April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Oh probs best and let her know when you see her. I dont have an app tomorrow i just have antetal class lol but its my midwife so ill speak to her then about this pain. Ive turned hot water on for a bath to see if it help relax my muscles feel like im going in a bath alot more these past few days.

I get the leak urine i must have a weak bladder i think. but its annoying. I only know its urine cause i can smell it lol but i can feel it to :s sorry for the info i feel like i need to go so much in a day now now she has dropped i go alot more than i use to :(.

Trying to keep myself today as i can feel the pain still on my right side this bath better help... feels like cramping but in the one spot aaaargh!! :( xxx

nimbec: that's really ridiculous that you had to clean up the dog poo... I'd have been yelling at OH to get his arse in there to do it. Especially since if he would have let the dog out in the first place, it wouldn't have happened!

Men--I tell ya! Sometimes I wonder what the hell goes on in their heads--and most of the time I'm pretty sure I DONT want to know! :dohh:

JennyJ: I'm sorry to hear that anxiety is giving you troubles. Just take it all one day at a time and give yourself the space you need. Hoping it gets a little better for you once your body regulates being off the meds. :hugs:

mommabrown: I had a similar meltdown a few weekends ago when DH was being a nob. That was my first (and only so far!) meltdown, but oh my goodness did I feel soooo much better after getting it all out, and I think it smartened DH up a bit too to realize that I was struggling with things. I hope you're feeling better now that you've got it off your chest too!

ukgirl: I think your reaction to your uncle's comments is totally justified! Who the hell comments that a 7 year old has a double chin!? Let alone someone in your own family. Like nimbec said, I'd have wanted to punch him too!

AFM, I had some packages to pick up at the post office today. I got a free sample kit from Similac with a tub of powdered formula and a smaller tub of lactose free powdered formula. I'm planning and hoping to breast feed, but this way we have some formula in the house just in case we need it, and it was free!

I had a few coupons from Johnson's too, one of which was for a free "Johnson's to Go" pack. It has a little miniture bottle of baby lotion, baby shampoo, baby body wash, baby powder, and diaper creme. So that was rather perfect for tossing in my hospital bag for LO.

I love getting free stuff! :happydance:

awww cherry that doesnt sound very nice :( Perhaps bubs is sitting on a nerve? or maybe just your back giving way a bit cos of pregnancy. Just watch that you are not getting regular waves of pain like contraction pain in your back....i now nothing about it but to me it sounds like a trapped nerve which is hurrendous pain!!!

mommabrown sorry you are feeling hormonal...i am too not that its probably any consolation - I had a met down a few days ago that sounds very simular to yours :( ((((hugs)))) Have your contractions slowed down?

jennyj Hun i'm so sorry you are suffering with anxiety, i used to suffer extreemly badly, luckily it is now managed without meds but pregnancy has made me faaaaaarrrrrrr worse. Is there anyone you can talk to about this? Is there anything in particular that is making it worse? (((((hugs))))

well my pain is worse but not tightening so i'm going to try and hold out till midwiffe visits tomorrow....ugh not nice at all i'm torn between just wanting him out NOW and wanting a few more days cooking lol add my hormones into the equation and i'm a blooming wreck. Isn't pregnancy fun?! :) :)

I was on fluoxatine but stopped when I found out I am pregnant. Wasn't too bad at first, but it's now worse than ever, I dont even feel better being in my home. I dont want to see anyone or do anything with other people at all. I think tiredness and hormones are making it worse.
I can't talk to anyone about it, family or hubby as they dont understand and just get frustrated with me.

I worry il be worse post baby :-/

Hope your app goes ok tomo hun

Thanks cherrybump I think it is just urine but its so scary haha.. Im having a lot of braxton hicks tonight too but my kids are playing up alot so could be the stress. I hope your pain gets better. Im guessing baby is trapping a nerve since she dropped? Hopefully your midwofe can give you some good advice xxx

readytomum both my uncles are like that they think they are being funny but its just rudeness! They need to be told its not okay. Yay for free stuff!!! I love free baby sampley stuff too they go well in my changing bag :D xxx

Yay for freebies!!

