April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Awww your poor Mum, Melissa! I can imagine how she feels. My mum calls me if I don't reply to her emails within a couple of days and her first question is always "is everything fine?" :haha:

Hopefully baby is just testing stuff out in there, and not really planning to make an appearance quite yet!

Gosh candy I'm so sort he is being such an arse! Not that I'm defending him but its gettin so close to ur lo bing here maybe he is freaking out a bit! No excuse I know but hopefully he will snap out of it when he realises its time to grow up and be a daddy! Thinking of you hun xxx hugs xxx

Oh Candy, I'm sure Aaron is just terrified because it is getting so close. As much as men "try" to be part of pregnancy, I don't think it really hits them, until LO is here (or almost here). Our hormones and insecurities don't help the situation one bit, I'm sure!
I truly believe that he will be home tonight and realize how unfair he is being!!! Big hugzzzz to you and the kids! Everything is going to be fine!

Nimbec, poor thing! But the good news... Baby will be here in the next 48 hours and at least they are making sure, that he will have all the care he needs!

Sorry for everyone else who is under the weather today!!

Thanks kealz and steph... i had noticed him comment on how big I suddenly am and how he has wanted to watch the movements and feel the kicks every passing weeks getting less and less.. I think its starting to hit him now and I agree that hes probably having a funny few moments . . . cold baby feet lol.. I hope he will come home with his tail between his legs after work.. i dont sleep well without him lol..

i agree on april-ish babies!! What a naughty bunch huh?! So impatient!!

Oh Ukgirl...:hugs::hugs:I am sorry hun...I just don't understand men....Allen has been on my nerves so bad lately about everything, he acts like my opinion is one sided and I am just being a plain Ol bitch.Maybe he just needed to cool off. You have a lot going on right now and to be honest men don't deal with this shit as good as we women do.:growlmad: I don't even know if i could say anything comforting as I know how bad it hurts.:cry: I bet he will be back later on after he cools down a bit...and if he does go to that strip club I would rip him a whole nother butt hole!:growlmad::growlmad:

Melissa at least your mom gives a shit.:cry: Mine don't even care she lives 30 mins away from me and don't talk to me unless she wants money. I hope that you hang in there till your scheduled date.:hugs:

Haha mommabrown he wouldnt dare go near it trust me!! My mum is kinda like yours but only talks to me if I call her or go over there lol. x

Oh ukgirl, I'm sooo sorry Aaron is being such an idiot! Sometimes men can be so selfish and stupid. Trust me I know. My OH can be so dumb :/ that's awful that you missed your mw check. I hope your ok. I haven't had a check since 28 weeks myself. I also missed out thanks to OH ( he wouldn't take me at the time) I hope you can see the mw soon. Grrr I can't believe he left like that at a time like this. I hope he wakes up to himself soon and realises how stupid he was. ((huggs)). Oh and my back pain has eased slightly but still there enough to keep me awake. It's now 4.30am, lol. I don't think it's too much to worry about but it hurts doesn't it. I hope your pain has eased, you don't need to be in pain aswell. Don't do too much, relax when you can!! xx

Hey ladies....

Omg ukgirl.. Hope he is only bit scare as it near the end but still thats not fair on you.

Poor Nimbec she has been in and out of hospital so much. Cant believe there is still no beds.

dogg: such a horrible man that guy was for moaning about you not giving his son a creme egg lol well if your going to be naughty you dont get treats lol

AFM: i spoke to the midwife and my back pain on the right side.... Well turns out i have a UTI... I have blood and white cells and there was something else in my urine. So i got so piciln (anti-botics) ive to take them for 7 days.

She ask me if i was contracting and i know this is going to sound so stupid and totally blonde of me but i said I dont think i am. Because im not 100% sure how they would be if i was... I know some people have mention they have been feeling their contractions but it would show on the monitor when they were getting check... But most ladies have the strong painful ones that build one. So thats what im kinda looking out for those strong ones. I honestly dont have the foggest clue to how to know if im contracting.

I did mention i was getting pressure in my button like i needed to poo but when i stand up it goes away. Along with those back pains i was getting cramps pains in the front. She is pretty sure its a urine infection from what she picked up in my urine. Ill post a thread and get another girls info on it to so i have more info and a bck ground on what im meant to look out for.

Anyways that pretty much from me i got my painkillers i hope they kick in. Ohh and when i mention i felt like i needed to poop she said it might be where paige is lying :( lol oooh pregnancy is just the bomb diggit te lol xxx

Ukgirl: I'm sure Aaron will be calmed down when he gets back from work... so until then try not to worry too much! I know it's super hard to not stress about it, but hopefully he'll come to his senses quickly and come back home to apologize. Like others have said, I feel like men hit a panic stage when due dates come near and the combination of a hormonal wife and the reality of having a baby pushes them over!! Hang in there lady, it'll work out ok! :hugs:

Poor Nimbec! It seems so insane to me that even now that she's been upgraded to needing a section ASAP they still have no bed for her!! :dohh: It's very exciting that we'll get to welcome our second "April" baby in the next day or so!

melissabump: hopefully things slow down for you till your mum is back in town! I imagine labour is stressful enough without needing to worry about your toddler being taken care of too!!

doggylover: You're so kind leaving that kid an egg for next week when he gets back from suspension! After his dad started going off about him not getting it today, you know what I would have done? I'd have eaten it in front of him, and said that he wasn't getting one at all now. :haha: I know, I'm a terrible person. lol

Readytomum lol! I should have eaten it in front of them! They never did come down to get it so I guess it turned out it wasn't so important!

