April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Um, there is a line. Someone please tell me I'm not completely nutso!!! :wacko:
And question. The longer this test sits, the darker it gets. Does this mean anything? Because last time I was getting a million negative tests, no matter how long they sat, nothing ever showed up...

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture195.jpg

That's a line. And the fact that it gets darker must be a good thing. If there was no hcg, there would be no line, right? If the urine was diluted and then sat in water, I am sure that affected the results.

Try not to worry, but do another digital test tomorrow morning with fmu just to make sure. :hugs:

That's what I"m thinking. Either your body produces hcg, or it doesn't, and I've had 18 positive tests. I'm obviously producing it. I have also stopped all medications as of 3 weeks ago, so I'm certain there is nothing else causing this. :wacko:

Why can't the 10th just hurry up???

This spotting has me worried now...crampy a little...please please not another m/c!!!

And question. The longer this test sits, the darker it gets. Does this mean anything? Because last time I was getting a million negative tests, no matter how long they sat, nothing ever showed up...

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture195.jpg

That's a line. And the fact that it gets darker must be a good thing. If there was no hcg, there would be no line, right? If the urine was diluted and then sat in water, I am sure that affected the results.

Try not to worry, but do another digital test tomorrow morning with fmu just to make sure. :hugs:

That's what I"m thinking. Either your body produces hcg, or it doesn't, and I've had 18 positive tests. I'm obviously producing it. I have also stopped all medications as of 3 weeks ago, so I'm certain there is nothing else causing this. :wacko:

I'm going to give you my honest opinion. I really appreciated it when I went through similar. Please don't take offense please.

That test is lighter, and the digital does now say 'not pregnant' it could be that your urine Is very diluted. But you would expect them to get darker even if just a tad.

Saying that I truelly pray your bean is growing healthily and this is just one of those unexplainable pregnancy things xxxx

This spotting has me worried now...crampy a little...please please not another m/c!!!

I'm going to give you my honest opinion. I really appreciated it when I went through similar. Please don't take offense please.

That test is lighter, and the digital does now say 'not pregnant' it could be that your urine Is very diluted. But you would expect them to get darker even if just a tad.

I agree, but still not necessarily cause for concern yet.

I got my first positive on Friday. On Saturday I had no line at all with FMU, but I have been knocking back (pretend) wine spritsers until 2am, so it was pretty much just soda coming through at 7am. The line was back the next day.

If you can't wait until tomorrow, try not to drink too much and hold it for as long as you can before doing another test. Fingers crossed for you.

On another topic, how do I get one of those lovely day trackers in my signature? And can somebody tell me what a rainbow baby is?

I am an amateur.

Click on somebody ticker you like. It will take you to the site and then you fill in your details. It will give you a BBCode. Copy and paste in your signature

"Rainbow Babies" is the understanding that the beauty of a rainbow does not negate the ravages of the storm. When a rainbow appears, it doesn't mean the storm never happened or that the family is not still dealing with its aftermath. What it means is that something beautiful and full of light has appeared in the midst of the darkness and clouds. Storm clouds may still hover but the rainbow provides a counterbalance of color, energy and hope. (meaning a baby after a miscarriage)

Jcombs I hope your test comes up darker very soon, that must have come as quite a shock :hugs: . I truly hope your gut instinct is right.

Loads of hugs all around and to those spoting, hope it stops very soon :hugs:

It was my bday yesterday, and I've eaten to much cake, so healthy eating starts now!! I even had a small bowl of rice and ripped up chicken before bed as I was craving it :dohh:

Hope your all OK my wrists are really hurting as are my lowers down still xxx

Jcombs what's the news today? Really hoping your pee was diluted, and you tested with some good strong stuff this morning.

I'm very happy today because I have finally progressed out of poppyseed into Appleseed!

Jacobs what's the news today? Really hoping your pee was diluted, and you tested with some good strong stuff this morning.

I'm very happy today because I have finally progressed out of poppyseed into Appleseed!

Yay

Click on somebody ticker you like. It will take you to the site and then you fill in your details. It will give you a BBCode. Copy and paste in your signature

Thanks mummyconfused, I'll give it a go.

I keep getting distracted and browsing this site instead of doing work. All I really want to think about is the bellymonster, work feels like a huge imposition this week. Anybody else being particularly useless since getting the BFP?

I have been super useless. We're moving in a week but I can't bring myself to get packing!!