Jenny does your Midwiffe know how you are feeling? Or doctor as I was told they offer special help counciling someone to talk too during pregnancy there is a special team. I was on the same tablets luckily I managed to cope without them for a few yrs before getting pregnant but I totally understand how u feel. It's important to talk to someone as much as you probably don't want too ((hugs))

Ukgirl I hope it's not your fluid! Fx !

THanks Nimbec...they have me on Breathine to slow them down which wasn't happening yesterday. When i was last checked i was still at 3cm and 75% effaced. Dr said i could go a month after being off meds at 36 weeks or just hours who knows. But i am feeling lots better after the bath and my melt down for sure.:haha:

Oh bloody HELL we are all gonna end up having March babies instead bahahahahahahahhaha!!:rofl:

Readytomum i got the same thing Weds too. And the cute little bottle that was in there also!! I have gotten a couple of sample diapers from Pampers and Huggies also! I love freebies:thumbup:

Ukgirl i don't know why a family member would even act that way. What a douche...I don't know what kept you from kicking him in the cods!

Doggylover is today your last day or tomorrow??? I bet you are excited and sad at the same time. I subbed at my kids school for awhile and i love when i go back and the little ones remember me and run give me hugs!!

afm had a great appointment with my attorney today! Found out my douchey Ex hasn't been complying with his attorney or mine over these Interrogatories...made my day...also the only thing we have to prove in court still is DH didn't hit DS.. That is the only thing that they have on me is what my attorney said and they are working on getting a temporary hearing to modify how much time i get with the kids and to move up my final hearing from July! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:
He is also setting a motion to make him bring the kids to the Hospital to see Emmaleigh when she is born! I am so happy right now. All this is finally paying off!

Yay for freebies!!

Jenny does your Midwiffe know how you are feeling? Or doctor as I was told they offer special help counciling someone to talk too during pregnancy there is a special team. I was on the same tablets luckily I managed to cope without them for a few yrs before getting pregnant but I totally understand how u feel. It's important to talk to someone as much as you probably don't want too ((hugs))

Ukgirl I hope it's not your fluid! Fx !

No I worry they will send social services to me. Il flip my wig if they do that.
Talking about it doesn't really help, as im not in a position to fix the anxiety. They wouldn't give me cbt till I was on meds for 12 months solid.
That's really good you managed without them, that must of been some tough work.

Add me to the list of ladies not having a great day as well please!

Had my pre-birth MW appt today and was basically told I will be having a wired up to a drip and monitor, in delivery suite wearing stupid socks kinda labour again no matter what! My last labour was fast so I have to go in to hospital from the first twinge as well! Ugh, not what I wanted to hear lol!

Also SO uncomfortable, feels like I have hardly and water and a very large bony baby trying to claw his way out :haha: I wasn't like this at all last time, didn't even feel this full by 40 weeks! My FH hasn't really changed much in 3 weeks either, but the midwife didn't seem to care (as per usual) tempted to get a second opinion....

:hug: to everyone else feeling under the weather today, must be one of those days...

thank uk girl. ive been in a bath it helpe a little so i got the hot water bottle out and that doing the trick. I cant stand being in a bath for to long lol never relax in them either. i should have said it felt like i pulled a muscle which is the best way to describe it lol Anyways im off to bed see if i can get a good sleep like last night xxxx

Nimbec: cannot believe you stood in dog crap! I hate that (ever done it bare foot? In a Labradors crap?!) and your oh needs a boot in the butt! Hope you are feeling ok and the contractions arent too bad. Grr about what they wrote in your hospital notes - I am convinced they just pop in the first thing that comes into their mind, despite what's true and what isn't. Idiots.

Mommabrown :wohoo: for the good news from your lawyer!!! That is really wonderful! I'm so pleased for you, and hope to heck that your lawyer gets this stuff sorted soon.

Littlespy, sorry you're feeling sick, and its lingering as well, what a bitch :growlmad: I did giggle a little at you peeing yourself, but I don't know why because its so not funny and I would die if I did it! Yet again your calm, laid back attitude comes into play! You are just my hero!

Readytomum: who doesn't love free stuff?! I am jealous of yours!

Jenny, so sorry to hear how low you are feeling :hugs: I know there isn't much I can say to help out, but I am thinking of you and hoping and praying you start to feel better soon.

