April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I'm not extremely worried cause it did get fairly heavy there for a while and I was still pregnant. So as long as this doesn't flare back up real bad, I think I'll be okay.

Have you experienced this with your other pregnancies then? X

No, not at all! That's why I freaked out when it first started. But since it did start with this one, I'm still getting fairly dark lines considering AF isn't due til Friday. Like a week before it stopped last time I had it, it got kinda "heavy" for 2 days and came with cramping. But I got a positive digi after it stopped, so I think I'm okay. In this is just when I wipe this time.

I'm hoping it goes away for all of us!!

So I've been thinking, you know how when women are around each other and their AF's sync up? Is that what we're doing with our spotting?

Horrendous! I'm spotting tonight...:( just been to loo and light pink blood when wiping...:( :( :(

:hugs: Hang in there. Seems like a few of us have spotting today. You're not alone, and we're all worried. Prayers for all of us!! [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Hey :) Due on April 14 2013........have a couple of worries to share......:p

Welcome! I think I'm due on the 13th. Share away! We seem to have a spotting crises on our hands right now, so we're all worried about that!

Looks like we have all pretty much had spotting.

I spotted last week after DTD and it turned out to be cervixs. Us showed no source of bleeding

Hope all you ladies are ok

Jcombs - any more spotting?

Prickly - how is everything?

Just a little bit of brownish pink when I wiped just now. Just a tiny little speck.

Ummm.... hmmmm... I just took my last digital I had here to put my mind at ease. It came back "not pregnant." What in the world?

Hello everyone! I'll know more when I see the doctor, but for now, I'm going off what the computer calculates. It says I am due April 10-13, depending on the website:winkwink: YAY APRIL!!!!:happydance:

Hello everyone! I'll know more when I see the doctor, but for now, I'm going off what the computer calculates. It says I am due April 10-13, depending on the website:winkwink: YAY APRIL!!!!:happydance:

Congratulations Hun xxx

Ummm.... hmmmm... I just took my last digital I had here to put my mind at ease. It came back "not pregnant." What in the world?

OMG OMG OMG NO! Was your pee diluted? Try a different test! :hug: :(

Sorry to jump in like this, but I just read some of your posts; I'll be praying that your symptoms are nothing major and will pass, and you'll go on to have happy, healthy babies!:hugs:

I'm not even panicked yet... think I'm kinda shocked.... it very well could have been diluted. It looked almost clear. And I don't have to pee yet, so I have to wait. Also, I had set it down on the bathroom sink, and when I picked it up, water was dripping off it, so apparently it had sat in a puddle of water for 3 minutes. Could that have affected it?

I'm not even panicked yet... think I'm kinda shocked.... it very well could have been diluted. It looked almost clear. And I don't have to pee yet, so I have to wait. Also, I had set it down on the bathroom sink, and when I picked it up, water was dripping off it, so apparently it had sat in a puddle of water for 3 minutes. Could that have affected it?

Maybe..... I'd test again later or even tomorrow. I'm thinking of you hun

:cry:I can't believe this! I FINALLY let my guard down and let myself start to believe this is it, and now this! I know one test that may have been diluted isn't a sure sign, and I shouldn't be upset until I have a better reason to be, but I am very worried. My gut says to go take another test immediately, but I'm scared it will be too diluted as well, and I just don't trust those darned lines!!!:hissy:

Okay. I couldn't wait. I just took the last test in my house. I have one more minute before I check. I'm not out yet. I'm not out yet. I'm not out yet....

Um, there is a line. Someone please tell me I'm not completely nutso!!! :wacko:
And question. The longer this test sits, the darker it gets. Does this mean anything? Because last time I was getting a million negative tests, no matter how long they sat, nothing ever showed up...

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture195.jpg

Um, there is a line. Someone please tell me I'm not completely nutso!!! :wacko:
And question. The longer this test sits, the darker it gets. Does this mean anything? Because last time I was getting a million negative tests, no matter how long they sat, nothing ever showed up...

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture195.jpg

That's a line. And the fact that it gets darker must be a good thing. If there was no hcg, there would be no line, right? If the urine was diluted and then sat in water, I am sure that affected the results.

Try not to worry, but do another digital test tomorrow morning with fmu just to make sure. :hugs:

Sorry about that everyone. I just freaked. At first, I was calm, then within 5 minutes of saying I wasn't panicked, I was freaking out! I am calm again. I have a brain, and I have my gut instinct. My brain says, I should have waited to take that test since my urine was so clear. My gut instinct says I'm pregnant. And I took another test that has a line. I think I'm okay now......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->