April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Melissa, I have a lot more discharge than usual I would say, I have had the whole way through. I've heard back to back is just absolutely awful, so really praying I don't end up in that situation as I know for sure I wouldn't cope well.

Cherry bump: that's pregnancy brain right there!

Mommabrown: how many pups have you left to sell? What breed are they? And thanks for the info about contractions :thumbup: I don't know how I'll be able to bear them as I've such a low pain threshold, and basically think anyone who has already gone through labour is amazing for still being alive!!

Also, this is waaay tmi and totally yuk, but does anyone else find themselves sweating a lot more...down below?! :blush: please someone say yes! Mainly if I am wearing trousers my pants can end up soaked through with sweat, but lately even if I'm wearing leggings it's happening. Basically anything that doesn't hang really loosely. It's the part right where my leg creases, so not technically the lady bits, but pretty darn close! :haha:

And now you all think I'm a gross sweaty freak! :blush:

Great news Nimbec! Still can't wait to see the little guy!!

Doggylover they feel like strong period cramps and depending on your body they can also be felt in your back or all up top of your belly. Mine are all in my lower belly and abdomen. Sometimes they are bare able other times they are really painful.

Ukgirl...dang girl you are just being hit with everything! I truly hope you get to feeling better soon!

Kristabelle...i don't have anything packed for either of us yet. I have those same panties from Motherhood. They are supposed to help hold everything in after baby is born too!! Which is a great thing for c-section babies for sure! I never have really been one for sexy panties. I wear cute ones occasionally but then have to walk around pulling them up all the time! lol

I am lounging around at the moment. Been trying to get all my puppies sold before Emme arrives so i don't have them plus a baby to care for. I have a ?? for the US girls. Those that are breastfeeding is your insurance paying for your pump and when did they let you order it? I called mine today and they have to call me back. I know it doesn't matter if they let me get until after Emme shows because they don't want me pumping right away but still i want to have these things in order before she gets here.

Mommabrown, my insurance will NOT cover the pump, because our plan is grandfathered in... I do know however, that Aetna will allow you to order the pump 30 days before your due date (from one of their approved suppliers).
Check the website from your insurance and they should have the information there.

Doggy, YES im a sweat freak too though im putting it partly down to practially living in leggings. I freak out as bit about it as i get a bit paranoid, along with the discharge and im wearing a panty liner all the time now. So we can be huge sweaty freaks together! lol

Thank god, Melissa, that I am not the only one! I've always been a sweaty Betty, but this is definitely new! And I am paranoid about it as well. I constantly think my waters have broken :haha: then I realise I'm just gross!!!

No Doggylover you are not the only one. I sweat bad down there too. I sweat everywhere pretty much. I had 6 now just 2. They are schnauzer/cockerspainel mixes.

Thanks Steph she had to look up our policy then came back and told me that she was going to have to call me back. I am going to check that site now!

doggylover: I'm totally there with you on comfy underware... I don't even own a thong! I know some ladies really love them, but I have no interest in a 24/7 wedgie! Mind you, until a month or so ago I didn't own any of the *huge* granny pants that I currently wear either! :rofl: I find my mat pants slide down on me all the time, because even pregnant I have no hips or ass to hold the band up, so I like the added support of the underware band on the bump since my mat pants fall down all the time!

steph: fruit of the loom is my usual choice! :haha: Although not in that style. lol I'm too cheap to buy fancy underware. You can't see it anyway and DH has zero appreciation for fancy underthings... so I can't be bothered!

nimbec: that's insane that there are no beds free so you have to keep waiting like this! Hopefully contractions go away again so you're not super uncomfortable waiting for next Thursday to show up! Take it easy when you get back home and keep us posted.

melissabump: not a lot of extra discharge, but more what doggylover mentioned about extra sweating basically right where my legs attach to my body on the inner thigh. I don't know how women go through pregnancy in the summer! I'd die. I'd just melt into a puddle of goo and slither away. :haha:

AFM, I've noticed the last few days, and today especially, that I keep getting very specific jabs in the ribs and side by bony little feet, elbows and knees! (or whatever body part it is LO has decided to attack with!) It feels like there's lot of wiggling and moving around going on... and my stomach is really super hard in specific places, like LO is trying to push his way right out! I hope he's still head down at least!!

Tonight DH and I have our "Meet the Doctors" night. Our doctor is part of a delivery team, and so tonight we get to meet all the doctors on the team, so that if ours isn't working when we go into labour, we'll have met the other doctors already. It'll be a bit of an info session on labour in general as well, which is good because then we'll be a step ahead at the pre-natal course this weekend. :winkwink:

Oh thank god everyone else is sweating there too!! I feel so normal! Like readytomum says, it's where the legs attach to the body, I think my thighs must have gotten super fat and are holding all the heat in!

I also don't know how women are pregnant in summer- although I guess a lot of loose dresses would allow air movement and maybe keep you sweat free?!

Mommabrown: those pups must be so cute! Spaniels are crazy though, so I'm sure they are keepin you on your toes.

