April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Oh my goodness sweetpea good luck Hun will be thinking of u and ur lo!!!! You too nimbec!
Omg ladies thank goodness I'm not the only sweaty Betty so glad someone else mentioned it haha! Makes me feel better!
Candy it's mad isn't how we have all come so far together! I really hope we all stay in touch!!!
Sarah I did send you my number on Facebook but never got a reply did U get it? Hope everyone is doing ok! Thinking of all you ladies going through rough times!
Hope ur ear gets better soon candy cxxx

Thinking of you Sweet Pea! :hugs: Text me if you need to, although it sounds like things may go so quickly you might not! Hope labor goes very smoothly and baby Scarlett arrives healthy x

That is a scary thought about the no beds in all of Wales Nimbec! Hope you get a restful sleep, it might be your last sleep before you are a mama!! How amazing!

Mommabrown my hospital also orders the pumps for people. You just say you want one at delivery and they arrive the next day from the supplier and they bill it to your insurance along with all the L&D costs. My insurance also lets you buy direct from a supplier. I think I am just going to get it at the hospital. I am sick of ordering and buying things now. Never thought i would say that, but it is true. I am officially sick of shopping. :shock:

My order from Destination Maternity for my maternity PJ's has become a total debacle. First they cancelled part of my order, even though I see the item that was cancelled is back on their site today and then the part they sent me is totally wrong. They just sent me a random nightgown with the tag for the pajamas I wanted attached to it :growlmad: And their customer service line won't let me talk to anyone to try to get it fixed. I am about ready to cancel everything and send everything back to them, jerks! End rant!

My MW appointment was all normal as usual, my "uneventful pregnancy" continues. I am going for my first acupuncture appointment tomorrow morning to get the ball rolling on LO's eventual timely eviction :winkwink: Although I am a bit worried about this alleged snow storm that is supposed to start in the morning. If it is really coming down it will be too dangerous for me to walk up the hill to town and the bus won't come down to get me either. So this "storm" better just be weak and overblown! It also better not strand my DH in Canada either, he is scheduled to come home tomorrow night and I am already sick of being all alone with my hormones. :cry:

Nimbec Im glad you got to come home and keep LO in there a little while longer. I know how much you wanted to get as close to your due date as possible I hope those contractions stay away now and little man can stay on for one more week xxx
oh yes we must set up a new thread after our lo's are born! It would be great to see them all reaching their mile stones together and growing up :)

Kealz it definitely is mad!! But you know I live close to peppa pig world so if you wanted to go together in summer holz with paige and my two and our babies that could be rather awesome :)

I was pregnant with Lucas is the summer.. I got sunburnt a lot quicker.. something to do with melonin levels ect.. but in a way it was nicer.. I did wear dresses and shorts and skirts and it was so comfy but it was early summer so not too hot at that point... the best bit was wearing my crocs and flip flops and not needing socks hehe no bending down to put those bad boys on!

I dont know what time of year I prefer but I know I did no enjoy being pregnant in the icy snowy bits!

Well Im off to bed now.. thinking of sweetpea tonight and hoping it goes quicklynfor her.. Night night everyone :) xx

Kristabelle you posted after I read the thread lol... I cannot believe how rude destination maternity were for sending you the wrong item but the right tag!! Its almost laughable that they think you wouldnt notice! Assholes!
glad all went well at the midwife.. I had accupunture with Lucas it was amazing and worked for me. Hope it works just as well for you xxx

Oh crap Kealz I totally forgot! My phone was in the car all night and forgot to text you later on! Will text you my number in the morning (phone downstairs, pregnant lady upstairs....!!)

Kirstabelle I forgot to say happy birthday!!! I'm not sure if it was yesterday or today (baby brain!) but happy birthday!

And yep! I'm all for a brand new thread with babies and pictures of cuteness and food everywhere, and posts of me complaining about no sleep! :haha:

Thanks Doggy Lover, it was yesterday. I ate pad thai and ben and jerry's and watched shows my DH hates :haha:

I was just thinking that about the socks and shoes with shoelaces Candy! I am seriously considering intentionally getting pregnant for the summer next time. I hate being cooped up inside with the crappy weather and shoes with laces are the bane of my existence at the moment!

Yeah the tag thing was ridiculous. My baby brain is not that bad! Its like they thought, "oh both these things are purple, who cares?!" Ummmm... me! They are gonna be sorry when this angry preggo finally gets through to their customer service dept! The line is open until midnight and for once my pregnancy insomnia is going to work in my favor, jerks! I wish there was an "evil laugh" smiley!

Still hanging around home - ctx are def stronger and are about 4-5.5 mins apart, 45 secs each. Keep losing lots of pink/red mucus and sooo much pressure. Bags and carseat are ready to go in car just trying to get to 60 secs long before I call the dr!

Sweetpea good luck!!! I'm assuming they won't try an stop labour? Best if luck thinking of you!

I'm sat in bed contractions started again but not regular enough to go in - funny though I'm having pain but stomach doesn't seem to be tight....very odd I will see what happens!

