April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Steph I wouldnt mind if i was maybesoon and you were checking up on how I was. I dont think that you would look crazy at all!!

These braxton hicks are horrible they are so intense and uncomfortable I think I will have a bath soon and see how they go.. me and Aaron has some fun earlier while the kids were at school hahahahhaha that could be why... I vowed no more sex at 32 weeks... its not working out very well lol.

Doggylover I might be wrong but I didnt see her post again after that. I saw her come online on the 4th and saw she was watching this thread but never posted :/ I really hope she is ok

hope she replies to you on fb steph xxx

Dogg: ive not had any either. I had them for at least a week or that i can remember but nothing since. I get this random hardest once but never like bh. Dont think its uncommon not to get them lol. nothing would faze me now lol xxxx

Good to know I'm not alone :thumbup::thumbup:

Candy ahhhhh :winkwink: the truth about the BH comes out now! :haha: I honestly cannot believe you and Aaron are still (as you put it) having some fun!! You are some woman - and aaron does not know how lucky he is! Honestly, I think Simon would die of shock if I even mentioned it! And I think I'd die of exertion if we actually tried to do anything!!

Lmao doggylover hes just too sexy I cant say no!! I heard braxton hicks get worse with each baby I dont think I had many while I was pregnant with Connie xxx

Doggy I had loads of BHs with Tommy and almost none (only had them start about a week before birth and they were pretty mild and far between) with this LO. My labors were 8 hours and 6 hours so I don't think having them or not having them mattered either way regarding my uterus knowing what to do when the time came. I wouldn't worry about it too much :hugs:

Also I think candy is right - they generally get worse with each pregnancy but since I was on the 17p shots the second time it kept my uterus from doing anything to prepare!

Sarah, I'm not really sure that I get genuine BH either :shrug:. At night, if I've been running around too much, I feel achy... And hen I lay down, it gets better... But it's not like tightening on and off !

I asked my doc yesterday about drinking red raspberry leaf tea (it's supposed to strengthen your uterus for a quicker labor :shrug:). My doctor said that people swear by it and she has no problem with me taking it! So I ordered it and its supposed to arrive tomorrow. See if I can get this uterus in gear to push out this massive (possibly mutant) child of mine :haha:

Im going to buy some of the tea to lol i seen them in capsules so i think ill get those ones as im not a tea drinker lol

I found some red raspberry leaf capsules today in my cupboard from when we were ttc. Might start popping a few of those every now and again. That said, I haven't remembered to take my iron tablets very well, so I can't imagine I'll do a good job of remembering to take these!

Also, is it wrong that when I read sweetpeas misreading of "scratchy pubes" I thought that was totally ok and pretty normal?! I wouldn't be surprised at ANYTHING people would say on this thread anymore :haha:

I have a huge issue with red raspberry leaf tea.. I drank it with Connie to try and get things moving... it made me so sick I had to go to hospital for the niht with contraction that stopped after a few hours... totally hate the stuff now lol.

Oh that's right Candy... I saw you wrote that in another post. I figure it's worth a try :shrug:. If it doesn't make me feel sick, I'm sure it won't hurt. Cherry and Sarah, I hear the pills work the same... But like you Sarah, I tend to forget to take my prenatals at night lol... But since I hate the water at work, I always end up not drinking enough during the day... So this will substitute for the water while at work :haha:

Oh btw, I totally forgot to post this pic after my shower last week... One of my friends made it for me and its just too cute... Havnt had the heart to cut it apart yet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 8
That is too cute steph, I wouldn't want to take it apart either! The hospital I gave birth at gave me a 'birthday cake' from a really good local bakery - just a small round one with pink piping and pink icing baby shoes on top. I took a pic as a keepsake but I still haven't cut it! I think I will tonight as my parents are coming to visit and I dont want it to go bad and get wasted but arghhhh I don't want to cut it!

Sweetpea that cake sounds lovely xx

steph yeh I know Im quite against induction methods and stuff like that lol... I get quite opinionated at tines.. if you hadnt noticed yet! :p if it works for you that is great! I read that it helps with getting the uterus back into shape after birth too...

Im watching 16kids and counting omg its nuts!!!!

Steph I forgot to add ymthat I love that rabbit haha hes awesome xxx total baby brain! Xx

Candy I'm also watching 16 kids and counting! I love this woman who home schools. She runs a tight ship - I keep saying to Simon "we need to be like that" for fear of ending up like the other family!! Hopefully we'll end up somewhere in the middle!

Steph that bunny is so cute! Definitely don't take it apart just yet!

And Sweetpea that is such a lovely idea from your hospital!

Took my first RLT capsule...probably the last ill remember to take as well!

I thought my waters had broken a minute ago! I am very much exaggerating everything at the minute. One cramp and I think it's contractions, a little bit of cm and I think the waters have gone! :dohh:

Doggylover I liked her too and her kids were really well behaved but I didnt agree with them being isolated so much.. they both worked from home.. home schooled and the only outside interaction they had was routined play at boy scouts or girl guides.. and she wanted to move to a farm and isolate them further. I partly believe that it takes a village to raise a child and children need outside interaction and unstructured play too. OmG hat loud man was on again today!! He makes me want to smash my tv lol... if he lived next door to me I would be forever complaining!!

Still suffering with BHs :( so off for a shower and bed xxx night all xxx

As the show went on I started to think she was as you say - isolating them all. Her eldest daughter was feeling the effects - she reminded me of one of the kids from a crazy religious cult type family you might see!

You skip a day on here and you have like 7 pages to catch up on!

Nimbec Harrison is lovely and so glad you got a first cuddle with him! Hope he continues to do well x

Little Spy, I so hope that all your efforts pay off and BF goes easier this time than the first. I'm trying to think really positively about it and taking the advice I have heard over and over again that if you are really committed to BF'ing then you can make it :thumbup: So that's my plan! Hoping I can make it to a year at least.

Doggylover, I would not be in the least surprised if one of us came on complaining about scratchy pubes and then it was determined that this was a "normal" pregnancy symptom. Between the lot of us I think we might have had every single symptom around, so why not scratchy pubes? :haha:

I have been drinking a cup of RRL tea every day since about week 34 at my MW's recommendation. I definitely notice that I get a nice little chain of painless, irregular BH's after drinking it. My MW said that is great at my last appointment. I get quite a lot of BH's I think, and some I barely notice unless I'm looking at my bump. I actually just had one while reading about other people's and took a pic looking down at my weird BH'ing bump. You can really tell where baby is when I have them! I had a HUGE one at acupuncture last week while the needles were in me and I was so relaxed that I couldn't feel it at all but my belly looked completely deformed :haha:

As for who is next to pop, I think for all your denials Doggylover, it might just be you! Steph and I will be catching up to you at 37 weeks in one more day, so we're getting there! Steph, I love your little dipe motorcycle and Sweetpea I know exactly what you mean about the cake! I always feel like that when people give me flowers and even when they are completely dead I feel sad throwing them out.

Oh and I think I am the only person on this thread who doesn't actually really like Pizza Hut :shock:

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g