April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Oh Aaron has used my ball as a space hopper before now and my kids have used it as a flying boat :/ whatever that is! Im sure yours wont pop cherrybump. I sit on mine for as long as I want I dont think theres a limit. xx

lol thanks hun. i should youtube and see what things other people do with theirs lol xxxx

Kristabelle i do believe they are magic pants!!! I can't wear mine buttoned but with a rubber band i can. I am super jealous of your pants! Oh my SIL's belly button literally pushed all the way out! Maybe since OH is going away he will do something extra spectacular for you!!

Doggylover you won't know what to do with yourself once work is over but once baby gets here you are going to be busy all the time. You crack me up with the lady down the road!!

Emmaleigh hangs out on my right side also. I have never heard anything about determining which way baby is laying just from the side that they hang out on.

Oh Doggy Lover, this is why we are friends. Nobody else in the universe refers to me as "tiny" anymore. :haha: In the last few days I have really felt like I suddenly got much bigger. I had round ligament pain and a back ache all weekend, and now all of a sudden I have zero belly button. Maybe you are right and the explosion is coming!

I also do the various numbers of weeks thing when people ask. I'm like "well its xyz until I am full term, abc until my official due date and then she might be late, so it could even be hij" :haha: As though the person who is asking cares that much!

I don't really have a plan for tomorrow night, just partake in my fave couch-sitting activities of snacking, watching downton abbey and knitting. To me that sounds quite blissful. I just got a package from my mama! Should really have saved it for tomorrow at this point, but I knew there would be chocolate in it, so had to open it! She sent me a cute overnight bag as well. I have already decided it will be my hospital bag!

Yeah I do think my LO is a gymnast as well. One night when I had just gotten into bed she did the most bizarre movement of all time. I am convinced that when I lie down the mattress gives her extra traction for leaping around like a maniac. I could feel her getting ready to do some sort of flip, and then she needed three tries to do whatever it was she was attempting as she is obviously too friggin big now, and then when she finally accomplished the flip it was SO UNCOMFORTABLE that I was freaking out and my DH was like "stand up and maybe she will go back to normal" so there was me kneeling up in bed trying to shake her back to a sensible position. She was diagonal across my belly! :dohh: Wild child!! :haha:

See, you are so tiny your LO has totally run out of room to practice her ballet moves! How will she ever make prima ballerina unless you explode like the rest of us?! :haha: and don't even talk to me about belly buttons. Mine is a disgrace to mankind, like a freak show :sick:

Now, we must discuss this wild birthday you are planning - you are pregnant and that sort of crazy behaviour won't be tolerated! :rofl: a nice quiet night with your knitting and downton, and chocolate (if there is any left!) sounds like perfection. You can plan what to pack in your new hospital bag as well! And I would be the same - I cannot have a present and leave it unopened, my dh despairs!

Kristabelle, LMAO of your DH response to LO new found positioning strategy lol. :haha: I think my kid is too lazy to make the effort and really move that much lol. He's like his father... Will try to get away with doing the bare minimum :haha:.he does take up the right side of my stomach at night sometimes, which totally grosses out Rob lol. He tries so hard not to make a face (bless his heart) but I can see the utter shock in his eyes lol.

Oh and on the pants department: screw you :haha: ... And I mean that in the most endearing way possible... I'm filled with utter envy ! My pre-pregnancy pants just laugh at me these days :dohh:. I'll be happy if they EVER zip up again lmao!

Mommabrown and Kristabelle, beautiful bumps :thumbup:

Sarah and Candy, I read on spinningbabies.com something about ROA (right occiput anterior) not being ideal for birth?!? That website makes little sense to me during the best of times... So no clue. All I can say is: Grayson IS head down (confirmed by doc), and hangs out on the right. I asked my doctor today if that's normal and she said: they pretty much do what they want.. Nothing wrong with any of it! :shrug: I'll take it!
She also did a quick internal and said my cervix was soft and I was 1cm dilated. Then she kept pushing LO head back up with her finger... Very strange but she was amused :dohh:. She said he is not all the way down yet, but he's def in the right position and not all the way up either! Overall she was really happy with the check and said: I've seen full term ladies that didn't "check out" as nicely as I did today :thumbup:. No guarantee that he will not go over but she is certain that he indeed WILL come out at some point lol.