Looking forward to your updates

At appt today they said no stopping her coming now. DH is putting DS to bed and I think I'm going to go lay down too and see what happens - my waters went with DS in the night so who knows!

ukgirl: I was just telling DH on the way home from our class tonight how crazy it is that we've all been together on here for so long now, and now the first babies are about to be born!! It's surprising how fast 8/9 months can go!

doggylover: We definitely need a new thread for once our LO's are born, so we can all stay in touch. Especially for us FTM's so we have somewhere to ask our silly questions to with people who have already heard us say the most ridiculous things. :haha:

sweetpea: Thanks for the update! Hope you hit your 60 second mark soon so you can head to the hospital and get things rolling! Glad you're all packed and ready. Fingers crossed!!

krista: Happy belated birthday! Mmmmm... pad thai! One of my favourites. :thumbup: I salute your choice. Sorry to hear about the PJ debacle though... what a nightmare! That's part of the reason I try to avoid ordering stuff on-line whenever I can, because knowing my luck it would ALL be messed up. :dohh:

Our little "meet the doctors" info session went well tonight. Apparently they keep you in 24hrs after delivery to run some tests etc. which is much longer than I thought, but good to know now so I can pack appropriately!

Readytomum: glad you were able to find out that info, as you say will be helpful when packing. I think for FTM here it's a standard stay of at least one night/24hrs, but I'm banking on it being more as my SIL ended up in for two and then discharged herself but they wanted her in a third. That'll be horrible if it happens :( and yep, after telling you ladies about my sweaty bits, there is nothing I can't ask when LO gets here! "Is their leg supposed to hang off like that?" "Does it really matter if you drop them?!"

Sweetpea: your last post was 6 hours ago and I am betting that by now you are either at the hospital and still in labour or, hopefully, have Scarlett here already! Can't wait to hear!

Nimbec: how are the contractions this morning?

Haha Doggylover I'm sure will will all be asking the silliest of questions....I asked a really stupid one the other day ...I was wondering which way if any in particular you have to point a boys willy in a nappy!! Of course everyone laughed like mad!! I'd got visions of if it was pointed directly up then the wee would come out top of nappy lol lol lol

Contractions slowed so looks like ill be ok for today. I'm bloody sore tho to touch my bump may call the Midwiffe he hasn't moved yet this morning either hmmm I bet he's just knackered but all the same it adds the the worry list!

Sweetpea I'm assuming she has arrived hope all went smoothly!!

I find it silly that they send ftm's home after just 1 night. It must be hard! We had to stay for three days each time in Norway but there were less women so they had the room I guess.

ooooh sweetpea I keep checking in here to see if youve updated hehe.. I too am looking forward to your story and lots of gorgeous pics! I really hope youve had her by now and are resting xxxx

Afm my ear infection has turned into a full on ear and throat infectiony cold virus thing... I feel like death and Aaron went back to work today so the kids have to wait for him to finish before they can go to school because Im too sick to take them. Hopefully he wont be long. The health visitor was due to come today but I had to rearrange. She sounds foreign and I think its the same one lucas had fml. I guess I should reserve judgement until Ive met her but ..... yeh lol.

Nimbec I hope those contractions have stayed and will stay away for a while longer xx

hope you are all having a nice day.. all these babies suddenly coming is making me realize how unprepared I am and makes me want to clean like a crazy bitch and pack my bag and buy everything lol. xxx

Hey ladies. Bit to catch up on lol

Dogg: i sweat like crazy just now i have to turn the heating down at night cause i get super sweaty down there :S.

When i was reading Sweatpea story i thought she already had the little one lol but then i realize she didn't good luck hun hope you arent in labor much longer :).. Guessing by when she last post she must be in hospital by now.

Nimbec- I hope he moves a little soon for you, Might just be tired like you say lol. Not to much longer now.

Im still really sweaty just now and im sitting right now to the window its raining outside....

Not sure how much ive just missed out replying there lol sorry ladies i had 3 pages to read lol xxx

Sweetpea, thinking of you hope all is going well!

Nimbec, glad you are ok, your LO is probably worn out from all the excitement of the last few days.

Readytomum, sound like a productive Doctors meeting!

AFM, Not much going on here, am just super uncomfortable (like all of us) and feeling sick but thats about it. DH is off today so we are gonna pop and do some food shopping before i have to go back to hospital later this afternoon for checks and monitoring. Deep joy!

Hi ladies! Thankyou everyone for your comments on what the landlord said. He certainly is an inconsiderate so and so but I'm just going to ignore it. You are all right, it's our choice and I'm not going to let him get to me! :)Steph- your comment made me giggle so much. Made me feel a lot better.:) oh and I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hasn't packed my bag. I was feeling guilty but looks like most of us haven't. I better start tomorrow though, just in case. Sweetpea- all the best Hun! I'm so excited for you!!

Oh and just to add, I also get sweaty in not so nice places, lol. I think maybe it's due to swelling in the area. Isn't pregnancy just so elegant? Hahaha

Hey girls sorry to disappoint but she is still baking! Managed to nip a few mins sleep here and there last night between contractions as they spaced out a bit - now that I was up and around a little they are starting to get closer again. I will say the ones I am having now are def stronger than yesterday. Looks like I'm stuck in a bit of slow labor for the moment urghh!

Ugh sweetpea that's good in a way everyday is a bonus at this point as long as you are both healthy! Are you still at home? Blimey I would be panicking by now. Thinking of you hope everything goes well for you!! (((Hugs)))

Awww sweetpea.. I had slow labour with Luke its so sucky.. like Nimbec said though everyday is a bonus!

Nimbec you do have to point the widgey down in the nappy unless you want to wash baby clothes all day.. hehe I heard that cloth nappies dont leak out the top band but I know for a fact disposables do.. also little boys pee when fresh air hits it... DUCK!! And dont under estimate the velocity of poo haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->