April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

wow nimbec let her know we all wish her luck and wish her well, how exciting baby number 4 is on the the way!! hope it all goes well for her xxx

kealz I believe in spirits and stuff and that sounds super freaky!! I hope you sleep better tonight.. I have a few nights of not sleeping then a few of over sleeping lol xx

doggylover: I'm not huge on meat either actually! I don't like most red meat and I'm not a big fan of pork either. We eat a lot of chicken, and DH can't eat ground beef so we eat a lot of ground chicken and ground turkey instead. Sometimes we eat fish too. But to buy a huge hunk of meat at the grocery store to cook grosses me out.... lol

kealz: You're allowed to have lobster on occasion as long as it's fully cooked. The same with shrimp and crab and other shellfish. They're not high mercury carriers, and if they're fully cooked there's little risk of food poisoning. (So says my book anyway!) We don't eat much fish in our house anyway, but I did have a really strong desire to eat some shrimp with shrimp sauce a few months ago and so I had to start digging around to see what the rules were. So I'd say go fo it! As long as you're not eating it everyday, it's totally fine.

Wow... melissabump is next then!! Hope everything goes well for her and LO today!! Nimbec thanks for the update and please keep us posted as best you can with your own gorgeous LO to keep up with. Baby #4 is on the way. :flower:

ukgirl: I was actually searching around online for co-ed shower games and found it! I think it will be hilarious once they see they're chugging from a sippy cup. Sorry to hear things with your ex are flaring up again--he's such a douche, and maybe since he isn't complying with the instructions from the visitation center it will work against him at your next court date.

kristyrich: I know you're in a hurry to for bubs to arrive, but doing the splits can't be recommended. :winkwink: Sounds like a painful evening, I hope you're feeling ok this morning!! Also, it seems like you're a bit psychic wondering who will go next, since today it will be melissabump!!

I hope so readytomum I hope all of this will go in my favor next week :) I think you should record them playong the beer game and post it up for us to laugh at :p
Im trying to record Benson kicking.. I wanted to make a harlem shake video of him hahaha.. maybe I will cheat and drink cola ;)

Readytomom I'm going to listen to you because you have twisted my arm so far that I'm just going to have to have it haha ;)!!!
Also my baby shower had men as I'm not really a girl friend sorta girl! We did a game for the men called in our shoes! They are timed, have to blow a balloon up, then stick it up their tops to make a bump then try to tie their laces! The person to do it the fastest is the winner haha was so funny to watch them try to tie their shoes with a bump lol! And also guess the mess! I melted 6 different chocolate bars and smeared them into nappies and everyone had to guess what the mess was haha!
Candy I'm telling you I'm freaking out! All morning I've felt like I'm being watched, then next ting I know Paige is going into my room waving and saying hello to someone/something! I almost had a heart attack and slammed my door shut! Ahhhh
I can't believe baby number 4is almost here!!!! Hope they r both ok! Eeeek!

Finally complete

OMG this is gorgeous! I love it. Grayson Luc was our chosen name if this baby was a boy! hehehe love it.

girls names are so much easier than boys names we found loads of girls names we liked buy could never gree on boys.. I like Ethan Preston Mason Bentley Connor Cameron Harley Jack and Benson :)

my mum couldnt believe how big I am today.. I dont care if people say Im big because I know my measurements are perfect :)

OH man we have found choosing a girls name soooo hard but had a boys name before we fell pregnant!

I have a big bump but I love it! :happydance:

Just a quick drop in to say hi ladies! I have been off all meds and had some contractions which have completely stopped andfeel great. I am almost certain she has dropped as now I can breathe so much better but pee like I have a bladder the sizeof a pea! My baby shower was fantastic but only 2 people bought anything off of the registry. The kids are out on Spring Break so I find I am very exhausted. Makes me worry how badly exhausted I will be when she gets here.

YAY for dropping! Maybe you'll be after Melissa. I do feel baby is lower today too, I can feel a head on my cervix. :dohh:

Awww, I hate when names are ruined by crap people having them! I have some names like that too. I actually used to know a girl who was a total feral whose name was Annelisa... but that ends in an 'a' and that makes ALL the difference :haha:

me too!!! Our best mates have used our chosen name as a middle name. Not that they know but we were like doh!! lol. Also I think there is someone on this thread who has chosen the same name as us! aaaaaaaaaah well. we still love it! (not saying they are crap pmsl! )

Hi all. I am reading and thinking of you all - things are a lil hectic here still! Bf is proving really difficult :( nipples are killing!!!! Midwife spent ages yesterday making sure he was latched well but I can't even stand my bra touching them - so caved and gave a bottle this morning :( :( :(
Oh hun, dont feel bad! I gave up BF for this exact reason last time and beat myself up soooo much.

Hi everyone just had an update from Melissa she has pre e and they are going to deliver baby today!! I will keep you updated!!

Just with Midwiffe & Waltham visitor arch up in a bit but that news couldn't wait!!! X

YAY for baby coming! Boooo for Pre E. At least they have spotted it now. xx

Hope you are all well! I have just sat down after putting Campbell down for a nap. :thumbup: I am sooo hungry too but I dont know what I want or whether I can even be arsed to cook it!

I am having lots of BH and period type pains today but I dont think shes coming yet!

xx

Lol crazy dreams eh.

Oooh Melissa baby coming next.

I bought some pineapples today to check out this theory anyways i popped them into a smoothie super yummy.

I was going around the shops with my mum and i kept getting pressure down there. like her head was boucing on that spot. i dont really walk that much since being of work lol and getting much bigger to.

Just popping on quickly to wish Melissa luck! Exciting!

Sorry to read about everyone's aches and pains - and crap sleep! You are all getting sooo close now, hang in there ladies it's almost over!