You'll see what I mean by fat lady who washes with a rag on a stick...

[url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/93674905@N02/8518902083/][img]https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8239/8518902083_c38d718225.jpg[/url]
edema by candyandaaron, on Flickr[/IMG]

CHECK OUT THOSE HOOFS lol!!

OMG hun. They looked sooooo sore! I am glad they are gone. My feet were so swollen last time that i lost the sensation in my big toes! It was sooo strange.:hugs:

Hey ladies Im back from my follow up of pre e and all is good. the braxton hicks and watery dischargevare both normal.
:/

Glad it all came back normal! :happydance:

How weird is that our last class is for mums only but im still dragging ryan with me lol. If i aint been and had paige yet..

I also forget to attach my piks for you Ukgirl lol sorry... From friday to sunday my belly changed shape :S lol x

Edit: aww that weird eh. Must be different all over :(

I love your bump! Wow.

AFM, babyshower went well! I was a little disappointed, that half of the people that RSVPed did not show up :cry:. Some cancelled last minute and some just didn't show. I felt bad for my mom, who had prepared all this food :growlmad:. But, the ones that DID come were very sweet and we had a good time. I have to say, most people did not buy things on the registry, but variations of them (like washcloths, towels, thermometer, grooming kit, etc)... All things that I still needed. A lot of the bigger things were purchased by family, so now I just need to fill in the gaps :thumbup:.

My gosh do I feel your pain on this one! My baby shower for Cam was held in a hall. My two best friends and Mom put soooo much effort into it. Made crazy amounts of food and spent a ton of money. Out of the 35 people who rsvp's about 12-14 turned up. it was a surprise for me but when I found out I was fuming. I still am! So bloody rude to just not turn up and I was well and truly hurt. :cry:

:happydance:Cherrybump it is scheduled for April 9th.:happydance:

Here is a pic of my big ol belly! The one with the kids hands on my belly is my favorite!

wow the 9th! How exciting!!!! Love the belly pics! :kiss:

Lol i love the ball. but i feel like because im a big girl its going to pop :| but i shall continue using it making sure she goes further down for my app next tuesday lol

I am the same with mine! Although it is sooo comfy and when the I hit 37 weeks I will be bouncing like its the end of the friggin' world!!

Lol doggylover!!! I can imagine you doing that :p yeh I didnt understand it either I can feel Benson is head down now he moves very low and sometimes it feels like hes gonna bust out of there or like Im gonna suddenly pee my pants!!

Reminds me of when I had Lucas when I was pushing actually.. I could feel his head coming down and I statted feeling like I was going to poo the bed so I started shouting that I needed the toilet then as he moved down further it felt like I was about to pee my pants.. I was trying to climb out of the bed to the toilet haha..

I did the same! I remember shouting at the midwife " i need a poooooooo!!" she was saying " you dont its just the baby!!!" hahaha I didnt poo in the end and when she finally said go and try to poo then I couldnt even make it to the toilet for the contractions!

Hahaha TeAmo can you imagine the ladies in the next rooms hearing us shouting for poos!!!? Haha... Luckily I didnt loose sensation in my toes but it was very tight.

Hope all you lovely ladies are well!!!! Been a big weekend this week as Cam has moved from his cot to his big boy bed!! He is growing up toooooo fast! Here's a cheeky pic in his new air guitar pjs :) <3 him so much! He is obsessed with guitars and cracks me up daily!

Ive attached a recent bump pic @ 33 weeks. Hubby caught me snapping and wanted to join in but as you can see hes more into the boobs! :devil:

Next week is my last at work! I cant wait to spend time with my little man. :cloud9: Still working on the nursery but it is coming along slowly but surely!! We are on the home straight now girls! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

xx

Attachments

• cam air guitar.jpg
    cam air guitar.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 33 weeks.jpg
    33 weeks.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 6
Hahaha TeAmo can you imagine the ladies in the next rooms hearing us shouting for poos!!!? Haha... Luckily I didnt loose sensation in my toes but it was very tight.

PMSL! I was adament I was going to poo right then and there! :coffee:

No guarantee that he will not go over but she is certain that he indeed WILL come out at some point lol.

