April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Lol me too Sarah haha! I have been checking my phone constantly for an update lol! Candy very organised! And wow Sarah's right, what a shoe collection, he has more than me lol! I don't have any s hoes for James yet! I have seen a few I want but ill wait till after my baby shower on Sunday to see what I get! Spent my mothers today sorting out Paige's bedroom! Omg she has far too many toys! I have taken all toys out of the front room as I have spent a few weeks with out and I like it lol but we have had to condense it all!!!! Gonna have to go through it all soon properly to see what we can use for James then sell the rest at a car bot sale! Far too many teddies too omg the Bain of my life, I've just shoved them all under her bed lol!!! Hope everyone is having a lovely day/evening!

Kealz its sainsburys fault they have little trainers with frogs on and fire trucks and little converse lol and they are £3 each!! Then we got given a loooooaaaaddd of shoes he has more shoes than all of us in the house put together... one stylish little dude coming up!!

Doggylover I agree about changing them round. I over buy thats my problem!! I wont neeeeed that much but I couldnt resist he little teddy bear sailor suit or the superbaby onesies lol Youve probably got the right amount.. I dont thinke he'll use all those clothes but also washing takes long to go through the system in my house as there are more of us so we need more stuff lol.. He defo will be usingbhis cookie monster outfit and mickey mouse dungarees!!

Melissa tell Nimbec we're all on the edges of our seats waiting to hear her news lol.. Xx

Im off to play call of duty with Aaron now he's moaning that I havent killed anyone yet haha night night xxcc

A Cookie Monster outfit? :shock: amazing!!!! I want to see photos of that when it happens! And I can't even fathom how much washing you must have to do for your lot!

Kealz I am dreading how many teddies we could end up with! Nothing drives me mad more than a million never played with teddies (for some weird reason! Very peculiar thing to get annoyed about!)

Lol candy that sounds too cute! And I love a baby in dungeries!!!
Sarah I have taken a pic of her teddies and also the nursery, will try to upload, but may need to do it separate!!! X

Pic 1! I can't figure how to attach more than one at a time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 12
I think it is the second Sunday in may every year - I believe it falls on the 12th this year. It was the 8th in 2011 when DS was born :)

Oh wow!! Our boys share the same birthday! My son was born 8th may 2011 too. Best mothers day present I ever recieved!! I was meant to be induced the next day but he just couldn't wait!! :)

:shock: oh my good lord. That is INSANITY!!!

Btw I love the clouds on the wall! Looks gorgeous! With the army of teddies looking down :haha: I cannot believe how many she has, I find that quite scary! I think the reason i dont like too many is because my brother used to have millions (maybe an exaggeration...) at the end of his bed, and it basically took up the WHOLE room and I just remember it being Insanely untidy and quite scary because some of them were horrible. Childhood trauma :haha:

Wow Kealz that is some teddy stash youve got there!!! And you commented on Bens shoes!!! Haha you could open a small shop with all of those!!!! Xxx

That's only a quarter of them stupid phone won't let me upload any more! Might have to upload to fb another day! Lol it's far too many for my liking but I couldn't part with them as they all have meaning in one way or another! Jut new more shelving lol!!!!
Thanks Sarah, there are hills too as her firniture has got animals on it! It's definatly the best room in the house lol!

Well ladies.. heres the update you have been waiting for!
Nimbec has her little boy!!!

Baby Harrison is here, weighing 6lb 3oz of gorgeousness. Hes currently in SCBU due to breathing difficulties they think its fluid he just needs to get back up but other than that all good.
Nimbec only just gone back to the ward, shes still nauseaus from the surgery but says she is one very happy mommy!!!

She also asks everyone not to post anything on facebook as yet as not been announced!

Yay so happy for you Nimbec!!! xx

Oh that's fabulous news yay for nimbec!!!!!!!! Aw bless! Aw lovely name and weight too! Every one is having there babies! I want mine now! But he needs to bake for at least another 2-3 weeks lol! Aw that's so lovely :) hope she is doing well and little Harrison too :) xxx congrats hun xxx

So happy for Nimbec! So glad she has her baby and is out of all that terrible pain!! Can't wait to see pictures! Good thing they had the SCBU bed available, but hopefully he will be out of there and with his mama soon.

Now I am starting to wonder who is going to be the next April-ish baby?!

Yay congratulations Nimbec on baby Harrison!!! Gorgeous name can't wait for pics hope tht after some oxygen and rest they will both be fine xxx

Yay nimbec so glad to see this news! I'm sure he will be out of special care in a flash and your little prince will be in your arms in no time - he's a good weight too which will def help! Happy Mother's Day, darling!

Kristy how cool our LOs share a birthday! It's coming up quick now, have to get planning!

Doggy it's def easier the second time round to get a 'system' going bc I kind of work around DS schedule so he stays on track. Also since nursing is going so well this time DH has had lots of time to help me and keep the house together instead of helping wash bottles, make up formula, etc - he has been an absolute star. Although he doesn't 'clean' like I do, things are tidy and laundry is getting done and I'm perfectly ok with that right now. He'll be back at work next week and we are really just enjoying our time as a family, doing whatever needs doing as a team and then relaxing together and enjoying the kiddos. Trust me, you do get energy from nowhere after having a baby - just when you think 'I'm too exhausted and can't do it anymore!' you will get a second (or third, or fourth!) wind out of nowhere and just get on with it!

:happydance::happydance: Yay Nimbec and Harrison :happydance::happydance:

Cant wait to see pictures!!

Sarah, since I know we have shared the same fear in the past... I am now officially back to being scared of a large baby :shock:. If Harrison is such a healthy size early, I dont even want to think about what we are going to be birthing :rofl:

Candy, I have exactly 1 pair of shoes right now lol :haha:.... but we have TONS of socks!!

SweetPea, I'm so happy that you are still finding time to update us :hugs:. I can't even imagine having the energy to get on the computer.

Do we have anyone else that knows they will go early?? Or is this next one going to be completely up to chance??

Hi all thankyou so much for thinking of me and all my congratulations messages I have a huge smile at the moment! Just had an update from scbu and he is now breathing air so no oxygen still grunting but is getting better - looking very positive :)

Hehe Melissa I've been itching to say his name but absolutely nobody knew ;)

I'm ok but sore and very groggy it was a bit if a rough ride in theatre and not something I'd like to do again in a hurry but worth every second to meet my lil man :) can't believe how tiny he is but he's a lil chubba so so cute! I now can't wait until the morning when I get to see him again ...it's hard being away from him :(

Hope everyone is well? I'm going to try and sleep a bit more.

Thankyou Melissa for doing such a great job of updating & being a fantastic text buddy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->