Readytomum: I will send you some of my ass. I have enough for everyone!! I thi k the shape of some maternity wear isnt great- I have a pair of work trousers which constantly slide down, and did on my sil too who is a very different shape. Blame the clothes- not the body!! Hope tonight goes well and none of the drs are ones you would hate to have(and therefore would invariably end up getting :dohh:)

I got my cheeky wipes today from dh's sister and I have to say they are awesome already! I would recommend them for anyone thinking of using cloth wipes as they come in a great little kit which means ill also be able to use then when out and about so I'm super happy about that (but wondering what to do with the 300 disposable wipes I bought?!? )

Melissabump that is exactly how they turned out looking! I was surprised how fast people were trying to buy them all up!

Steph my insurance finally got back to me and they do cover them. One per patient which is all i need! But now the company i am ordering it from is being stupid. They said they have heard of insurance paying for them but never have they billed them, themselves! I was like WTF were you born under a rock!!!! Around here breast feeding isn't pushed that much so it's no surprise!

That is neat Readytomum that in case something happens you will be familiar with which ever DR takes over. I don't know what would happen if mine was unavailable. Panic would set in that's for sure.

Doggylover...they are a hand full as is my cocker spaniel. She is pissed at me at the moment because I have her pups in a small kennel and she can't get in there with them.

Hey girls quick update. Went to work this am and said to my office mate 'god I feel like I'm about to start my period' - whilst thinking nothing of the words I had just said. About an hour later I went to bathroom and boom there's my mucus plug when I wipe! Go back to desk and start paying a little attention to how my belly is feeling as DS came about 36 hours after I lost my plug - can def feel some tightenings coming and going now although very mild. Back to bathroom about an hour later and I wipe and there's a small amount of bright red blood mixed with more mucus. Back to desk and phone the dr - they want to see me in about 2 hrs. Tightenings are now ramping up a little but still not 'painful' just uncomfortable, but def more and more uncomfortable as time goes on. On the way to drs I have 5 tightenings in 25 mins.

Dr checks me and I am 90% EFFACED ALREADY. 2 cm dilated. She confirms contractions, which are every five mins and lasting 20 seconds. Tells me as soon as they are a minute long I need to go to hospital - and lets me know who all is on call that evening. Thinks baby will be here tonight or tomorrow - I am just kind of staring at her at this point still wrapping my head around the fact that I'm already 90% effaced... I was only 70% effaced and 5 cm after my water broke last time so thinking this is going to be a fast labor as the effacement is what generally takes a while!

Still having contractions about 5 mins apart and lasting 30 seconds right now - most are just uncomfortable however there is one here and there where I catch myself breathing through it a little. Was not expecting this at all when I got up this morning even though DS was here yesterday - I made it at least one day longer than my last pregnancy so far but don't think it'll be much further than that - my head is not quite ready yet tbh!

Thinking of you Nimbec :hugs:

Sorry for one sided post but having trouble concentrating typing on the phone! Will try to keep you all updated.

:hugs:Oh Sweatpea:hugs: Here's to hoping everything goes smooth for you and that you won't have to go through labor to much longer and you will be holding your LO happy and healthy! :hugs:

Sweetpea I will be thinking of you hun and hoping all goes well for you and baby! You still made one eztra day! Youve done amazingly well considering the circumstances youve had so be proud... so exciting that LO will soon be here!! Good luck!! :hugs:

Goodluck SweetPea!!! I was just thinking about your earlier today wondering how you were doing! Hopefully LO will be here soon happy and healthy. :hugs:

Is anyone else finding it extremely hard to grasp that we have all been together from the start through all the tough bits and fun bits and its almost over already?! Its gone so quickly! Xx

Sweetpea don't even think about apologising to us! I cannot believe the day you have had, and the fact that your LO is going to be here anytime soon. Good luck, and I hope you and LO stay safe.

I can't believe we were due date buddies, now you are going to have you baby!! Thinking of you and can't wait to hear some news about a healthy baby :hugs:

This is all getting serious now :shock: as you said candy, I can't believe we have started to reach the end (if that makes sense?!).

Knowing my luck I'll still be pregnant in two months time when you all have your babies!

Omg SweetPea and Nimbec!!! You guys are just hours away from holding your LO! :hugs:
I am wishing you both a very easy labor and very very healthy LO with lots of pictures to post here for us to ogle over!!!!

Sarah, as for wearing dresses to air out the area: NO BUENO! Lol. With sweaty inner thighs rubbing together, it's 100% more uncomfortable lol.

:rofl: hadn't thought that one through at all!!!

Plus the chaffing from my big fat pregnancy thighs would be horrific!!

:rofl: hadn't thought that one through at all!!!

Plus the chaffing from my big fat pregnancy thighs would be horrific!!

YES... I have officially banned all dresses (without leggings) and shorts (since those get bunched up in the crotch area (kinda looks like those of a little fat kid lmao).
Totally gross on both counts lol

Ooooh sweetpea hope you are ok!!! Fx the contractions are not too painful for you an well done on the extra day you got :) looking forward to hearing how you got on. Wishing you and Lo the best if luck (((hugs)))

I'm sweaty Betty too girls and have lots more discharge yuk yuk!! Combined with my granny panty I'm one sexy woman ATM lol!!

Candy sorry to gear about your ear - ouch!!!! That must be horrible you really are having a tough time :(

I agree candy it's a scary thought - although hopefully we can all stay in touch and set up a new thread in baby club?? Once everyone has delivered :)

I'm having a few tightening a but nothing too serious so am off to bed to get some sleep :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->