April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

NIMBEC!!!! omg he is gorgeous!!!! He looks like my little boy when he was new born, he's got a lovely fat layer on him (sorry if that sounds weird) your little man looks handsome even when he's sick!
So glad you finally got a cuddle! He's perfect! Mine slept on their fronts, as long as you are watching it's fine, they love it.
I'm sorry that he will take a few weeks to recover but he absolutely lovely and as you say he will get better and be fine and that is the best news!
next time you get hugs give him a squish from us xxxxx

Nimbec he is gorgeous!!!! Such a cute lil chubby face he has! So so glad you finally got your cuddle! Wishing him a speedy recovery so you can have plenty more! Lots of love to you and your little family! Xx

Nimbec he is sooo precious - such a little prince! Look at that hair!!! Sooo pleased for you that you got your first cuddle its just magical isn't it?

Sending healing vibes that he makes a quick recovery and that you guys are home sooner rather than later, you have such a great attitude about the whole thing and are such a strong woman! Xoxoxo to you and your family <3

Melissa Pizza Hut two days in a row?! I'm so jealous! I suggested to dh we went to Pizza Hut today since he was off, but he's never gotten over the time we went and here was literally no pizza, so we are apparently still boycotting :( have some extra for me tomorrow!

Candy, you've already given us/me loads of advice that will help me out when LO arrives :thumbup: that's what's so great about this thread, having a mix of experienced mommas and newbies to share the wisdom around!

Cherry glad to hear your tests were clear, but hopefully your pain won't linger, and if Paige is on a nerve she will move. And I don't think 8lb is too big at all! Anything in the single digits is still a little one as far as I'm concerned!

Kealz: that sounds like a counter productive trip to the doctors! I'm sure poor Paige wasn't feeling great afterwards either! Hope she ((and you of course!) start to feel better too. And good luck getting her to sleep tonight! A drop of whiskey in somehow milk and she'll be gone :winkwink:

Nimbec: :cloud9: Harrison is just GORGEOUS!!!! oh he is absolutely beautiful! And boy does he look cosy in there! I'm so glad he is doing better today and that you got him out for a cuddle, that must have been amazing. Keep us or Melissa updated when you can, I can't wait to hear about his progress.
And how are you feeling after your section? Lots of love being sent your way xx

Honestly, seeing pictures of Harrison and Scarlett makes me tear up! They are so gorgeous!! I'm glad our first April babies have made such wonderful entrances into the world - even if they both like to keep their mummies and daddies on their toes!

So seriously, someone else (who is full term!) needs to pop soon so I can see more gorgeous babies!

Sarah could very well be you!!! Lol you never know! It's lovely isn't it! So sweet and precious! Cannot wait to see who is next its just so exciting!!!! We're like a group of time bombs just waiting to pop hehe!
Still no maybe soon! Getting a little concerned :(

Me too Kealz, I hope Maybesoon and mason are both ok.

I know I am technically supposed to be the next to go based on dates, but I have a feeling we'll be waiting a loooong time before I'm posting any baby pics!

ReadytoMum, sorry your dealing with the scratchy probes! I do hope your nephew can distract you a bit and make things better :hugs:

Oh Kealz, I feel so bad for Paige! The poor baby should not have to deal with back pain!!! I hope the Ibuprofen help, and she feels better soon. The last thing you need now, is a sick baby!!

Nimbec, so happy that you got to cuddle Harrison!!!! I have not been able to see the pic yet (on my phone) but can't wait to stalk it!!!!!

SweetPea, you make everything sound so easy!!!! I hope to recover and get on like you are when Grayson gets here lol!

LittleSpy and Candy, you guys have officially scared me of the toddler age! :haha:. Drawing on walls, tornado through living room, chewing on furniture (ok.. That may have been my interpretation :wacko::haha:).
Maybe I should just plan to rent houses, until LO goes to college ahahah... No point in destroying my own

I felt like thy with Paige Sarah and ended up only being over due by 2 days and I was having contractions from the night I was due! So keeping fingers crossed you don't go over too much!
How r u enjoying the freedom of maternity?
Thanks Steph. I hope it gets better, he hasn't really complained about it today! But as I was typing this heard a huge bang an then her screaming and crying! I couldn't get up to her quick enough! But Stephen did, she has a little blow up sofa an she pushed it up against her wall in her room and as she sat down on it she banged her head! Bless her! She is ok now! It's horrible, I try not to fuss over her to much but I swear she gives me pulpitations!
Did I ever tell you that she fell down a whole flight of stairs? We live on top floor masonette and Stephen was going down stairs to put the pushchair up, and then he decided he needed te toilet first and didn't shut the stair gate! I assumed he had as its always suopposed to be shut and I heard him scream no then bang bang bang and her screaming, I was up down the stairs and holding her in my arms before Stephen had moved an inch! I was about 8 weeks pregnant and that point and had never moved so quick in my life! Took her to the hospital, but she didn't have one bump or bruise! 16 stairs and nothing!!!! The doctor sai it's coz she is a baby she bounced! Omg seriously we r gonna be worrying for the rest of our lives lol!!!!!! Luckily I haven't had her draw on anything yet! But i wont speak too soon lol!!!! X

