April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I get a stuffy nose at night too, and I don't have a cold, weird isn't it?

Careful with your back hun, I had a back problem before I got pregnant, and with all these hormones and the added weight it's terrible, cant even do the 2 mile school run now :/

Mommabrown so glad to hear from you!! Not so glad to hear about your contractions, hopefully they don't go on for 27 more days, or else Emmaleigh decides she wants to get here a little sooner. You have been mentioned as one potential momma who will 'pop' next, so keep an eye out!

Candy: I cannot believe your house is for sale and nobody thought to mention it! :huh: What the hell?! In fairness it could be a long while before it shifts, so hopefully you won't need to worry for a while (although sod's law is it'll sell super quickly) Glad you are feeling better - even if it's just a little. Also, I thought of you yesterday as I saw a street called "Benson Street"!

I am now starting to sleep very badly. I don't know if it's coincidence that it's just started since maternity leave began (maybe I'm not as tired as usual?) but I'm just not sleeping as well. My back as been more sore, and last night I woke up twice lying on my back which terrifies me, and it was so painful. Stupid body!

Doggylover - I wake up on my back a lot too, because my hips hurt so badly, I always get annoyed with myself, but in our sleep there is not much we can do about it.

Thanks Doggylover but i really don't think i am going next. Maybe Cherrybump will be next IMO. I catch myself waking up sleeping on my back too but then turn quickly. I went and got a body pillow like one of the ladies here had suggested when mine was hurting and it has been wonderful ever since!

Ukgirl....can they do that legally without giving you notice?? That is really absurd! You would think they would have said something so that you could start looking for another place.

I'm so angry Sarah.. I forgot to mention though that we have been allowed more money to spend on a 3 bed now so we're looking around. There are a few houses I have seen already but none near the kids school, if pushed we might have to move them.

Talking of schools Connie's teacher gets worse and worse!!! Connie was crying at bed time because her teacher told her if any of the children make 1 simple mistake during the school Easter play they will be taken off the stage and made to sit out! Bare in mind these are a bunch of 6 year olds!!! Stupid bitch.. she has it coming to her on parents evening!

mommabrown I'm not sure if they can or not.. it says freehold for sale, I rent this place through an agency so I think they are selling the property to another landlord but we have the lease if you know what I mean? I think I'm right but I'm not sure what it means really lol.. they have actually drilled the sign into the outer wall of the kids bedroom! not even a word to us! :/

When will your lease be up? A lease is a legal binding document that shows you are renting the property. As much as i know they can't legally sell the place without giving you notice before the sell goes up or your lease is about to come up for renewal and they don't plan on renewing it with you since you will need time to find a place to live. At least that is the way they do it here.

What a wench Connie's teacher is! Never in all the time i worked at the school could i say something like that to a 6 yr old! They are already working so hard to remember lines let alone act out a play while saying them! I hope you give her a good smacking!

omg Lucas just said to me.. you know what?... what?.... you can suck this dinner!!... WHAT?! haha he was talking about spaghetti! omg I almost died!

I have a rolling tenancy agreement with them I have to give a months notice if we decide to move.

Her teacher is really nice to my face but I hear so many bad things about her from Connie, she told the class that when she is wearing her headband they can't talk to her, Connie's pencil broke and was too scared to put her hand up and started to cry and the teacher sent her for mental evaluation to see if she was unstable without even mentioning it to me!!! I'm holding out for a better teacher in year 3, not long to go now so I told Connie to just hold on.

Haha that is so cute! Landon thought a baby shower was exactly how it sounds where I have the baby and everyone gets to help give the baby a shower! Kids are so funny! I hate to know what they think and don't say out loud.

haha omg Landon is so cute!! It's funny how literal they take things!! I told Lucas the baby eats what I eat at the moment, he now thinks the baby is actually in my tummy having food dumped on him form above and eating what I swallow! haha

Glad its not just me who getting it.

Dogg: I keep waking up on my back to. I was get much comfier on my right side than my left.

Lol would love to be the next to go.. I'd do anything to get this baby to appear lol. but i know she needs more cooking time lol xxx

Oh ukgirl that is way to funny!!!!

Cherrybump I feel like the next 3weeks are going to be the longest in the history of this pregnancy. Dh said a friend told him to have sex every day to get LO out and I died laughing at him. No way in heck I am trying to do it everyday!!! Let alone once a month!

omg mommabrown dont do it!! I done it yesterday... big mistake!! I had horrid BHs all evening after! lol x

Oh no worries here! Doing it would be almost complete torture to me! Bahahahaha Dh is taking lots of cold showers! I don't even know how you could comfortably do it at this point!?

lol dont think i could manage that either.. ive not had sex in god knows how long now lol. not that im complaining im glad weird that last time lol xxx

it wasnt comfortable lol it was the last time I'm doing it for a while yet. Aaron can take his cold showers too! xxx

:rofl: Candy you say that every time... And them bam... You put out again :rofl:. I'm calling bs! :flower:

I asked my doc on Monday if there were any tricks that ACTUALLY worked to induce labor... She said: if anything, maybe having sex. Don't bother walking around, it will just make your feet swell up and baby will stay right where he is ahahah.
So I have warned Rob, when he is home next, we ARE DTD! :haha:. I'm starting RRL tea tomorrow to get this uterus all big and buff, and then he needs to contribute his part :rofl:

haha Steph I know!! I can't help it, he's so hot! lol.. maybe I should be having the cold showers!! :p I thought walking was the best thing! maybe me and Aaron should DTD when I get to 37 weeks, if I make it that far!! I have a feeling that I'm going to go early :/

So I don't want to put a downer on the thread but I have just heard that my friend who had her baby boy last month suffered a stroke just after birth. She's been in hospital since and I wanted to raise awareness, a stroke is really rare, she is only 24 years old, but high blood pressure and pre eclampsia can contribute to strokes post birth. She is doing better now but they say 90% of strokes happen during birth or within 6 weeks after. xx

Oh Candy, that is terrible! It's so funny how we worry about the vanity during the birth process and never really think about the serious aspects. I hope she makes a full recovery soon :hugs:

Thank you, it's hard to see, she's such a chatty girl, we can talk for hours on the phone every night and now she can barely type on facebook. I never knew having a stroke was a risk factor of pregnancy so wanted to share it here and raise awareness, if anyone feels ill at any time get your butts to the doctor pronto!! no excuses lol!

I'm off now for a bath and bed, night night xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->