Saying that I truelly pray your bean is growing healthily and this is just one of those unexplainable pregnancy things xxxx

Hi jcomb I'm really sorry ur going thru this but I wud call epu to get a scan Hun cos I think u have had a mc I've had 2 and a natural Miscarrage will keep a pos pregnancy test for weeks... Your lines should be getting darker if ur still pg and the digis are very accurate I'm really sorry Hun but I'd get to a Doctor so you can see for sure...xxxxxx :hugs:

Congrats doggylover!
Hey Roma. I am also at the poppy seed stage - 4 weeks and 2 days - and wishing the days away.

I think I'll be able to relax a bit more after the 8 week scan which seems years away at this point.

Congrats doggylover!
Hey Roma. I am also at the poppy seed stage - 4 weeks and 2 days - and wishing the days away.

I think I'll be able to relax a bit more after the 8 week scan which seems years away at this point.

I'm a day behind you :thumbup:

:cry:I can't believe this! I FINALLY let my guard down and let myself start to believe this is it, and now this! I know one test that may have been diluted isn't a sure sign, and I shouldn't be upset until I have a better reason to be, but I am very worried. My gut says to go take another test immediately, but I'm scared it will be too diluted as well, and I just don't trust those darned lines!!!:hissy:

Jcombs35 - how are you doing this morning? I've just seen your posts from last night, I hope things are looking more positive. Did you have a darker test originally. I haven't spotted over night, but have it in my head that it is because I have been laying down! I raced to Morrisons this morning and I have just tested again (not with first morning urine) and whilst still positive, like you mine is a lot lighter. I have taken a photo - it looks even lighter in the photo though!

I called the IVF clinic first and spoke to the nurse. She has said not to read into anything, it doesn't mean anything and to just monitor the spotting and if it persists to contact them and arrange a slightly earlier scan at about 6 weeks. She said they wouldn't see anything at 5 weeks. She said by what I described that there is nothing to get too concerned about it - obviously it's gone in one ear and out of the other, I am totally freaking out!!

I'm going to call into work and request a duvet day and TRY and chill out.

Prickly - how are you doing today.

Big hugs to everyone with any scary symptoms and lets hope we all hang on in there :hugs: Thank you for everybodies support so far x

Attachments

• BFP 07_08_2012.jpg
    BFP 07_08_2012.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 11
8 weeks seems decades away! I am going to the doc tomorrow to get bloods done, and then on Tuesday we move! It's 2500kms from where we are now so no doctor lined up at the other end yet...perhaps I should call around in the morning and make an appointment.

I had a chemical in June so still on edge a bit. My tests are darkening up wonderfully this time around so that is a bit of comfort until I know my HCG levels are good and after that I hope I can get in for a scan around 7 weeks to see the HB!

I would very much appreciate some morning sickness in the meantime. Sore boobs and a bit more tired than usual but that's about it, I had a bit of cramping earlier but it may have been gas.

Hi Cheryl. Fantastic, you and me and Roma can compare symptoms by the day almost. :) Not that I am having any yet, other than really mild nausea at times. What about you?

I am also hoping for third time lucky.

Hi Cheryl. Fantastic, you and me and Roma can compare symptoms by the day almost. :) Not that I am having any yet, other than really mild nausea at times. What about you?

I am also hoping for third time lucky.

Really sore bbs
Feel hungover
Spotty
Getting the odd twinge
Only felt sick a cpl times

Got bloods this wk and nest then my 1st scan just over 6 wks on the 22nd... They're just monitoring me cos of my Miscarrages. Xx

8 weeks seems decades away! I am going to the doc tomorrow to get bloods done, and then on Tuesday we move! It's 2500kms from where we are now so no doctor lined up at the other end yet...perhaps I should call around in the morning and make an appointment.

I had a chemical in June so still on edge a bit. My tests are darkening up wonderfully this time around so that is a bit of comfort until I know my HCG levels are good and after that I hope I can get in for a scan around 7 weeks to see the HB!

I would very much appreciate some morning sickness in the meantime. Sore boobs and a bit more tired than usual but that's about it, I had a bit of cramping earlier but it may have been gas.

Aw Hun sorry for ur losses I'm also pg after 2 losses hope u get ur early scan I'm getting mines at 6ish wks. Xx

OMG JCoombs I really hope all is ok but i would call the doc or epu asap and get an appt. They can scan and do betas 24 - 48hrs apart and this will tell you what is happening!! I would insist that they do at least the betas for you (can be done from docs surgery or epu) I really am hoping all ok but better to get propper answers hun xx

Hang on in there everyone who is having a hard time!!! I'm terrified of loosing my bean i'm literally counting the days down till my scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->