Doggylover, re the section, Nimbec says she is quite sore but getting better every day and is on reduced pain meds because she is expressing so cant take the full dose bless her.

Well I checked maybesoon's profile and her last post was here on 13th of feb about having a sinus infection and talking about the flu going around but no one really responded to her so I wonder ifbher feelings were hurt? I hope that isnt the case because she is lovely this thread is so fast moving sometimes people get ignored unintentionally.. I hope Im wrong anyway and she pops in soon xx

kealz that is my worst nightmare!! We live above a shop and have to go down metal capped concrete stairs every day. I always have to go down first and up last. Poor little Paige I hope she feels better soon bless her. xxx

is anyone else having looooaaaadds of braxton hicks? Mine are coming for hours on end and some are quite strong and make my back ache but they are very irregular.. I have the midwife on friday so Im hoping all is good... having one right now as I type this sentance.. burgh!!!! Could be me next!!!

Candy, i actually thought i was going into labour last night, my BH were so bad!

I hope Maybesoon is ok, i didnt realise it had been that long since she posted...

Kealz i had gone for a 3 hour long nap today aswell lol ive not napped in so long.

Awww Nimbec he's just a super duper little stunner. Sending all the love your way and glad your little beanie is on the mend.

The last time she was on was 4th march... I sent her a private message about 4days ago but she hasn't been on or replied! :( I really hope he is ok! I've had mild braxtons but nothing like you ladies! Hope they dot hurt too much! Always makes me think of friends when Rachel had braxtons and the doctor said it was a mild discomfort lol!!!! X

Iv had a couple of strong braxton hicks today, not just tightening, but pulling too, no not like, makes me paranoid.

I know that this will make me sound like a complete nutjob and stalker but when Maybesoon was first having issues with DH, she mentioned something about his FB... With the info she had given me, I was able to find his FB and I wanted to see if he had publicly added that old fiend of his... Long story short... I just checked it again, and nothing new (that I can see as public) has been posted since feb 18 (at which time she had commented under the post). :nope:. I really hope everything is ok... I was thinking of sending her a fb message but I fear that will make me look completely crazy :haha:

I would if I had that information lol! It's been a month since she has been on, just a bit worried... I'm sure she woul be the same if in our situation! :(

Well I checked maybesoon's profile and her last post was here on 13th of feb about having a sinus infection and talking about the flu going around but no one really responded to her so I wonder ifbher feelings were hurt? I hope that isnt the case because she is lovely this thread is so fast moving sometimes people get ignored unintentionally.. I hope Im wrong anyway and she pops in soon xx

Oh no :( I really hope that we didn't hurt her feelings and put her off the thread. I hate to think that people might be upset by anything that's been said/not said on here.

braxton hicks is it normal to have none? As in, I literally never have any. There was about a three week period where I got them when I hoovered, but that's it. I'm worried my uterus is the least prepared uterus ever for labour!

Kealz that is terrifying about Paige falling. Thank god she as ok, which is a miracle. Little rubber bones you have there! And freedom of maternity leave? :haha: you joke right? I've barely had a minute to sit down! I don't know how I ever managed to fit a job into my life! Yesterday and today have just been hectic, cleaning bits and bobs and I don't even know what else. Dh and I have been so busy today we are only just getting round to making tea now. I'm worried about how we will fit a baby into this hectic lifestyle we apparently lead!

Melissa thanks for the info on nimbec. I'm so glad she's able to express for Harrison, but I'm sure she's in a lot of pain if she can't take the full dose. But glad she is starting to feel better. she has done the most amazing job over the last few weeks, and the last few days she has been like a superhero!

steph.:-s:-s you crazy stalker lady! I'm kidding of course....:winkwink:
Definitely do send her an fb message. We all already think you're crazy so you may as well go the whole hog :haha: But seriously, go for it and just let her know we are all thinking about her and worried about her.

Dogg: ive not had any either. I had them for at least a week or that i can remember but nothing since. I get this random hardest once but never like bh. Dont think its uncommon not to get them lol. nothing would faze me now lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->