April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Candy you'll collapse of exhaustion tonight! But at least you'll be able to sleep safe in the knowledge that you have done a heck of a job today! I can't relieve you ironed all Benson's clothes - you are a dedicated momma!

Nimbec, thanks so much for the message from Melissa's oh :thumbup:

I'm so glad they are doing well, and goodness wasnt Lucas teeny?! If anyone has Melissa on fb she has a photo of Lucas on there.

:( I'm worried about Maybesoon, I hope she and mason, and the rest of her family, are all ok. I'm glad some of you guys have tried to get in contact with her, hopefully she knows we are thinking of her.

yay I guessed right! He's a proper little cutie too! These March/April babies are little stunners aren't they! :)

Steph welldone at your interview, I forgot to say that too, I keep forgetting parts of my posts so bare with me lol

Mommabrown, will you have the kids with you at all over springbreak? How are things going with that now? I'm sure Emmaleigh is getting her own back now :p xx

On the topic of Maybesoon I really thought she was on the facebook group but I can't find her anywhere. She hasn't been on BnB either and I'm also getting worried.. well more worried. I really hope she turns up soon and all is well

well I think nesting has hit hard, I've done 4 loads of washing, dishwasher and washing up, ironed all Ben's clothes, bathed the kids and made dinner, and I'm about to go put all the clothes away and make dinner again for me and Aaron. This scares me lol x

Yes I have had the kids 2 extra nights over Spring Break! It didn't come without a huge fight with my Ex though. My kids fight with their dad regularly and tell him they hate living there. My attorney makes me feel really good about getting them back too. Thanks for asking by the way!

I too am concerned about Maybesoon. I hope all is ok with her.

I can't believe how tiny baby Lucas is. Glad he is here and doing great though!

I cant believe 4 babies are here already!!!! So much for April Munchkins!! :D Sending my best wishes to all 4 families :D

xxx

Mommabrown, im so happy to hear that your attorney is feeling good about the custody situation! It is awful that your LOs hate living with their dad (and if he was any type of real dad he would see they are miserable and let them live with you so they are happy rather than using them as a pawn) but hopefully it will only mean good things for you getting them back in the long run.

Ouch! :tease: <-- this is what is currently being done to my stomach by my pointy, pokey child. I'm being stretched like never before!

There's pictures to be seen of melissa's LO?!! I wannnna see pictures!!! lol I'm so glad to hear that both are doing well. He's so itty bitty! :cloud9: So next up has to be a girl... that means I'm safe for a while! :haha:

I feel a little guilty today... It just dawned on me today that Tuesday is DH's birthday and we haven't talked at all about what he wants to do for it, and what day he wants to celebrate on. :nope: I think we might do it on his actual birthday so it's a work night and we don't have to worry about trying to kick friends out at 1am. Normally I'm all about late night boardgame parties, but at this point I can't handle staying up that late because it wrecks me for the next few days. (Even while not drinking!)

I did pick him up a b-day present from Peter though. DH is a huge Michael Jackson fan, so I picked up the Rockabye Baby Michael Jackson CD. I've never heard that one before, but the Queen and AC/DC ones are amazing! So I think he'll be pretty happy with it (even though it's really for Peter).

Aw momma brown so glad your attorney is feeling good about you getting you kiddies back! I can only imagine how horrible it must be for you to be away from them :(
Sarah I know how you feel about the pokey baby! It's like James' elbows have suddenly got very sharp an he is using them as oars to turn himself! And my tummy is just constantly solid at the moment! There is not let up! So I'm constantly feeling tight and uncomfortable!
Ready To mom I'm sure your oh understands that you've got a lot on your mind to remember! Lol I didn't remember my ohs bday when I was pregnant with Paige haha! Didn't even get him a gift! Haha!