Dan-o yuk about having to have the labour stuff (especially the socks! What are they for?!) my midwife also isn't concerned at all about my fundal height. At 32 and 34 weeks it measured 26cm! And this week at 36 weeks, it measured 31cm! And nobody has batted an eyelid. They are useless sometimes!!!

Afm: seriously, I know I have moaned and moaned about work for the last 8 months, but I SOBBED on my way home tomorrow knowing tomorrow is my last day. I got a big present from 'everyone' at school today and a full goodbye speech from the headmaster, and then my head of department (who is a 62 year old man who never seemed that fussed on me) got me a very generous present and a lovely card, and one of the others got me a purse to match my change bag. Cue hysterical tears. I am going to be a mess tomorrow :( really not looking forward to it, and just feel awful at the very thought.

Other than that, my TENS arrived today so I need to try it out soon.

Hey girls. Have been admitted to hospital to labor and delivery - won't be leaving without LO. 2 hrs ago I was 5 cms 100% effaced and -1 station, waters bulging. Have been coping ok so far with breathing and things so FX'd I can do this without an epidural.

Ok it took me 10 mins to type this between cx so I'm off again!

Ahhh! Good luck Sweetpea! I cannot wait to hear the news of Scarlett's arrival! Sending lots of love your way!

Yay sweetpea getting there now!! Good luck xxx

Wooohooo SweetPea, this is it!! :happydance::happydance:

Lots of luck to you and the LO. Hope everything goes smoothly and that you'll be holding Scarlett in your arms any time now! :hugs:

Thinking of you sweet pea!

In the midst of a house cleaning rampage but just popping on because Ready To Mum's freebie post inspired me to post the coupon code from destination maternity for one of the nursing covers I got. Its not totally free, because you pay shipping which is $12 US, but I thought that was a reasonable "deal". So if any US ladies want one the website is uddercovers.com and the code is WC3Q853UC I actually just went on the website again and they have all new patterns. And I want the yellow one! But I already have two nursing covers so I am going to back away now! :haha: And before I did my original order I googled to see if it was some kind of scam, and I did find posts that said it was and that they take your credit card details etc. So I paid with paypal for mine, and nothing bad happened, got my nursing cover and that was that. I got it months ago as well, so I think if some sort of "scam" was going to happen it would have by now.

Sorry other ladies aren't feeling so hot :( I just have my usual murderous heartburn so can't really complain as that is just standard. Had an acupuncture appt this morning and it went really well. The acupuncturist was this lovely man who seemed genuinely pleased to be part of "the process" as he said. Going to go weekly until the day before my due date and then we will do a back to back series of treatments on "induction" specific spots and see if we can get this show on the road :bunny:

Fingers crossed my DH makes it home tonight and doesn't get stranded, at the moment his flight is just a little delayed, and the snow here in Boston is super light. Here's hoping!

afm had a great appointment with my attorney today! Found out my douchey Ex hasn't been complying with his attorney or mine over these Interrogatories...made my day...also the only thing we have to prove in court still is DH didn't hit DS.. That is the only thing that they have on me is what my attorney said and they are working on getting a temporary hearing to modify how much time i get with the kids and to move up my final hearing from July! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:
He is also setting a motion to make him bring the kids to the Hospital to see Emmaleigh when she is born! I am so happy right now. All this is finally paying off!

Mommabrown I am so, so happy to hear this!! :happydance: All my positive thoughts are with you that they move your hearing up and that all your babies are together at the hospital with Emmaleigh!

Hi ladies ugh update from me.... Cramps now horrible may have to go in to l&d :( trying my best to hold out till the morning when Midwiffe comes :) I'm pretty sure it's no labour but I'm unable to sleep with the pain so it must be something!

And glad your ex is finally getting seen for the douche is with his non-compliance. They can't hide their true colors for long!

Hi ladies ugh update from me.... Cramps now horrible may have to go in to l&d :( trying my best to hold out till the morning when Midwiffe comes :) I'm pretty sure it's no labour but I'm unable to sleep with the pain so it must be something!

Awww Nimbec you poor thing! Hope it is something minor and that they can help you with the pain, thinking of you too tonight :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->