April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Excellent news Mommabrown!!! I'm SO happy for you that things are starting to come together and that your Ex is starting to be seen by others the way he should have been all along! I hope the good vibes keep coming for you!!

doggylover: I know you're incredibly torn about leaving work tomorrow, but it'll be time to focus on yourself and LO. There's no point in stressing about what will happen when you back to work in a year (or how ever long you're planning to take off) because things could look quite different then. Someone retires, someone else has a baby and goes on mat leave, someone transfers to another school etc. So keep your chin up as best you can!! You know they like you, and you like them, so if there's something that comes up you're likely to hear about it.

nimbec: Sorry to hear about the cramps. :( That doesn't sound pleasant at all. Are you able to get into the tub or a warm shower? That might help a little bit.

kirstabelle: I hope your DH makes it home ok as well! The weather in TO isn't too bad, so it shouldn't slow him up much on this end. I've got some pretty wicked heartburn going on right now too. Apparently it didn't agree with my lunch choice. Which was like 6 hours ago... and I'm still paying for it. Sigh. I really should make some dinner... but food is the last thing I want right now!

OMG SweetPea!! You are so close to holding LO! Please keep updating us as much as you can (though I am sure that typing on your phone between contractions is the last thing on our mind :haha:)

Nimbec, with everything that has happened, are you sure its not labor?? FXed you make it through the night!

Hugz to everyone!!!!

My DH is in Montreal, and his flight just got cancelled :cry:

I suppose I can't really complain though. I am not the one trapped on a never-ending work trip.

I suppose I can't really complain though. I am not the one trapped on a never-ending work trip.

I thought he was in Toronto? Did he have a connecting flight through Montreal? That's a sucky airport to be stuck in... there's not much to it! Hopefully they'll put him up in a hotel, although I imagine he's pretty sick of those and would much rather be back home with you!

I thought he was in Toronto? Did he have a connecting flight through Montreal? That's a sucky airport to be stuck in... there's not much to it! Hopefully they'll put him up in a hotel, although I imagine he's pretty sick of those and would much rather be back home with you!

He was in Toronto the first day/night and then Montreal the next. But he got on a flight out of there after all so he will be landing in about 20 mins! :happydance:

Scarlett Lynn born 3 7 2012 @ 7:30pm 6 lbs 2 oz 17 inches.

Went from 5-10 in about 45 mins after midwife broke waters, 3 pushes. No tears at all! Made it without any pain relief but let me tell you I had just asked the nurse for stadol to take the edge off and she barely made it back to the room in time for the baby! Was in the tub and just made it back to the bed in time. Flopped down and pushed her out, even guided her head out with my own hands which was amazing. She is also nursing great which I am thrilled about <3

Here's the only pic on my phone right now!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/NikkiShuller/6656A882-5F7E-4E84-8F74-92A2C815B80F-2041-0000021E5E1CBF27.jpg

Congratulations sweetpea. She is so gorgeous!! Just perfect! xx

Quick question ladies. I am getting some really horrible pains in my back and just right side. Keeps coming and going. Mainly just my back. Should I be concerned? I might take some panadol and lay down.

She is beautiful. Well done!! And congratulations! xxx

Thanks all :) here is another in case I don't have you on fb :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/NikkiShuller/05849FA7-97B4-4010-9BE5-912052D6F2D5-2266-00000254631B085B.jpg

Daddy and baby are both sleeping but I am sooo wide awake. I know I should sleep but I just feel so wired it's unbelievable - I was exhausted after DS but I really have to say I feel great right now.

Nimbec thinking of you darling and hoping all is well with you - as well as you girls dealing with contractions, sickness, and discomforts! The end is coming and I am rooting for all of you <3

Sweetpea is everything ok with her? No problems ect? She done well at 6lbs!! Shes so perfect. Lucas said awwww cuuute when I was looking hehe xxx

doggylover: I know you're incredibly torn about leaving work tomorrow, but it'll be time to focus on yourself and LO. There's no point in stressing about what will happen when you back to work in a year (or how ever long you're planning to take off) because things could look quite different then. Someone retires, someone else has a baby and goes on mat leave, someone transfers to another school etc. So keep your chin up as best you can!! You know they like you, and you like them, so if there's something that comes up you're likely to hear about it.

!

Thanks :hugs: I know you are right, and I'm being really silly because I moan about them all the time and couldn't wait to get away! But I get so attached to things, and hate change :growlmad: but I know in the future we will be fine :)

Kirstabelle, glad dh managed to make it home!

Kristy: how are you feeling now? Has the pain eased any? If not I would say phone mw just to be safe.

Nimbec: update on how you are? Thinking of you.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD SCARLETT!!!! :happydance:
So happy you've had a safe arrival and you and mummy are doing well!
Lots of love Sweetpea, I hope you are enjoying every second with your new little lady!

Thanks all :) here is another in case I don't have you on fb :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/NikkiShuller/05849FA7-97B4-4010-9BE5-912052D6F2D5-2266-00000254631B085B.jpg

Daddy and baby are both sleeping but I am sooo wide awake. I know I should sleep but I just feel so wired it's unbelievable - I was exhausted after DS but I really have to say I feel great right now.

Nimbec thinking of you darling and hoping all is well with you - as well as you girls dealing with contractions, sickness, and discomforts! The end is coming and I am rooting for all of you <3
Aaaaw many congratulations hun!! I'm in tears! :kiss::hugs:
She is beautiful!!!!
Many kisses and hugs!

Awe sweet pea congratulations she is gorgeous!!!!!!! She looks perfect!!!! And you are amazing no pain relief wow!!! And nursing too fantastic news I'm guessing this means no long stay in hospital?! Yay!!

Quick update from me as I'm struggling to concentrate with this pain.

I can't remember who has back pain but definately call Midwiffe if you are unsure (((hugs))) hope it goes with pain killers!

Doggylover hope your last day goes well & there arnt too many tears!

Kristabel great news he made it home :) I bet you where so relieved!

Just waiting for 9am now for Midwiffe I'm pretty sure this isn't labour but what ever it is is extreemly painful :(

Hope everyone else is ok!!!

Oh Nimbec sweets I hope the pain eases for you or midwife at least has an answer!

Thanks for all the lovely messages girls we feel extremely loved!

Uk no problems so far - she was a little grunty when they were first checking her over but that cleared up beautifully with a few strong cries and she's been perfect with all her other checks so far - FX'd very tightly it continues that way. Main things they are monitoring right now are her temp and blood sugars and so far so good.

Cannot wait to update you all with the birth story - VERY different from DS and quite entertaining. Let's just say there was a totally wet naked pregnant lady making a mad dash from tub to bed screaming like a banshee involved! I didn't make a peep with DS but I think the nurses desk was quite entertained for about 3 minutes this time around hehehe.

Hehe sweetpea that made me smile - thankyou!!

I'm so pleased that all seems well!!

Poor oh I just burst into tears he's is now panicking but it's only 30mins till I call Midwiffe and she knows all of what is going on! I don't normally cry it's just that this pain is horrid I can't even touch my bump without wincing god help anyone who try's to get a good feel ill be up and off the bed! Probably with a few expletives thrown in too lol!!

Nimbec I'm so sorry you are in such pain... I'm thinking of you...

Sweetpea that is brilliant!! So glad all is well and I cant wait to hear your birth story! Xx

Nimbec I hope all goes well today will be thinking of you and hoping the backpain eases off now xxx

Im pretty sure Im just leaking urine because its not constant so Im happy now lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->