How exciting that baby #4 is here! So glad he and Melissa are doing well after the scare her doctor gave her the other day. :hugs:

Nimbec, hope your nipple pain eases up and don't feel bad about a bottle, you are doing such a great job!! I have my hospital bag stuffed with various boob pain relievers because I have heard so many of my friends say how sore it is, so I really feel for you! I have a tube of lansinoh and also these reusable gel pad things that I think are the same brand, that were recommended by the lactation consultant who taught our breastfeeding class. Those are cooling and relieve pain but also cover your nipple so your shirt/bra doesn't rub. I also have these things called boobytubes that are sort of like bean bags you can put in the microwave or freezer and then stuff in your bra to help with pain and milk let down and plugged ducts. I don't know if any of those would help or are available where you are, but hope you can find something that helps you!!

Wanted to say on the shellfish thing, it definitely is allowed just like any other fish you can have two servings per week of low mercury fish/seafood, and shellfish is pretty much all low mercury so makes a good high protein choice. The only thing you have to avoid is raw shellfish (like oysters) or shellfish that has been cooked and then cooled and served (like shrimp cocktail), as its safer from a food poisoning/listeria perspective to have hot, just cooked fish and seafood. I'm a pescetarian, so basically a vegetarian who also just eats fish and shellfish so I was really careful checking it all out. I even have two apps on my phone to check and compare mercury levels, crazy obsessed preggo :haha: I would double check the crab stick ingredients Kealz just because its probably not all crab and you will want to be sure the other kinds of fish in it are also low mercury, although they probably are as they won't usually put the big, fancy high mercury fish in things like that. :thumbup:

UK Girl I def hope that other people are taking note of your ex's deadbeat behavior! Really hope it goes against him and in your favor as he is just constantly showing that he deserves it!!

Steph I can hardly believe we have only 8 days until our LO's make their consecutive arrivals :haha: Although I guess they will have to carefully choreograph their exits to keep with the nice pattern we've got going! So glad the interview went well! Hope you do get it and can give notice at your current job as if I remember rightly they were kind of jerks telling you that you could come back after your stingy amount of mat leave but it might not be in your same job!

I am trying to remember other things I just read, but I think I might have reached my preggo brain limit. :( Sorry if I am forgetting things.

AFM I'm also feeling gross and nauseous when I eat. So crap. All the eating was the best part of pregnancy :cry: Had my midwife appt today and went over my birth plan with her and she made a guesstimate as to the size of the baby. She thinks 6.5-7lbs which is what I have been thinking all along. I was just under 7lbs at 42 weeks and my DH was 6lbs 6oz at 38 weeks. So I have been thinking that if she is even 7lbs she won't be much more than that, which the MW agreed with. So, we'll see!

Oh just remembered - thanks for the photo fix Sweetpea, she is just beautiful! Hope she lets you sleep better tonight, but how great that she is doing so well!

And also just remembered - love the boy's name Doggy Lover. Benjamin is a classic! And I think the short form is an adorable combo with your short last name- Ben Jay. Sounds sort of famous somehow. Catchy maybe? I think its just a sign that they fit nicely together :flower:

Yay Mommabrown!!! Its about time that these lawyers smarten up and realize what is best for your babys :hugs:!

ReadytoMum, what a cute idea about the CD from Peter!! Yes, we are going to be skipping this next delivery and then we are both back on the schedule :winkwink:
So, I think we all agree that clearly we must have a girl delivery next? Anyone feel close? LittleSpy maybe??? Mommabrown??? Sarah??

Kristabelle, we still have some time and I feel like there will be at least 1 baby between now and then... gosh, how exciting!!!!!!!!
In order to keep our deadline Kristabelle, I have resorted to shoving more food in my belly :haha:. I figure, eventually, Grayson will run out of room and I can push him out that way :rofl:
So, even though I am taking the risk of you guys thinking I have completely lost my mind (which I have of course :haha:), my dinner consisted of the following:
Deviled eggs, followed by two slices of warmed up Pizza Hut Pizza!! Now I am considering finishing off with half of a pineapple ahahah :sick:

And my tummy is just constantly solid at the moment! There is not let up! So I'm constantly feeling tight and uncomfortable!
Ready To mom I'm sure your oh understands that you've got a lot on your mind to remember! Lol I didn't remember my ohs bday when I was pregnant with Paige haha! Didn't even get him a gift! Haha!