Candy: I agree with the assessment that a) Aaron has acted like a dick and b) it's most likely the 'fear' has struck him. He will be crawling back in no time to you, but make sure you make him suffer when he does because that behaviour is not on.

Kristy: glad the pain has eased a tad, but definitely think since its been going on all night you need to get checked out! Better safe than sorry!

Cherry, hopefully it is a uti and will be all cleared up soon and you start to feel much better quickly :hugs:

Melissa: thanks for the update on nimbec, I've been thinking about her all day. I'm sure she just wants a definitive answer about what's going to happen and when her LO can be here. Hopefully a scbu bed comes up ASAP so she can have her section sooner rather than later. And my mum has actually just cancelled a business trip as she got scared that she would mis LO arriving!

Littlespy: so true about babies being more like dogs I.e. cannot ignore them! And I know what you mean about relying on someone else. I've only been working for three years, but it does feel weird that Simon will be the main breadwinner now (I earned more) and it makes me uncomfortable that I am not able to really contribute, as all my maternity pay will get eaten up on basic bits like food. Plus, not knowing what I am going to do next is scary as hell! But think how good it'll feel knowing you don't have to go back to your raspy co-workers!

So, worst omen in the world? A colleague bought Simon and I matching cups that say "best mum/dad ever"......I smashed mine already :cry: it fell as I was taking stuff from the car and smashed, to smithereens I might add. That is not a good sign.

Cherrybump Im so glad that you got a diagnosis.. hopefully you will be feeling better in no time.. I dont mean to sound gross but I went to the toilet earlier and it actually hurt to go like my leg went all funny and I had pains down my thighs. I think my baby is also laying on a nerve.. kirstyrich could that be your reason for back ache too?

Doggylover sorry you smashed your mug! Maybe you could find a replacement for it? I agree with what you all said about Aaron :)

Readytomum thankyou for the kind words :) yeh hes just being a knobber because hes scared and cant tell me that so he'll be a knob instead.. me and the kids have had a cheaky take away and now chilling out before bedtime..

hes already messaged me saying sorry.. what a pleb!! Men!!!

I hope nimbec is getting on better now bless her she deserves a holiday after all this!!

Awww Doggy Lover, so sorry to hear about your mug! Not a bad omen, just a sign that someone else should have been carrying your poor preggo belongings from the car for you, that's all :hugs:

Haha kirstabelle that much is definitely true! Especially since it is raining!

Candy, Simon said he'll get me another mug, but then I thought is that weird congratulating ourselves on being great parents before LO even arrives?! Glad you and the kids are having a nice evening, Aaron doesn't know what he is missing :hugs:

Got a lovely card from one class, and lots of them wrote about how much they loved my teaching and how it made them love geography and want to continue studying it, which is the most lovely thing anyone said to me all week.

Creepiest thing goes to the child who wrote I have a "loving smile"......:shock:

Hahahahahahaha creepy kid award!! Love that!!

No its not odd youre just replacing a broken item not buying it brand new lol.. xxx

Sarah, was it a boy student that wrote it? I'm sure he/she is right... Creepy or not ( easy for me to say from the distance of course :haha:)

As for the mug: it's a sign! You don't need a stupid mug to tell you what a good mom you are!! Now ... walking around with a mug that says it ... that seems rather silly! :hugs:
Plus... Mugs are great for coffee... Coffee is great for tiredness.... HOWEVER you will need something bigger then a mug over the next year! Tell Simon to get you a caffeine IV with constant flow :winkwink:

Yep it was a boy who wrote it! A 15 year old boy! If I wasn't hugely pregnant I'd thinks he maybe had a wee liking of me, but considering the size of me, he's just a creep!

Well, I don't actually drink coffee - but then neither did my brother until my nephew came along, so I am thinking I will learn to love it! Maybe I'll pop out and buy a bucket to start me off! :haha:

I would be drinking coffee but it sets off my IBS lol

its good for getting things moving again after birth though ;)

Yep it was a boy who wrote it! A 15 year old boy! If I wasn't hugely pregnant I'd thinks he maybe had a wee liking of me, but considering the size of me, he's just a creep!

haha--he probably thinks you're cute anyway! There is no stopping teenage male hormones!! Heck, just look around at our OH's... there's no stopping male hormones AT ALL! :haha:

I also currently don't drink coffee... I can't even stand the smell of it. :wacko: All of my cousins used to tell me that when I started university I'd learn to love it... well I'm working on degree #3 and still can't stand it, so I figure I'm pretty safe by this point. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->