April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Uk I feel so bad for you about your ear :( my brother had his burst not too long ago and they told him 6 weeks but I think by a month he was pretty much back to normal - I so hope this is the case for you or even faster than that!

I can't WAIT to hear about nimbec sooo exited for her!!!!

That's the nice thing about having Scarlett here - no more wondering when she will get here so I get to be EXTRA excited for all you girls! Cannot wait to see more gorgeous babies in this thread - but fully baked first of course!

Ooh and Uk wanted to say your mothers day sounds lovely :) and happy 35 weeks - only 2 more til term!!

Thanks sweetpea :) I hope mine heals as fast as your brothers ear! When is mothers day in america? xxx

I think it is the second Sunday in may every year - I believe it falls on the 12th this year. It was the 8th in 2011 when DS was born :)

Sweetpea I love your surviving the 2 under 2 days thing.. This year you get double presents for mothers day! Is scarlett sleeping at the moment?

If she got in at 5pm she should have had him by now cannot wait for the next update! Xx

Awww! Nimbec's baby saves the day! And Mother's Day at that! Very fitting :happydance:

I am so excited to hear news about nimbec!

Candy sounds like you were spoilt this morning :) and being partially deaf might be no bad thing when you have two excited kids running around and a third on the way?! Give you a little bit of peace :haha:

WAS sleeping uk LOL! Put DS in for a nap and caught an hour myself too :)

Having a nurse now and thought I'd pop on to check for a nimbec update! :coffee: c'mon baby we all want to meet you!

Sweetpea I am in awe of you! I don't think I'll have the energy or mental capacity to do anything when I get home from hospital and you are just an inspiration!

Awww haha bless her sweetpea atleast you managed a nap!! Mine liked to take it in turns at that stage and when they were finally both asleep I would be having to tidy up! Xx

Lol doggylover I guess you have a point but being deaf partially in one ear is making me feel really disorientated. I felt a bit sick before dinner.

Come on Nimbec!! Update us soon lol!! I keep popping in on my phone to check lol xxx

oooooh such a scary thought ill be full term next week lol. Everyone things i wont even make it to my due date lol apart for my mum..

I got a lovely car from Ryans mum. It says mummy to be from the bump lol to cute :).

Oooo wonder how nimbec is getting on.

I thought the same think on my piks she must be getting into place more lol as ive been boucing alot more to lol :) on my ball now its helping with my sore back :) xx

Cherrybump sorry I didn't add you to the facebook group sooner, I kept meaning to and kept forgetting lol. Forgive mee!!! :p x

Doggylover, here are the pics of Ben's stuff I promised yesterday, it wouldn't upload from my phone so I had to hijack Aaron's PC to do it! It looks a bit messy but I haven't arranged it properly yet, I still need to wash everything, but you get the idea of how I have my nappies, I have 21 nappies plus liners + extras in one drawer! My cloth wipes and other washing/changing accessories are in a separate drawer I'm thinking of switching the nappy drawer with the shoe drawer. What do you think? xx

[url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/93674905@N02/8543113640/][img]https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8245/8543113640_18c382b6a9.jpg[/url] bens stuff by candyandaaron, on Flickr[/IMG]

excuse the disused xmas wrapping paper at the bottom there! :p

Yeah I think I'd move the nappy drawer up (it's the bottom right?) because you'll use it more often than the show drawer (also, whoa!!! What am impressive shoe collection!)
You've got it all so organised, and you have so much...I am suddenly feeling a bit panicked that I am underestimating how much stuff I need!

Cherry: so cute about the card! How thoughtful of Ryan's mum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->