My stomach is hard most of the time too! Very uncomfortable. I have to sit a lot during the day, and I think that's what keeps causing it. It happens less if I'm able to walk around and do things.

As it turns out DH forgot about planning something for his b-day too! We've both been so caught up with baby stuff it sort of got stuffed at the end of the to-do list. BUT, we have proper birthday plans made for Tuesday night now so I feel better about that.

Yay congrats Melissa! How exciting. I have a really active baby tonight, Defo head down on that cervix! xxx

Hey girls. I have a question is anyones vagina swollen?? Dh and i were going to fool around but he was like WOW its really swollen andbi kicked him off of me. I read its from baby dropping but I really don't remember this with my other LO's??????????

Hey girls. I have a question is anyones vagina swollen?? Dh and i were going to fool around but he was like WOW its really swollen andbi kicked him off of me. I read its from baby dropping but I really don't remember this with my other LO's??????????

I wouldnt say REALLY swollen but I have been swollen for a few weeks now :shrug:

Ha I mean everything is bigger than normal swollen. It isn't sore or anything but now im weirded out!

Hello ladies! I wasn't having many chances to get on & say hello with my crazy work schedule but recently been diagnosed with pre e so I'm off of work with new found time on my hands. I'm trying to look at the bright side since having so much down time is a very strange concept for me so I wanted to stop in & say Hi!

Congratulations to all the ladies who have had their gorgeous LOs already! And to everyone else if you're anything like me I know you're having all types of aches, pains & sleepless so stay strong we're almost there!

Welcome back Mrs Green! Sorry to hear about the Pre-e :hugs: This thread is definitely good for keeping your mind occupied!

Hmmm... I don't really have any swelling, but now that you ladies have said that I will get it. I feel like sometimes I read things on here and think "oh, I don't have that" and then it somehow appears!

My kid has been wild lately too TeAmo. Yesterday morning when I was lying in bed she got one of her feet stuck between my ribs! I could feel her trying to get it unstuck and when she did there was an audible noise. I was worried she had broken something but then last night she was an absolute maniac, so no longer worried. :haha: I said to my MW today that I think when you are getting your limbs stuck in another person's skeleton it might be a sign that its time to be born!

I like your plan Steph! Squeezing LO out with food, hey? :-k Not sure why that wasn't included in the birth class we took, sounds way better than most of the other options available!

wow you ladies chat alot bare with me while I try to get back up to date lol..

Doggylover, I was still wide awake at midnight last night, trying to get Aaron to help me clean the fridge but he refused and called me crazy haha.. MY little guy stretches out a lot too to the point where I have to sit up as straight as possible! lol it is very uncomfortable isn't it!!

Mommabrown yay for having your kids over springbreak I bet that hurt your ex haha silly bugger! I'm hoping that the kids will be back with you soon since they hate it so much at their dads, it can't be good for them there if they argue so much with him. They'll grow up hating him for keeping them away from you. I have court on wednesday my ex hasn't kept to any of the orders made by the judge so I'm hoping that goes in my favor.

Readytomum what a perfect birthday present for your OH from baby! xx

Kristabelle I'm way too scared to eat shell fish, but I told Aaron as soon as I've given birth hand me a prawn mayo sandwhich! lol Sorry to hear that you are feeling sicky too. it's horrible isn't it! 7lbs is a good size mine were 7 and a half each xx

haha steph!! I love your logic of eating Grayson out!! If I didn't feel so crappy after eating I would be joining you in that theory!! lol xx

part 2: lol

doggylover are you calling your baby Benjamin if baby is a boy? we shall be 2 Bens then! :p x

Kealz I have just on off hard tummy, BHs are constantly coming now xx

Mommabrown I've been swollen down there for a while now it's not overly huge but you can tell it's bigger. I think it's from increased blood flow to that area ect xx

Welcome back Mrs Green glad you have some time to relax now before baby comes sorry to hear you've got pre-e xxx

afm: I just got soaked on the school run, my tummy is still not good I have a feeling it wont be long now for me. I am meant to be getting my pram today and walking it home from the baby shop but it's raining so I don't think I'll get to try it out :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->