tiny baby ;) it'll only make me feel worse when mine is enormous :haha: you look pretty tiny yourself in all your pics, so I don't know where you'd keep a big baby!!

Afm, after being so happy it was Friday, I cried the whole way home from work thinking that this time next week I would be leaving forever. Talk about a crazy pregnant lady!!! But I think it's just sunk in that I'm never going back, and as much as I moan, I really do love my job, and don't want to leave now!!!

Also, I am so ready for this baby to arrive. I'm not tired of pregnancy, I've been so very lucky throughout, I'm just sick of WAITING. And the not knowing when it will happen is killing me. I am a very scheduled, rigid type of person. I think that's why teaching suits me- I love having that structure. So not knowing what is going to happen and when is torture!! I'm 36 weeks, that's not quite term, but I know they would/should be pretty much perfect by now, and I want them out of there and in my arms!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->