DH went back to work this week so have been a little more busy at home but I am loving being a mommy of two. Had a little wobble last night as I think we are hitting the two week growth spurt and Scarlett was cluster feeding like crazy! Finally managed a few hours in the end though and started the morning feeling much better :) here's a pic from this morning <3

Attachments

• 516866F1-0DD1-48C5-A9D7-7A1C367D1A12-4800-000006A4CF8183B3.jpg
    516866F1-0DD1-48C5-A9D7-7A1C367D1A12-4800-000006A4CF8183B3.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 5
Oh boy... These last weeks are so exciting!!! I missed one day and soo much is going on!
Nimbec, amazing to hear that Harrison is home already!! I know they had said 3-4 weeks, so this is wonderful! Pics please :flower:

Candy sorry your ex is being a douche... Again :growlmad:!

I hope everyone starts feeling better, or at least goes into labor so the pains show to be worth it lol :haha:.

Kealz, that is soo spooky!!! :shock: I don't really know what I believe! I have never had a ghost experience but I def believe it is possible! I would be hiding under my blanket (mostly because it is scientifically proven that ghosts don't see you when your hiding :rofl:)

Sarah, stop walking the dogs! Simon can do... Plus your neighbor is already convinced...no need to continue :haha:

So I read somewhere that you may stop gaining weight (or even lose some) at the end of the pregnancy :thumbup:?!? I continue to gain... So either Grayson is going to be a mammoth... Or he's not coming out yet :growlmad::shrug:! The doctor did notice that he must have really long legs (since he was kicking at the very side of my bump)... And that he is already at -1 position!
I am still planning on having him in the 28th (if not sooner lol)

Job interview went really well yesterday! I won't hear back until mid April but at least I made it without crowning :rofl:

Omg good luck Melissa!!!

Nimbec check for a tongue tie, I had same problem with Sidney and a tongue tie was causing it. Also second the lansinoh cream, ladle it on before during and after feeding!

Kealz, I hate anything ghostly like that, I'd have been bricking it lol!!
Gutted I missed that programme, have put it on sky+ now!!

Ukgirl I'm right with you in having a horrid pregnancy lol! My last one was a breeze in comparison and I even had pre-e lol!!! Today I'm grumpy, itchy, bloated, nauseated, BH's still coming all the time, painful ribs and bump, so unbelievably tired. My reflection in the mirror easily looks 10 years older than 9 months ago, scarey lol!!

Oh my gosh kealz194, the whole idea of ghosts scares the crap out of me.....I sleep with the landing light on as it is as I am a scary cat......funny you should mention I was really scared last night for some reason and slept with my tv on too.

kealz my mums house is haunted by a little girl. I saw her once in the mirror behind me its so creepy.. I have to have a light on too Bitzysarah! Im ok until Aaron goes to work tjen I try not to look around too much haha..

yup my ex is still a huge arse face!

dan-o why cant all pregnancies be the same?? it would be much more predictable and easier! xx

doggylover maybe we feel so sick so we eat less so when we do go into labour its not so gross with the clear out lol? Im going to eat smaller lighter meals from now on I think. I felt sick after lunch :( now Im roasting hot. Thank goodness it isnt summer yet!

so this is kinda funny so I had to share... I was catching up on the forums and farted and Benson jumped hahahahaha!

I am still planning on having him in the 28th (if not sooner lol)

Job interview went really well yesterday! I won't hear back until mid April but at least I made it without crowning :rofl:

I love how you have the date scheduled in :haha: if that happens I am gonna be majorly impressed!! And yay for no giving birth during your interview - that's always going to put them off any prospective employee!

Kealz, that is really freaky about what happened last night, I don't like the idea of that at all. Is your house old? Also, I saw you mentioned the lansinoh cream. I bought some and can barely get it from the tube! Is it supposed to be really thick? And the games at your shower sound like so much fun. Mocking men is definitely the way to go!

Sweetpea, she is getting more adorable every day (as I'm sure you know!) Sorry that last night was rough, but you make it all sound so easy tbh, I am in awe of how easily you do it all. I only hope I can face the first few weeks half as well as you have done. I so I'll be thrilled!

Candy: small meals are probably a good idea. I couldn't even eat dinner on Monday because I felt so bad. But then yesterday I just kind of grazed all day and didnt feel bad until after dinner, so little and often is obviously the way to go!

Nimbec: thanks for the update on Melissa! I can't believe she has pre-e, but I'm so excited that her baby is coming today!!! This is our first team yellow baby and I can't wait to find out what it is!!! :happydance:

Afm: midwife appointment was totally standard. She said I've had the perfect pregnancy lol. She also asked how it compared to my last pregnancy...which led to an awkward few moments before I got the point across that I previously had a miscarriage- cue her being very apologetic. She had a student midwife wth her again, and she asked if she can come to my birth as one of her case studies. I said yes, so will have an extra person down at the foo end watching everything lol! I hope I don't disappoint her :haha:

I won't take the pleasure of the sex/weight announcement from nimbec, but knowing how busy nimbec must be with her own little one, I wanted to let you all know Melissa's baby is here! They're all doing well. :cloud9:

Yayyyy!! :happydance: thank you so much littlespy for letting us know! Now I'm desperate to know all the details!! :mrgreen: so pleased they are all ok as well. What a great day!

Oh baby #4 is here!!! :happydance::happydance:

So far we have boy, girl, girl, and yellow!!! Can't wait to hear all the details!

Yes Sarah, I have the exact date planned and even told my boss today :rofl:! He has two boys and his wife is currently 4 months pregnant, so he knows how ridiculous my statement was lol

will catch up later ladies!!!

just popping in to let u all know that i lost my mucus plug :saywhat:!!
i was told not to worry but not sure what to expect lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->