April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Wooohoooo for Nimbec!! Harrison is a lovely name and glad to hear that mom and baby are doing well. I'm sure Harrison will only be in care for a short while before bunking in with the proud mamma! Excellent weight for being born early too... makes me a little worried that I'll have a massive baby! :wacko:

Can't wait to see some pics!! :blush: I love looking at pics of newborns, such beautiful babies!!

Sweetpea: Scarlett is just lovely! She looks soooo tiny in her carseat! Glad to hear that things are going well so far and that BF is going well. I'm a little bit worried about that part myself...

AFM, day two of our pre-natal class ended today. It was a great weekend with lots of good info... but I am SO exhausted!! It was a long two days, with early mornings, plus an hour loss of sleep last night for the time change. So I'm really glad it's over.... now we need to clean house and I have a paper to write tomorrow before our nephew and his parents arrive Tuesday. :dohh: It's going to be a long week methinks....

Steph BF time is a great time to pop on here ;) I feel like I have more time to update now than when I was working full time! Have to say loving mat leave so far hehe.

Absolutely cannot wait to see pics of Harrison! I agree with you Ready, newborn pics are the best :flow:

oh sweetpea I remember when I BFed my 2 it would be so boring sat there waiting to be released haha xx

awww readytomum I'm glad your classes went well but it sounds like you're so busy you could use a break!

afm I'm starting monday morning feeling like crap still!! The worst of this bug is over, I'm just drained and stuffy and can't stop coughing which wouldn't be a problem if I could cough and sneeze without peeing my pants!! So this morning on no energy I dragged myself out of bed to see that it has been snowing... not nice dry crispy snow either... no... wet icy wet snow which sticks to your face. Then we get to the school and the head teacher had said I could walk them through the school to their classes because the top playground is shut due to it being damaged and I would have to take Lucas in the main gate, to the back of the school and to his class then walk all the way back out of the main gate and through the side gate round to the back of the school to put Connie into her class which now takes me 15 minutes instead of 5. Anyway, Luke's teacher is lovely and understood completely and was really nice saying that at the end of the day Connie could wait in their class for me so I didn't need to walk round, then I got to Connie's class and told her that at the end of the day it would be great if she could send Connie to Luke's class and she was all like oh no I don't like that idea, blah blah blah responsibility blah blah blah... she's walking through the school corridor!!! whats the problem???? Urgh this teacher really winds me up, she let the class watch Matilda 3 times before she sent home a permission slip for them to watch it as it's a PG.. and on world book day she gave us a letter the same week as the dress up day saying it had to be rohld dahl or however you spell it, after I had already brought Connie an Alice in Wonderland outfit!! omg roll on year 3!!!

Sorry for the rant! Hope you have all had a better morning than me!! xx x

Nimbec massive congratulations! I've been dying to know the name for ages, but knew you must have been keeping it secret, I love it! I'm so glad to hear Harrison is doing so well, and hopefully he will be up with you, and then home ASAP.

Now...pictures!!! I need his gorgeousness in my life!!

Sweetpea, my dh also will not clean like I do, but I guess I'll have to be ok with that when LO gets here!

Steph: I was just thinking as I updated the front page "lucky Sweetpea and nimbec with their tiny babies..." When my update is posted it'll be well into double figures I imagine!

So....who is next?! And how long will it be?! I'd say that we'll be waiting a wee while yet for another baby!

Vicyi is booked for induction on 2nd of April, I'm glad these ladies have lovely healthy LOs in their arms but I hope the rest of the babies get fully baked! xx

Sweetpea, I know it's getting close! It's only 3 weeks after I'm due so I better organise everything now. I can't believe he will be 2!! Hope your feeling well and getting enough rest. :) Nimbec - congratulations Hun!! I'm so glad you LO is here. And gorgeous name too! xx. Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are all doing well. I can't wait for the next baby announcement ( as long as they are full term that is :) I bet ill go overdue as my last two were. So probably over 5 weeks for me :)

Huge congrats Nimbec :-D cant wait to see pics :-D

Im almost at 33 weeks now. I really hope she stays in till the section date, really dont want any emergencies.
Had my 3d scan Sat, it was amazing, was so hard not to cry lol. She looks a right chunky monkey.

Wow congrats to the new mummies Sweetpea & Nimbec :happydance:!!!!
Cant wait to see pics of your gorgeous LO :cloud9:..

I cant believe there are 2 babies already!!
its making everything oh so real for me.. i cant believe we will be having babies next mnth or sooner :wacko: lol

Jenny glad your lo is doing well in there!

Kristy I think I'll be we'll overdue too, so around 5 more weeks to wait as well, which may as well be another 20 it seems so long!

Well ladies.. heres the update you have been waiting for!
Nimbec has her little boy!!!