That's reassuring!

I like that everyone else's response to my pants fitting is "I'm jealous" whereas mine was "omg I have a mutant uterus". :haha:

And that is hilarious about everyone wanting a poop in the delivery room :haha: At our natural birth class we were told that many women find laboring on the toilet very comfortable/comforting. If I end up giving birth on the loo I swear I am inventing a nicer story to tell LO when they ask later :haha:

No guarantee that he will not go over but she is certain that he indeed WILL come out at some point lol.

That must be a relief! :haha:

The spinning babies website makes no sense to me at all. I was reading on there at the weekend how to tell what position your baby is in. I got to about step 3 and was majorly lost :huh: all I managed to figure out was that the baby is definitely in there somewhere. Helpful!
Glad your appointment went well - is it ok to poke the babies head?! That doesn't sound nice for anyone! And now you are 1/10th of the way to the pushing stage! Good work!
My dh is the same as Rob, he looks terrified when LO does some of the more impressive moves, or when I make him feel one of the pokey bits. Tonight has been something pretty special, even I was slightly concerned about the amount of....protrusion that the baby seems to manage. Plus his/her knees are so fringing sharp! They are trying to knee their way out I think!

Candy: just read what you wrote about when you gave birth to Lucas about feeling like you were about to pee and poop :haha: my LO does something weird every so often- almost feels like they pinch my bladder, so I quite often feel like I'm about to pee myself!

I like that everyone else's response to my pants fitting is "I'm jealous" whereas mine was "omg I have a mutant uterus". :haha:

And that is hilarious about everyone wanting a poop in the delivery room :haha: At our natural birth class we were told that many women find laboring on the toilet very comfortable/comforting. If I end up giving birth on the loo I swear I am inventing a nicer story to tell LO when they ask later :haha:

Maybe we are all jealous of your mutant uterus!

Speaking of which, a woman at work told me last week her friend is pregnancy but because she has two uteruses (uteri?) her baby is all on one side all the time, so she is really lopsided. Tasty!

Also, kirstabelle, if you get really, really cross at LO in their teenage years you could always tell them the truth about how you crapped them out :haha:

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=WbLpTgTZGsg&desktop_uri=/watch?v=WbLpTgTZGsg&gl=GB

Thought you lot might like this, I think it's so cool! Makes me feel like I should have taken at least a few bump pics....!

My friend had 2 uteruses.. is it uteruses or uteri? Anyway.... she had to have one removed so she could get pregnant I think but her uterus was smaller than average and her baby come out with a dislocated shoulder or something like that... :/

Doggylover I didnt really get the whole spinning babies thing either.. I tried baby mapping and failed and it said if your baby is transverse stand on your head in a pool of water... if I did that I would be sick or faint I think... if I even managed to get on my head haha..

just had a weird momen... been asleep since 10 woke up just now very sore lower back. cramping and breathing like a idiot as it was painfull when to loo. pee'd but ive had to take some paracetamol and made hot water bottle. feeling sooo much better but can slightly feel pain in my back still. im tad freaked out never had that before.... could it be because ive started bouncing?

im going to try go back to sleep now... xxx

.. I tried baby mapping and failed and it said if your baby is transverse stand on your head in a pool of water... if I did that I would be sick or faint I think... if I even managed to get on my head haha..

Never mind being sick or fainting, you'd drown! And how is a pregnant woman supposed to even contemplate that?!

Cherry, when I first started using my ball it did make my back more sore for a few days as I got used to the position, so may be that. Ease yourself into it over the next week or so.

Thanks Dogg: i should have realized myself lol. After i went back to sleep i was out like a light haha. had a good sleep to. my back is find this morning. Think instead of a full hour ill do it for half and seem how that goes lol xxx

Cherrybump maybe the baby is on your siatic nerve? Also if your baby is back to back that can cause bad backache in the last bit xx hope you feel better today

Doggylover I could not imagine going upside down right now haha knowing me I would get stuck!!

Hope everyone is good today? Im sick :( sore throat and body aches :( Im super pale lol

Did melissasbump update last night? I hope everything went well with her appointment .

Im off to die now and wallow in self pity... have an awesome day you lucky healthy people!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->