April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Carebear I'm glad there was no more spotting overnight, and I wouldn't worry about test being lighter if not with fmu!

:cry:I can't believe this! I FINALLY let my guard down and let myself start to believe this is it, and now this! I know one test that may have been diluted isn't a sure sign, and I shouldn't be upset until I have a better reason to be, but I am very worried. My gut says to go take another test immediately, but I'm scared it will be too diluted as well, and I just don't trust those darned lines!!!:hissy:

Jcombs35 - how are you doing this morning? I've just seen your posts from last night, I hope things are looking more positive. Did you have a darker test originally. I haven't spotted over night, but have it in my head that it is because I have been laying down! I raced to Morrisons this morning and I have just tested again (not with first morning urine) and whilst still positive, like you mine is a lot lighter. I have taken a photo - it looks even lighter in the photo though!

I called the IVF clinic first and spoke to the nurse. She has said not to read into anything, it doesn't mean anything and to just monitor the spotting and if it persists to contact them and arrange a slightly earlier scan at about 6 weeks. She said they wouldn't see anything at 5 weeks. She said by what I described that there is nothing to get too concerned about it - obviously it's gone in one ear and out of the other, I am totally freaking out!!

I'm going to call into work and request a duvet day and TRY and chill out.

Prickly - how are you doing today.

Big hugs to everyone with any scary symptoms and lets hope we all hang on in there :hugs: Thank you for everybodies support so far x

Hope ur ok Hun...:hugs:

Sorry about that everyone. I just freaked. At first, I was calm, then within 5 minutes of saying I wasn't panicked, I was freaking out! I am calm again. I have a brain, and I have my gut instinct. My brain says, I should have waited to take that test since my urine was so clear. My gut instinct says I'm pregnant. And I took another test that has a line. I think I'm okay now......
I see a line. Very sorry you had such a scare but glad that everything is ok. Also I think trusting your instincts is very important as you know your body best.

Babybeebee- I am so sorry honey .... Are you sure it's your AF? X

Jcombs- did you do a first thing in the morning pee test ? X

Welcome the new ladies xx

I have been feeling a bit sick yesterday and today... And I'm 100% it's a boy... I'm that sure ill eat my own placenta if it's not ..lol that's how sure I am... But will still have a sexing scan ..just to confirm x

I am out of tests this morning, so I don't know about that. But no more spotting, and my symptoms are still where they were yesterday, which I think were progressing well over the last week. I don't feel any less pregnant. I may have miscarried. Of course I know this is a possibility. I do want to say, I've been using Answer Brand test strips, and they're not that great. It's what I first started out with, and after trying 3 other brands, I had bought another box last week so I could compare. The lines on the most recent box have been darker than the ones I took when I first started. They are still faint, but I haven't even missed an AF yet, and I'm unsure of how far along I actually am.

Also, I read through the leaflet for the digi, and it says, "Take care not to get the rest of the test stick wet." So there it is. Laying it in a puddle of water more than likely screwed it up. I'm not doing any more tests until I miss AF. This crap is driving me crazy.

My phone has been out for the last week, and they are supposed to be here today to fix it. Hopefully they do get here, because I want to call and at least speak to a nurse to see what they think. I know many of you think I should just go to the er, but I don't want to do that just yet. If I have miscarried, they can't do anything about it, and I'm bound to know for sure in about 3 days anyway.

I don't think I have though. I'm not in denial. With my other miscarriage, I just knew that's what it was. I don't feel that way now. I feel peaceful about being pregnant.

This spotting has me worried now...crampy a little...please please not another m/c!!!

Um, there is a line. Someone please tell me I'm not completely nutso!!! :wacko:
And question. The longer this test sits, the darker it gets. Does this mean anything? Because last time I was getting a million negative tests, no matter how long they sat, nothing ever showed up...

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture195.jpg

That's a line. And the fact that it gets darker must be a good thing. If there was no hcg, there would be no line, right? If the urine was diluted and then sat in water, I am sure that affected the results.

Try not to worry, but do another digital test tomorrow morning with fmu just to make sure. :hugs:

That's what I"m thinking. Either your body produces hcg, or it doesn't, and I've had 18 positive tests. I'm obviously producing it. I have also stopped all medications as of 3 weeks ago, so I'm certain there is nothing else causing this. :wacko:

Why can't the 10th just hurry up???

I'm going to give you my honest opinion. I really appreciated it when I went through similar. Please don't take offense please.

That test is lighter, and the digital does now say 'not pregnant' it could be that your urine Is very diluted. But you would expect them to get darker even if just a tad.

Saying that I truelly pray your bean is growing healthily and this is just one of those unexplainable pregnancy things xxxx

I don't take offense at all. But I know it was diluted as my urine was almost clear and I had to keep going like every 15 minutes there for about an hour. I know I should have held off on the test strip until it got more concentrated, but I was freaking out.