Baby Harrison is here, weighing 6lb 3oz of gorgeousness. Hes currently in SCBU due to breathing difficulties they think its fluid he just needs to get back up but other than that all good.
Nimbec only just gone back to the ward, shes still nauseaus from the surgery but says she is one very happy mommy!!!

She also asks everyone not to post anything on facebook as yet as not been announced!

Yay so happy for you Nimbec!!! xx

Woohoo!
Congrats to Nimbec/Rebecca and baby Harrison!!! :happydance:

So happy for our 2 babies so far!:cloud9:
I can't wait to meet my LO!:blush:

Woooo, Well done Nimbec :D...

Uk girl im using those types on drawers for Paiges clothes lol. Sorry your still not well hun.

So excited to find out who's going to be next lol

AFM: My back pain still lingre'ing around not as much though as i done the dishes and was making coffee and putting a wash on my back gave way. Ryan told me to get my ass through and onto the seat lol which helped. I had gone around asda with my mum and was in a little pain ended up going to loo and haven't to sit down which helped. Good thing i have midwife tomorrow so i can let her know about the pain. Hope my urine is clear tomorrow aswell.. if not i aint sure what she shall do lol

Hate this last part of pregnancy i was doing so well x

Congratulations Nimbec :flower:

Just wanted to say hello to all you ladies, I have popped by now and then, more of a reader and stalker of your thread! We thought we would be April but ended up 24th March although I am convinced baby will go over, I'd still like them to be 31st March as my DD was due 24th and born 31st. Anyway what I really wanted to say was Doggylover, I think its a fantastic job you do keeping the front page updated - I know you have posted in some March threads now and then and for some reason as you may have seen the March ladies just seem all over the place!! With my first DD the October group was very much like this one and some of us still share our journey together even now, 3+ years later . . . I hope that you lovely ladies get to do the same as you seem to have a lovely connection with each other :flower:

Kte thank you so much :) it's easy keeping organised with such a wonderful bunch of ladies helping me out!
It would be amazing if your lo arrived on 31st like dd did, fingers crossed you won't be waiting for too long at all!!

First day of maternity is going well- I've already been out forward for a new job in September :shock: and I've managed to get a good lot of cleaning done :) so I'm happy!

Lol well done Dogg: once all the cleaning is done is trying to keep it that way lol xxx

With regards to who might be next... .maybe it could be me? I get the date for my section on friday woo hoo!!

Kte, thats a lovely post, we still have a thread from when i was pregnant with DS too, its lovely to be able to keep in touch with each other, this is only the begininng of the journey!

Thank-you Kte! It can be a bit of a mad house in here sometimes--but that's how we like it. :winkwink:

doggylover: hehe, I told you you'd have job opportunities coming in! I didn't quite think it would be the day after you left though. :rofl: Maybe that kid in your class isn't the only one who thinks you have a "loving smile" :haha:

melissabump: Oooh you must be excited to get your section date!! Although I'm really hoping to avoid a section, I'm am super jealous of you ladies who know *exactly* what date LO will arrive!

cherrybump: I'm right there with you on the whole hating this last phase thing.... I had NO problems at all the whole way through, until a few weeks ago when the carpel tunnel started and my ability to sleep vanished. Thankfully I'm able to sleep fairly well again at least.

AFM, I'm off to the Dr's this afternoon. I called in to see if they had any cancelations today. All weekend off and on I've been having a tight feeling in my chest and my heart has been just racing. I don't know if it's all the stress of school finally catching up and I'm having panic attacks or what... so I'm hoping my Dr. can check things out and reassure me that everything is fine and that my racing heart beat isn't affecting LO's heart rate.

Oh, Melissa, don't make my heart flutter. You're my O date buddy! :haha: I hope you are, though, you're having such a miserable time!

I'll go ahead and guess it absolutely won't be me next. :haha: I suspect I may go a few days before due date this time but I'm trying to expect to go over again. Trying to think of April 21 as my due date instead of April 11 so I don't end up in the sad/frustrated boat I was in the first time with each day I made it past my EDD (but yeah, that's not working at all :haha:).

Lol well done Dogg: once all the cleaning is done is trying to keep it that way lol xxx

You're telling me, I only mopped on Saturday and the damn house was so filthy from mucky dog paws I had to do it all again today. Never ending!

Littlespy I am the same - trying to t honk of mid April as my due date instead of end of march (and then any time I feel a little strange thinking "yes! This is it!" :haha:)

Readytomum: your prophecy about work for me is definitely heading on the right track! You're a fast worker - any chance you can tell me my LO will be here soon so it happens too?!?! Fingers crossed you and LO are ok at the dr later on, let us know how you get on.

.....I'm desperate to see a picture of the beautiful Harrison! I'm sure nimbec has much better things to do at the minute (understatement of the year?!) but I want to see his little baby cheeks!!

If you think your home is messy now wait until the toddler phase :p

Cherrybump Inlove those plastic drawers I have them in my kids rooms too they are such space savers xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->