April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

^ Candy, I'm leaking urine too, even after I pee on the toilet bowl, I will drip a little. I have zero control of my bladder some times lately. I keep smelling my pee to make sure it is not the water that broke. Disgusting.

Lily Im doing that too.. it is gross lol.. I think we had a similar conversation in first trimester about CM and everytime we felt wet down there or went to the toilet we were checking the tissue and our underwear haha.. I found it helps if I pee before I feel the need to. Well so far it has... although last niht I coughed and had to go change haha.. glamorous!!

Whoooo hooo sweat pea first April baby born in March Yay!!!

kristyrich: I got back back pain yesterday to. At first it was it was extremely painful. soon eased of i took pain killers and had a bath and then got a hot water bottle. I had it on off through the night also but it was a mild pain. Its on the right hand side on my back also. I see midwife at 2 for that class so im hoping to pull her to aside and tell her. She'll probs noticed me being a little uncomfy like last week but that was just cause it was mega hot in the room and my hands were sweating lol.

If you can try and relax get hot water bottle of something. Im not sure whether to be worried myself so this is why im going to ask her. I must have got to the loo like 5 times through the night :( still feel like i nee to poop every so often but nothing lol end up having little dribble instead :(.

Hope your pain doesnt lead to much Nimbec. Hope you manage to hold out little longer. Keep us posted though xxxxxx

What does the water smell like?? I leak urine to which does my head in lol Glad im not the only one lol xxx

What does the water smell like?? I leak urine to which does my head in lol Glad im not the only one lol xxx

I will tell you because you asked :haha:
It smells like a lot of semen, or like rotten grass.

Candy you have a good memory, I'm completely brain damaged lately. We did talk about CM in 1st tri and how we check what we wipe every time we are at the bathroom lol!

Omg sweet pea she is gorgeous! Congratulations and well done! Can't believe our first lo is here!!! This is it ladies!!! Gonna be us soon! Can't wait to hear your story sweet pea!
Nimbec I hope your ok love! Keep us posted and hopefully we will all be able to gush over another little one soon!!!!
It was just a quick pop in ladies but ill be back later to update and what not later xxxxx

Oh an hope your last day at work is not too emotional Sarah! Thinking of you xxx

Ooooh yes doggylover!! Enjoy your last day at work.. take tissues! Xxx
cherrybump that sounds horrible hun I hope the midwife can sort you out xxxx

Thanks lily lol

Oh yes Dogg: enjoy your last day of work :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations sweetpea!!! Wow she looks amazing, you'd never know she was an early bird! Adorable!! Look forward to your birth story!

Nimbec, gosh that sounds awful hun, what a horrid time you are having :hugs: I hope they can do something for you today, to make you a bit more comfortable.

Ukgirl, glad to hear you think it's not fluid leaking!!

I sometimes pee a little if I vomit at the moment, its highly unpleasant, as is the vomiting! I'm vowing to only graze from now on, no more full size meals, my squished up belly just can't cope lol!! Never had his problem last time, either this baby's a lot bigger or incredibly awkward :haha:

Doggylover, hope today goes well and its not too emotional for you hun!! Bless!

Thanks ladies for your well wishes for my last day! I am already the proud owner of 2 new house plants (they will be dead soon no doubt! Which doesn't bode well for my future child!) and a cup which says "Best mum ever" which is a bit presumptious!!

Nimbec: So sorry to hear you are in so much pain :( Keep us updated on what your MW says.

Lily: :sick: at the description of waters!! Yuk yuk yuk!!!! Although I will admit I have become somewhat of a pant sniffer as well - even though I don't actually know what I'm sniffing for! :rofl: I'm obviously just a bit weird!!!

But yep, spend first tri checking it's not any dreaded spotting, and third tri making sure that you haven't burst like a water balloon! :haha: Only second tri is knicker safe!

Also, according to my dates...

I AM FULL TERM!!! :happydance:

Ok baby, eviction notice is on the way...

Oh im a sniffer to lol :blush:

I did the same thing in 1st tri lol check your undies every time i went to loo i think it just a common thing lol

think i might turn up little early to my class again just so i can speak to her before everyone shows up lol if not then ill grab her after. got pillows on my side were im achey im sitting in my new single seat i bought better support for my back as the couch you just kind of sink into lol xxx

Also, according to my dates...

I AM FULL TERM!!! :happydance:

Ok baby, eviction notice is on the way...

Yay congrats! I must admit I'm a little impatient about full term!
Many hugs for the last day at work! I'm sure it will be a little emotional.

Cherry, I can't sit on soft smooshy couches anymore, I just suffer as it suffocates me, I prefer normal chairs so my body is straight up.

Congratulations doggylover!!! Yay!!! And love the updated front page!! Xxx

Yeah ive just found it really uncomfy now on the couch lol but if i get to uncomfy on my seat i go to couch i just cant win :(. xxx

Thanks everyone!

Great news candy I tell you pregnancy is hilarious it's the only time we are praying to have peed ourselves so it's not amniotic fluid lol!!

Well I'm back off to hospital :( thought that maybe the case

Oh dear Nimbec did they know why you were in pain? I hope all goes well at hospital hun xx

Sweetpea Scarlett is absolutely beautiful!!!!!

Nimbec I hope that lo comes soon so you aren't in pain much longer.

Doggylover oh I hope you have a great last day. Oh your plants will become you babies lol! I have one that we got as a House warming gift 8yrs ago when we bought our home and it is like a baby to me!

I hope all you ladies who aren't feel well get to feeling better!

I feel so crazy lately....kinda like Rachel on Friends when Ross says "did we get a new batch of pregnancy hormones today" bahahahahaha . Everyone's having their babies and as much as I want her here I am actually pretty scared. Everything Dh does irritates me and yet I don't want to be away from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->