April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Don't worry Doggy Lover, you're having a girl. Who else would assist you in eating four slices of cake other than another female? :haha: If you'd said four slices of pizza, or four slices of bacon I might have said boy... but cake? Girl. :haha: Very scientific guess, that is!

I just ate half a pound of grapes. Wasn't nearly as good as if they had been juiced into wine :winkwink:

As for sleep positions, first I'm going to sleep on my stomach... before my boobs engorge and start to leak everywhere :haha: Then I too am going to sleep on my back!

Readytomum I forgot so I had to go search for it haha! It's called sex bomb, it has an ingredient called Clary sage in it. I love Lush so much! I love how the staff know so much about their products and how they let you try stuff out, I spend upto an hour in there everytime I go in! I love the way it makes my bathroom smell too :D This guy I spoke to today gave me a free bubble bar for the kids :thumbsup: I told him I am on this forum and I was going to go and tell all the pregnant ladies so they might want to stock up haha! :p
I'm with you on the BHs, I had them today that were like true labour pains they were awful! Aaron was getting quite scared lol.. I've given up counting how many I have, I'm loosing loads of mucusy stuff too so I'm hoping they are doing something :D Anything for a shorter labour!

Doggylover I love the name Max, what name did you choose for a girl? We had Arizona for a girl :( I'm a little sad I wont get to use it. Sorry you feel sick tonight hun, maybe it's the start of things ;) hehe! :p
I'm jealous of all your Ikea furniture! Love that shop!! No more breaking of the bed now! :p

Aaron wont take me to Ikea now :( our nearest store is Southampton which is 45-60 minutes away and he's scared I'll go into labour and get stuck in Southampton hahahaha!!

Cherrybump, sorry to hear about you and your OH splitting up so early on, my ex left me when I was 12 weeks pregnant with Lucas. It's good that hes still there helping out and you have someone to support you when Paige is born xx

Kristabelle I hope the chiropractor has helped ease your hips up now. Mine are also really sore it's no fun, I'm really looking forward to sleeping on my back again lol. I hate sleeping on my sides too!!

Is anyone else having loads of mucusy discharge and false labour?? I have midwife on saturday for a pre-eclampsia check up, I think I will ask her to check me but I feel like I'm struggling to reach the 37 week mark! Like I said I bet he's a typical boy and he's going to do this to me all the way to 42 weeks where I'll go naturally a day or 2 before I get induced!!
Doggylover this is why I'm convinced you're having a good little girl! lol xx

Hi all! Just a very quick post from me....Harrison is home :) he recovered extreemly quickly and started demand feeding (I'm breast feeding) so they let us home!! Still a bit jaundice and may have to go back in for more lights if no better in a few days but he's looking so well!

I'm going to read back through the whole thread I've missed over tonight & tomorrow so I will be fully upto date!! Hope u ladies are all ok?! Speak soon!!

yay nimbec!! congratulations on bringing Harrison home! <3 xxx

Hi all! Just a very quick post from me....Harrison is home :) he recovered extreemly quickly and started demand feeding (I'm breast feeding) so they let us home!! Still a bit jaundice and may have to go back in for more lights if no better in a few days but he's looking so well!

I'm going to read back through the whole thread I've missed over tonight & tomorrow so I will be fully upto date!! Hope u ladies are all ok?! Speak soon!!

Wooohoooo!!!!! :happydance::happydance: So glad Harrison has recovered so quickly and that you have your little man at home now!! Forget reading back through all the posts and take some pics for us to oogle over. :winkwink:

Aw glad your and little harrison are both home now hun :).

thank ukgirl. :) xxx

Awe Kristabelle, I hope the pain eases! I can't imagine dealing with it, so super kudos from me! The doctor said, that she wouldn't be surprised if LO showed up next week but would also not be surprised if he stayed in another two weeks :dohh:. What I heard: he will be here on march 28th... That's 1.5 weeks away :haha:
Since we are due date (and weird sore spot buddies), you can mark that in your calendar! We are having our babies next week :shock:

Sarah, I bet you are in labor right now and just ignoring it :haha:. It would only be fair for LO to arrive before you guys can finalize on a name lol. But I do think, once LO is here, you will just KNOW what name fits!!
Yay for a new bed... Now try not to go all crazy tonight and break it again :rofl: :winkwink:

Oh Nimbec how exciting!!!!! I'm with ReadytoMum.... Forget reading and just post pictures!!!!!

Aww nimbec that's great that Harrison is doing better and home! And yay breast feeding too! So so happy for you him! I agree!!! Cannot wait to see more pics of that gorgeous little man of yours! X

Nimbec! So glad you and Harrison are home!! That is great that he is feeding so well :hugs: And I absolutely agree with Steph and Ready don't worry about reading everything!! We need pictures!!

Steph, I'm marking that on my calendar! :happydance:

UKGirl Clary Sage is a really popular herb for aromatherapy during labor as well, I have seen it mentioned in a few places. :thumbup:

kristabelle I googled it... I never knew how effective it is!! you can buy radox bubblebath with it in or add it to essential oils and sniff it.. this could be worth looking into ;) xxx

Congratulations...I am glad your both home :)
I now have a birth plan... Due to high bp they are starting sweeps at 38 weeks..three weeks today (scary). If nothing happens i will be induced at 40weeks. There is no problems with my diabetes, and they would let me go to 42 weeks but my high bp has been an issue throughout the pregnancy. Work agreed I could wrk from home this week..then officially on maternity leave ext week!!! Problem is I have done bugger all today.....I have so much to do to get my cases up to date....I need motivation fast!

Sounds like a lot of you are getting close...no bh for me yet!

My BH are getting really frequent and feel quite strong. I counted this last hour and I had five. I think I might call the nurse at L&D to see if I should come in to get checked or not. Also feeling a little crampy and stiff. I sure hope it's not pre-term labour! :nope: We're not baked enough for that to start!

readytomum have you yaken paracetamol and laid down for a while? five in an hour isnt that many but if you are worried then call thrm... are you timing them?if they are regular and last longer thrn 30 seconds then defo call.. Ive had bhs ljke that for weeks now they say its just getting ready xxx

steph I just saw the pics on facebook... your nursery is gorgeous!! xxx

Looks great Steph!

If I could just get my DH to hang the stuff on the wall mine would be finished too! Think I might end up doing it by myself :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->