April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

im still spotting here and there......i get some bad cramping, which i get confused with sciatica....its a bit unpleasant...but i have a pink of pink spotting at least once a day without fail....its not as bad as it was now though, and i know ive not miscarried. 11 days til we see our baby and heartbeat!

Thanks CandyApple - have you already had a scan then or do you keep testing to know that you are still pregnant? :hugs:

Ive got cramping again. Feels stronger this time.

I am seriously more worried this time round than last! xx

they scanned me on friday and saw no source of the bleeding, and then they said they'd rescan in two weeks to see a heartbeat to double check everything is ok.
Because i miscarried in may, i know that id have to be bleeding ALOT more than i have been and its like a minature labour....if it gets worse before 17th then i go back...:|

they scanned me on friday and saw no source of the bleeding, and then they said they'd rescan in two weeks to see a heartbeat to double check everything is ok.
Because i miscarried in may, i know that id have to be bleeding ALOT more than i have been and its like a minature labour....if it gets worse before 17th then i go back...:|

Thanks CandyApple - mine has now turned light pink, but that also sounds similar to yours. I guess all I can do is keep monitoring it and if it gets worse ask for a scan. I wish you all the luck with yours as well :hugs: I thought the TWW was bad, this is hell!

Aww I'm sorry so many ladies are spotting and cramping. Sending lots of love and sticky baby thoughts your way.

Thank you ladykara - a positive story is just what I needed. I think I am overly worrying right now, it was only a tiny amount and brown. It seems to have cleared up, so fingers crossed it stays away. I'm going to try and relax and distract my mind. Thank you :hugs:

I had brown and pink bleeding with dd around 9 weeks. Irritated cervix from dtd, I assume. But I remember how freaked out I was. I cried all night. About absolutely nothing. :dohh:

I'm more worried, too! I should be celebrating my lack of symptoms but it freaks me the crap out! My last :witch: was very weird. 3 days late (very unlike me) and only lasted 3 days instead of the usual 6 (crazy!). I keep freaking myself out about a potential ectopic pregnancy or something. But I know it's just me being stupid because I tested from 6dpo on and got a bfn one time at 10dpo and a super faint bfp 3 hours later. Lines have been progressing nicely since then. No real reason to think anything is wrong. I guess it's just our nature to worry about our children.

Nesting has kicked in about 7 months early for me. :rofl: This weekend I scoured 2 rooms of my house (all I had time for!) and today I'm doing some major clean-up at work. Never been this motivated to get stuff done a on a Monday before. :haha:

I think its just normal cramps for early preggo. I was due on today... could be the reason!?

xx

I'm more worried, too! I should be celebrating my lack of symptoms but it freaks me the crap out! My last :witch: was very weird. 3 days late (very unlike me) and only lasted 3 days instead of the usual 6 (crazy!). I keep freaking myself out about a potential ectopic pregnancy or something. But I know it's just me being stupid because I tested from 6dpo on and got a bfn one time at 10dpo and a super faint bfp 3 hours later. Lines have been progressing nicely since then. No real reason to think anything is wrong. I guess it's just our nature to worry about our children.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I had no symptoms really maybe some are in my head but this cramping definitely is not. I got slight cramping with my son if I remember correctly just before my BFP because i remember thinking AF was coming.

My boobs are a bit sore, no sickness but some heartburn.

Urgh, I hate this part. I am trying to stay positive. I also have no real reason to worry, everything seems fine I just keep thinking something will happen xx

Yeah I had no symptoms really maybe some are in my head but this cramping definitely is not. I got slight cramping with my son if I remember correctly just before my BFP because i remember thinking AF was coming.

My boobs are a bit sore, no sickness but some heartburn.

Urgh, I hate this part. I am trying to stay positive. I also have no real reason to worry, everything seems fine I just keep thinking something will happen xx

I have very, very faint/dull cramping but the tww has taught me that's pretty normal for me after ovulation, pregnant or not. I had really super sharp (very painful) cramping 6-8dpo and I assume that was implantation. But since then hardly noticeable, really.

With dd, I remember cramping just like AF was coming for the first couple weeks after my bfp, and then dull stretchy type cramps and twinges after that. For a long time. I haven't had those twinges this time.

See, you're worried about cramping and I"m worried about not cramping! :rofl: :dohh:

Oh I just went to the bathroom and saw some pink/red spotting! I think yall talked me into it! Will continue to monitor.....Spotting sucks!

Oh I just went to the bathroom and saw some pink/red spotting! I think yall talked me into it! Will continue tomonitor.....Spotting sucks!

Oh jcombs35 not you too, fingers crossed it nothing, positive thoughts :hugs:

I'm not extremely worried cause it did get fairly heavy there for a while and I was still pregnant. So as long as this doesn't flare back up real bad, I think I'll be okay.

Horrendous! I'm spotting tonight...:( just been to loo and light pink blood when wiping...:( :( :(

Jcombs :growlmad::growlmad: I hate that you are spotting again. I hope that's all you get, and it's over soon.

In fact same to all ladies :hugs:

We are a spotty little group of ladies!

I'm not extremely worried cause it did get fairly heavy there for a while and I was still pregnant. So as long as this doesn't flare back up real bad, I think I'll be okay.

Have you experienced this with your other pregnancies then? X

This spotting has me worried now...crampy a little...please please not another m/c!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->