I honestly don't think I've miscarried. Of course I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. I am going to limit my fluids a bit today and go and get one more test that I will take this evening. Then I am just going to wait it out and see what happens on the 10th. Thank God it's only 3 more days!!

I am out of tests this morning, so I don't know about that. But no more spotting, and my symptoms are still where they were yesterday, which I think were progressing well over the last week. I don't feel any less pregnant. I may have miscarried. Of course I know this is a possibility. I do want to say, I've been using Answer Brand test strips, and they're not that great. It's what I first started out with, and after trying 3 other brands, I had bought another box last week so I could compare. The lines on the most recent box have been darker than the ones I took when I first started. They are still faint, but I haven't even missed an AF yet, and I'm unsure of how far along I actually am.

Also, I read through the leaflet for the digi, and it says, "Take care not to get the rest of the test stick wet." So there it is. Laying it in a puddle of water more than likely screwed it up. I'm not doing any more tests until I miss AF. This crap is driving me crazy.

My phone has been out for the last week, and they are supposed to be here today to fix it. Hopefully they do get here, because I want to call and at least speak to a nurse to see what they think. I know many of you think I should just go to the er, but I don't want to do that just yet. If I have miscarried, they can't do anything about it, and I'm bound to know for sure in about 3 days anyway.

I don't think I have though. I'm not in denial. With my other miscarriage, I just knew that's what it was. I don't feel that way now. I feel peaceful about being pregnant.

A females intuition is usually correct honey. I'd go with your instinct! I've got everything crossed for you xxx

Ok Hun it's up to u I just kno I wud nd to go to er to find out definite one way or the other, hope ur ok :hugs:

Thank you mummyconfused for starting the group... And updating the front page.. Even with such a busy month, the rumour has it it's part of the Mr grey baby boom. I was part of the September stars 2010 and even now I speak to some of them every day.. So it's great to start a group like this as many of us will become good friends for years from now. X

I have been feeling a bit sick yesterday and today... And I'm 100% it's a boy... I'm that sure ill eat my own placenta if it's not ..lol that's how sure I am... But will still have a sexing scan ..just to confirm x

Lady Kara, Good luck to you! and Congrats! Thank you for the concern, yes, its AF.
:(
So sad, but I guess in about 14 days I get to start trying again.
I'm doing it different this time.

First things first, no more preg tests allowed in the house. Waiting the 2WW out with those staring at me constantly giving me "one" line, is torture. No testing until my intuition says, "babe, you're knocked up!" lol

Second. PreSeed.

Third. Ovulation Detector

Fourth. DH making lots more love BEFORE and AFTER the ovulation date, so there is no mistaking when that slippery little egg is floating around.

AF came exactly on cue, so I'm convinced my OD is 19/20 this month.

Better buy DH some Gatorade, he's gunna need it ;) lol

Jcombes, have got everything crossed for you!#

Hope everyone else is doing ok, i really cant keep up with this thread lol
So my symptoms today, light cramping, sore boobs, but other than that im feeling ok, telling parents tomorrow! Woo hoo!

Babybee, sorry AF showed up. Good luck TTC after she leaves. Try to BD every other day the whole month, I don't chart or temp and we were so lucky to fall pregnant the first month ttc. Again, good luck!

Jcombes, fingers crossed for you hun

So, I LOVE it when my 18 month old is laughing at me, when im nearly vomiting lol bless him. He's too cute, then I can't help but laugh.

Lady Kara, Good luck to you! and Congrats! Thank you for the concern, yes, its AF.
:(
So sad, but I guess in about 14 days I get to start trying again.
I'm doing it different this time.

First things first, no more preg tests allowed in the house. Waiting the 2WW out with those staring at me constantly giving me "one" line, is torture. No testing until my intuition says, "babe, you're knocked up!" lol

Second. PreSeed.

Third. Ovulation Detector

Fourth. DH making lots more love BEFORE and AFTER the ovulation date, so there is no mistaking when that slippery little egg is floating around.

AF came exactly on cue, so I'm convinced my OD is 19/20 this month.

Better buy DH some Gatorade, he's gunna need it ;) lol

hugs to af....... plenty of sex like twice a day 4-5 tmes a week will do it :) sending postitive vibes your way!! x

Mommy, my 1 year old has a naughty sense of humour too, he laughs when i trip or spill something, how do they know at that age! lol x

Babybeebee- every two days they say is best to DTD, I know relaxing isn't easy to do but apparently the chances of getting pregnant is higher when ur not actively thinking it. I am wishing you all the luck in the world for your next cycle x

Mommy, my 1 year old has a naughty sense of humour too, he laughs when i trip or spill something, how do they know at that age! lol x

LOL too funny, I don't know where they get it. Too smart for their own good haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->